Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LC_blues said:
RIR EB3 Mi - at Dallas BEC now

D500x-43xxx xxxxx

screen shot on 11/04/05 - status - data review

source : state

but my app was approved at mi and then went to chicago from where it went to the black hole called dallas bec.

anyone out there from Mi with pd feb 03 ?

Looks like my Pd may become current but i will never see may LC approved.

:mad:

well, my PD is 7 months later than yours (11/2003) but I share the same black hole :). I am new to these forums, but have already found a lot of folks in similar situation. Where can you find whether the PD is current or about to become current?

That's not True

peace4u said:
I read on the web that all california cases would end up in DBEC. a) Is that true?. b) Is there a phone number I could call to see what the status is like?..

thanks!

I know atleast 2 of my friends who are very active in Immigration Voice, whose cases are in Phiily BEC. They are from CA especailly from bay area.
I heard that, about 10K of CA cases went to Philly BEC.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Kansas approvals?

I haven't seen even a single kansas approval till now, Experts do you guys have any idea what is going on with Kansas cases, on DOL website it shows that cases till dec 2002 send to dBEC, according to waiting_gc_kc pd nov 2002 received 45 days letter, is that mean post dec2002 cases still waiting in kansas? Is that mean my case is still in kansas? :confused:

Do you guys think i should go with PERM? please experts help

pangmao said:
Haven't seen many approvals recently - is the BEC slowing down?

Gc

My

PD: Jan 2003, MI
RD: Feb 2004
45 day letter received and responded on Mar 2005.

I haven’t got my labor certificate yet. but every one got certified in my company who applied after me. my lawyer told me he sent a letter to DBEC in Feb 1st week. No response yet.
Is there any email ID or Phone# where we can ask them to look into our case. Going mad mad…….
Please any one have any solutions please let me know.

Kansas and other SWA current PD to be cleared

anu.sonti said:
I haven't seen even a single kansas approval till now, Experts do you guys have any idea what is going on with Kansas cases, on DOL website it shows that cases till dec 2002 send to dBEC, according to waiting_gc_kc pd nov 2002 received 45 days letter, is that mean post dec2002 cases still waiting in kansas? Is that mean my case is still in kansas? :confused:

Do you guys think i should go with PERM? please experts help

Kansas RIR cases with PD < 01/2004 should be cleared by Chicago DOL, if they are not remanded. DBEC has only Kansas RIR cases for 2-3 months and some Traditional cases (this number is significantly small).

gcorbitz said:
My

PD: Jan 2003, MI
RD: Feb 2004
45 day letter received and responded on Mar 2005.

I haven’t got my labor certificate yet. but every one got certified in my company who applied after me. my lawyer told me he sent a letter to DBEC in Feb 1st week. No response yet.
Is there any email ID or Phone# where we can ask them to look into our case. Going mad mad…….
Please any one have any solutions please let me know.

I am onthe same boat. PD 7/31/03 and RD 09/2004. Still waiting

You can request lawyer to conatc DBEC through congressman's office. AT least you can find out more information than the screenshot.

Ddream said:
Hi Xiaoge,

A friend of mine is in a similar situation as yours. He PD was Oct 2002 and he replied his 45-D letter back in Jan 2005. In his previous screen shots, both of his processing type and case status were RIR. But it is very puzzling that very recently, the screen shot changed to: Processing type: <blank>, Case Status: Data Review.

Could you let me know if the screen shot you posted was your most recent one and it had changed after you responded to the 45-day letter? I was trying to gauge for my friend if his screen shot means nothing different from his previous one or it is a sign that something is being done to his case.

Hi gurus, any thoughts on this?

Thanks for your help!

Ddream

I believe DBEC case status input is not consistant. I got a Data Review on case status. I pushed my lawyer to contac DBEC through congressman office. I find out the DBEC received my 45DL. My Process Type is also blank. But I confirmed that my case is RIR.

Anyway, DATA Review means 45DL not received is wrong.

BEC lost some cases????

There is this information on immigraton-law.com that alludes to some cases being lost by BEC. It does not state which BEC has lost cases, nor does it confirm that cases have been lost. The statement just states that there are rumors to that effect. Does anyone know anything about this rumor or if it is true, etc?

its very concerning

if anybody has any idea what BEC's have done please update here. these people are worse than kid's...

one more thing i am hearing in lot of other sites that there is lot of approvals coming thru. guys please keep us updated...dont just leave once u get u r approval... havent heard any approval for quite some time..i think they are processing may 04 in dbec.

pd-11/11/04,tx,rir,eb3,no 45 dl

SFMARS ..Could you please estimate mine..

