Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Case Status = Data Review

I would greatly appreciate if any one clarify the following 2 things:

1. According to the screen shot my case status is data review which means '45day reply not recieved/45day reply not entered
Falls into TR/RIR Q', it means BEC sent 45 day letter but my Attorney is saying that they never received it. Do you think BEC mistakenly entered wrong status on screen shot? or what else could be? If BEC really sent 45 day letter and my Attorney missed it some how what could be the solution?

2. Can I send email to BEC to get the status using the following email address:
status@DAL.DFLC.US?

Here is my details:

ETA Case Number: T-05183-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 06/03/2004
Case Status: Data Review
Case Source: State (IL)
45 Day Letter: Never received (as per my Attorney)

45 Day Letter

I talked with my lawyer yesterday and got my case number. I am just a bit confused as my case number start with D-05xxx-xxxxx but I have not received the 45 Day letter as of yet. My thought was the case number changes to D-xxxxx xxxxx only after replying to 45 Day letter. Am I wrong in assuming that? The Status field is "Data Review".

Thanks

SPP :confused:
PD: 03/11/2004
TX RIR
45 Day Letter: ?????

Letter was forwarded

All

While waiting for my Labor certification, I always wanted to know whether the copy of the letter will be forwarded to the beneficiary or not. My HR dept received the letter on monday and yesterday I received it at my home address . I had moved after applying my LC. The USPS will forward the mail (provided its less than 1 year since you moved from the old address).

Hope this answers helps.

Hi spp1234,

Your case is not exactly mine but similar, I am wondering how do you know your attorney receive 45 day letter or not, did you ask your attorney? BEC suppose send letter to attorney not to the applicant.

Could you please clarify this.

Thanks,
jewelhaque

spp1234 said:
I talked with my lawyer yesterday and got my case number. I am just a bit confused as my case number start with D-05xxx-xxxxx but I have not received the 45 Day letter as of yet. My thought was the case number changes to D-xxxxx xxxxx only after replying to 45 Day letter. Am I wrong in assuming that? The Status field is "Data Review".

Thanks

SPP :confused:
PD: 03/11/2004
TX RIR
45 Day Letter: ?????

jewelhaque said:
Hi spp1234,

Your case is not exactly mine but similar, I am wondering how do you know your attorney receive 45 day letter or not, did you ask your attorney? BEC suppose send letter to attorney not to the applicant.

Could you please clarify this.

Thanks,
jewelhaque

I asked my lawyer yesterday and she told me that she has not received 45 day letter yet. She told me that everything is being done at random order and we might receive 45 day letter anytime.

Thanks

SPP

Labor Approved !!

My labor has been approved !!!!
Here are the details:

State: Wisconsin
Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: 3/19/2004
State Approval: 12/8/2004
Transferred to Chicago
Transferred to Dallas BEC
45 day letter: April 2005
Labor Approved: Feb 2006

Thank you everone. I had been a casual visitor to this forum. I would like to wish everyone a luck (don't know if it plays any role).

Thanks a lot SPP1234 for your time !

If you don't mind then I would like to discuss another thing regarding case status. If you read my earlier post today I explained what does it mean if status shows data review. It means BEC sent 45 day letter to the attorney and BEC is either waiting for reply or BEC received the reply but they did not enter in their system yet.

But according to your attorney and my attorney, they are saying that they never received 45 day letter from BEC, so as per attorney it looks like BEC entered wrong status, but my point is how could we make sure on that BEC entered wrong status. According to definition of status field, the correct status should be 'incomplete' not 'data review'.

Does it make sense to you? Please advise.

spp1234 said:
I asked my lawyer yesterday and she told me that she has not received 45 day letter yet. She told me that everything is being done at random order and we might receive 45 day letter anytime.

Thanks

SPP

Data Review and Incomplete are the same

jewelhaque said:
Thanks a lot SPP1234 for your time !

If you don't mind then I would like to discuss another thing regarding case status. If you read my earlier post today I explained what does it mean if status shows data review. It means BEC sent 45 day letter to the attorney and BEC is either waiting for reply or BEC received the reply but they did not enter in their system yet.

But according to your attorney and my attorney, they are saying that they never received 45 day letter from BEC, so as per attorney it looks like BEC entered wrong status, but my point is how could we make sure on that BEC entered wrong status. According to definition of status field, the correct status should be 'incomplete' not 'data review'.

Does it make sense to you? Please advise.

I personally had Data Review status and case starting with D-XXX more than 6 months without 45DL, and received 45DL only at the end of Jan 2006.

My opinion is that Data Review has the same meaning as Incomplete.
I think it depends on data entry person mood and time at the particular moment when he/she put cases info to the database.
I believe that more than 50% people have Data Review without 45DL.

Generally speaking Data Review absolutely does not mean that 45 DL was sent and on the way.

Thank you so much SFMARS for your response !!!! I was so worried, after reading your response I feel relaxed now.

sfmars said:
I personally had Data Review status and case starting with D-XXX more than 6 months without 45DL, and received 45DL only at the end of Jan 2006.