SFMARS.. Could you please guess mine..

PD : 2/5/2004 ( as per DBEC screen shot )
RD: Chicago DOL on Feb/2004 ( same month )
Case type : RIR - EB3
45DL : replied on March/April 2005
DBEC No# D-05011-15XXX
Case Source - Region ( on DBEC scree shot)

Based in current approvals ..I guess I should approve by this time Right. I have checked with my lawyer just few days back he said he did not hear anything after he replied to the 45DL....

When I can expect mine..?

sfmars said:
Kansas RIR cases with PD < 01/2004 should be cleared by Chicago DOL, if they are not remanded. DBEC has only Kansas RIR cases for 2-3 months and some Traditional cases (this number is significantly small).

LCA2004FEB said:
SFMARS.. Could you please guess mine..

PD : 2/5/2004 ( as per DBEC screen shot )
RD: Chicago DOL on Feb/2004 ( same month )
Case type : RIR - EB3
45DL : replied on March/April 2005
DBEC No# D-05011-15XXX
Case Source - Region ( on DBEC scree shot)

Based in current approvals ..I guess I should approve by this time Right. I have checked with my lawyer just few days back he said he did not hear anything after he replied to the 45DL....

When I can expect mine..?

I would expect within next 3 months. 80% they will make a decision in March 2006. Since DBEC started to certify SWA cases, I think your case does not have advantage as RIR Regional anymore. We can see that DBEC certifies more and more SWA cases, I do not want to scare you but I think if some even RIR Regional cases with PD > 01/2004 are not cleared by June 2006 they may have to expect significant delay. (Do not take it very seriously because it is my opinion only).

sfmars said:
I would expect within next 3 months. 80% they will make a decision in March 2006. Since DBEC started to certify SWA cases, I think your case does not have advantage as RIR Regional anymore. We can see that DBEC certifies more and more SWA cases, I do not want to scare you but I think if some even RIR Regional cases with PD > 01/2004 are not cleared by June 2006 they may have to expect significant delay. (Do not take it very seriously because it is my opinion only).
I wouldn't do any prediction in what deals with DOL.
Many people here have been 3 months from approval for the last 5 years :-(

Congrats -

Congratulations! Would you be able to share more details on your case? When did you get 45 DL and when did you reply? Thanks!
psjv said:
July-2001 IN SWA labor approved.
My case never went to regional.

Screen Shot

Hello everyone !

If any one clarify this that would be appreciated. Do you think it is OK if I send email to DBEC to get latest copy of screen shot using the following email address. My attorney also sent request two weeks back but we did not receive any response yet.

status@DAL.DFLC.US

Thanks !

Approval of PD march 2005!I just can't beleive it.

:eek: :eek: THIS IS FROM MURTHY FORUMS.......

posted February 16, 2006 03:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 25, 2005 labor approved

Hey guys,
Hold your breath. My labor got approved today. It is approved in less than one year!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the details:

PD - March, 25, 2005
45 day letter - Sept. 10, 2005.
Category - EB3 RIR
State - Dallas, TX
Labor Cleared - Feb. 10, 2006.

Murty.

SFMARS and Other Experts,
Yesterday my attorney has posted my case update to my employer, in which she has sent Form ETA 750 Part A once again to be signed by my employer and sent back to her.
Does this mean that the DBEC has requested my attorney to resend Form ETA 750 Part A to them? Why would the DBEC request it at a time they should have actually approved my case by now? Could someone shed some light on this? Thanks!

Fortune Teller's Tale

I would agree so. DOL has no pattern or discipline in what they do. But sfmars is good at predicting the future.

sbdol said:
I wouldn't do any prediction in what deals with DOL.
Many people here have been 3 months from approval for the last 5 years :-(

Next step from case status DATA REVIEW ?

Hello MJee
I got my Case Source corrected to REGIONAL ( from STATE) and my case status is DATA REVIEW.My PD APR2003 .

Do you have any idea what is the next step ?
What was the case status In your case , did you receive 45DL?

I appreciate your reply

MJee said:
I'm sure your lawyer is wrong. I got approval recently. My screen shot was also stated case source as STATE. But I forced my lawyer to contact DBEC and fax all the information to prove that it reached Regional. He did the same. I also faxed the same information to DBEC. After faxing the information, i got approval in two months. Do whatever you can to fix this issue. Otherwise, you might need to wait long.

Hope you are already downloaded the database and checked whether your case in there in Regional database or not. If not check there. That will give some idea.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

Hope it helps.
Mjee.