My opinion is that Data Review has the same meaning as Incomplete.
I think it depends on data entry person mood and time at the particular moment when he/she put cases info to the database.
I believe that more than 50% people have Data Review without 45DL.

Generally speaking Data Review absolutely does not mean that 45 DL was sent and on the way.

Info about EAD application for spouse

Hello,

I did read a lot of different docs and postings about this topic but am still confused, hopefully someone on this thread knows the right info:

When can I apply for spouse EAD and how much time does it normally take?

I am currently waiting for LC approval.

MI\PD 11/2003\D-051XX-XXXXX

Thank you.

Here you go!

I do not know under which category you filled your Labor I mean EB2 or EB3, but due to Retrogation....You cannot file your I-485 officouse after your Labor approval......so basically you need wait to date becomes NOV'2003, once you file I-485, You and your spouse will get AP, EAD documents, Normally takes 90 to 120 days to get approval....it all depends on centers.....

Hope this helps.

Good Luck
Raj

ddl said:
Hello,

I did read a lot of different docs and postings about this topic but am still confused, hopefully someone on this thread knows the right info:

When can I apply for spouse EAD and how much time does it normally take?

I am currently waiting for LC approval.

MI\PD 11/2003\D-051XX-XXXXX

Thank you.

Perm

RajWaitingonLCA said:
I sent request to my Attorney...hopefully he/she should get something going.....I told Attorney....if my case source says SWA then Backlog center will re-do entire SWA approval process on case....with your help we can avoid this.....hopefully my Attorney should get convinced; she is really helpful....now let's hope for the best..

Thanks once again to MJee.

Thanks
Raj

Raj

Have u thought converting ur application into PERM...keeping the same priority date...u ll get approved in 4 months max...just a suggestion

Not Really

Hello munnu77705,

I do NOT want to apply under PERM, it is OK I know it will take few more months to get clear...but I have NO hurry.....as far as my job going on smoothly..I can wait.....I am sure I should get Approval at this year....any how we need to wait for I485, so what is the point to throw $4K unneccessarily...instead I can wait and buy plasma TV....just kidding...but I am keeping myself with same old fashion LABOR....

GOD is great..some day I will get good news..just matter of time.

Thanks
Raj

munnu77705 said:
Raj

Have u thought converting ur application into PERM...keeping the same priority date...u ll get approved in 4 months max...just a suggestion

Any Idea??????

Raj,

Good to see your possitive atitude. I am kind of in the same boat as you are.
Do you have any idea how long it might take to receive 45 DL and LC approval in my case? How long it might take the immigrant visa cut off date ( rest of the world) to reach my PD?

Any respond from you or anyone in the forum would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....Rahi

RIR/EB3/CA
PD: 09/20/04
Didn't make it to Regional
No 45 days letter yet

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Hello munnu77705,

I do NOT want to apply under PERM, it is OK I know it will take few more months to get clear...but I have NO hurry.....as far as my job going on smoothly..I can wait.....I am sure I should get Approval at this year....any how we need to wait for I485, so what is the point to throw $4K unneccessarily...instead I can wait and buy plasma TV....just kidding...but I am keeping myself with same old fashion LABOR....

GOD is great..some day I will get good news..just matter of time.

Thanks
Raj

Case Status

Hello munnu77705!

I saw you LC was submitted from IL. Could you please tell me couple of things:

1. Did you get screen shot from BEC?

2. If yes, then what is the case status?

If you please response that would be appreciated.

Thanks ! jewelhaque

jewelhaque said:
Hello munnu77705!

I saw you LC was submitted from IL. Could you please tell me couple of things:

1. Did you get screen shot from BEC?

2. If yes, then what is the case status?

If you please response that would be appreciated.

Thanks ! jewelhaque

hi jewel

All the info I know is that much...No 45 day letter..no screeen shot...
wht is ur PD..wht is ur status

Hello !

As per my screen shot I don't see any PD but there is a date on Case Receive Date field which is 06/03/2004. Again as per the screen shot case status shows 'Data Review'.

Thanks !

munnu77705 said:
hi jewel

All the info I know is that much...No 45 day letter..no screeen shot...
wht is ur PD..wht is ur status

Here is my situation - EB3, Indiana, PD:9/4/2002, recieved and replyed the 45 DL in September, 2005. Gurus, any estimates on when I will get my approval? ...Almost lost hope.

screen shot?

jewelhaque said:
Hello !

As per my screen shot I don't see any PD but there is a date on Case Receive Date field which is 06/03/2004. Again as per the screen shot case status shows 'Data Review'.

Thanks !

As per the screen shot i got yesterday there was no case status did u get your screen shot recently .what shud i understand by this screen shot. am i approved or still in process.
PD 5/2004
45 day letter answered in Oct 2005
approved=? :(

Here's another one in the same situation.

Case number D-05096-xxxxx
PD 12/15/2003
Case source :Region
Case status: Data Review
Screenshot received : 11/2005

jewelhaque said:
Thank you so much SFMARS for your response !!!! I was so worried, after reading your response I feel relaxed now.