Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sfmars said:
I will leave most of your statements without comments just not to waste time yours and mine.

It looks like you know everything especially when I was born, based on this fact of course such type of small things like BECs operations you can predict very precisely .

Just only one comment FLCDatacenter files show info only for cases which went to region up to before 18-Sep-2004 but not more.
Even before you showed up in this forum I have researched FLCDatacenter files, it gives only information how many regional cases went to Region before 18-Sep-2004 and some data about remanded cases like yours (I hope).

I had to work in California more than 3 years and even in Oct-2000 I got Labor Certification from CA just for TWO WEEKS EB3 RIR (Non special case).
LC process in CA was good before May 2002.

That's why I seriously doubt that DBEC had cases with PD < 01/2000.
If you go to archives (official sources) when SWA and DOL provided information (not like now) http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/swadec04.html you will see that in Dec 2004 CA SWA cleared PD 04/2001 of TRADITIONAL CASES (I am not talking about RIR).

If you can rely only on the couple of official DOL statements which they did and FLCDatacenter files I would allow me to say that you do not have the wide scope of information.

And the last.... JustWatching's BEC tracker and this forum is the only source where you can get right information about DBEC. If you do not think so you are probably not in the right forum.

apt response...anybody who thinks he is smart enough to put down the work being done on this forum...is just a smart a**.
this guy should have tried to understand what you had written...I don't think you wrote anything -ve...just that you were trying to caution based on what's happened to few others.

Guys, take things in +ve spirit * keep the info flowing...helps everyone.
Good luck All!!

honzg said:
MN RIR/EB2
ETA Case: D-05005-XXXXX
PD: 05/07/2004
made it to Chicago in Aug 04.
45 Day Letter: Feb, 05, replied
Approval: yes.
Approval date: don't know. Lawyer said that the approval letter was received on this Tue.

This forum and this thread helped me through the most frustrated time in this backlog process. Thanks a lot for all of you sharing the info and analyses!
For those still waiting, hang in there, don't give up hope: you will get it.
Best!

Congrats, buddy!
Frustrated? with a PD of 05/2004?!! Then what must we be
:mad:

chingari said:
I'm new to this forum. What's the MARCH VISA DATE. Hopefully I'm expecting my LC to be approved within next few months. Is there a way I can file for 485 within the next few months once LC is approved.

I'm just hoping that my LC get's approved but who knows how the DBEC going to act on my case. Details in sig.

DOS PUBLISHES VISA DATES EVERY MONTH TO ANNOUNCE WHO ALL CAN APLY FOR 1 485...
SINCE THAT GUY WAS AN EB2..I TOLD HIM HE CAN FILE HIS 1 485 AFTER THE NEW NEW VISA DATES COMES OUT..HIS PD WAS 2001...SINCE URS IS EB3 AND UR PD IS 2001..I DONNO WHN U CAN FILE 1 485 ..MAY BE U HAVE TO WAIT FOR 5-6 MONTHS...
WE R EXPECTING MARCH VISA DATES BY NEXT WEEK
GO TO THIS SITE
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2771.html
U LL GET FEB VISA DATES

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignorance is Bliss or not?

lfgc said:
apt response...anybody who thinks he is smart enough to put down the work being done on this forum...is just a smart a**.
this guy should have tried to understand what you had written...I don't think you wrote anything -ve...just that you were trying to caution based on what's happened to few others.

Guys, take things in +ve spirit * keep the info flowing...helps everyone.
Good luck All!!

What are you the mediator now? I am trying to state the things I know for sure. I dont just rely on the BEC Tracker. I get info from various sources and not just the tracker. No offense meant for JusWatching'w work. But use your own head, there are thousands, I MEAN THOUSANDS of cases that are not in the tracker. Now stop calling me names otherwise its not gonna be a pretty scene in here.

Hell suits you right.....dont ya think?

sfmars said:
I will leave most of your statements without comments just not to waste time yours and mine.

It looks like you know everything especially when I was born, based on this fact of course such type of small things like BECs operations you can predict very precisely .

Just only one comment FLCDatacenter files show info only for cases which went to region up to before 18-Sep-2004 but not more.
Even before you showed up in this forum I have researched FLCDatacenter files, it gives only information how many regional cases went to Region before 18-Sep-2004 and some data about remanded cases like yours (I hope).

I had to work in California more than 3 years and even in Oct-2000 I got Labor Certification from CA just for TWO WEEKS EB3 RIR (Non special case).
LC process in CA was good before May 2002.

That's why I seriously doubt that DBEC had cases with PD < 01/2000.
If you go to archives (official sources) when SWA and DOL provided information (not like now) http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/swadec04.html you will see that in Dec 2004 CA SWA cleared PD 04/2001 of TRADITIONAL CASES (I am not talking about RIR).

If you can rely only on the couple of official DOL statements which they did and FLCDatacenter files I would allow me to say that you do not have the wide scope of information.

And the last.... JustWatching's BEC tracker and this forum is the only source where you can get right information about DBEC. If you do not think so you are probably not in the right forum.

I work in CA for last 7+ years and I know when I say there are cases dating back to 1998 that are not processed. The labor scene in CA during 2001 was not pretty and let me tell you I know that for sure. IF you are half-a**ed in your judgements cos of what the tracker says BE MY GUEST.

Yes I can predict DBEC processing pattern better than you do. Cos I know a lot of what is going on in there and how? I am not gonna tell ya. When I say there are a lot of cases from CA that were remanded from DOL back to SWA are not even touched I mean it. IF you rely on the stoopid tracker and get your facts well then I would say Ignorance is of course BLISS. I dont wanna argue with you about how and what I know.
No offense to all the hard work JusWatching had put in that tracker initiative, but what I say is there is so much more than just that tracker. Tracker is just the tip of the iceberg. Anyone disagree with this statement, go to HELL. End of topic and no more replies from me on this.

devar said:
What are you the mediator now? I am trying to state the things I know for sure. I dont just rely on the BEC Tracker. I get info from various sources and not just the tracker. No offense meant for JusWatching'w work. But use your own head, there are thousands, I MEAN THOUSANDS of cases that are not in the tracker. Now stop calling me names otherwise its not gonna be a pretty scene in here.
Mr.devar,
You are entitled to your opinion backed by whatever info you have and so is sfmars. We can have healthy discussions here in this forum and in the process educate ourselves and others.
Your earlier post addressing sfmars was condescending in nature and came from out of thin air clearly flaunting as if your knowledge is more than sfmars. If you differed in your opinion about what sfmars posted earlier, then you could just respectfully disagreed with him and presented the info/facts you had. You should actually be appreciative of the fact that sfmars did not take it offensively and responded to you coolly further backing up his earlier post with more info he has.
Please, let us not get into or be a witness to any verbal brawl here and continue sharing the info we have and in the process have healthy discussions and educate ourselves and others and be informed.

Any idea why PD2003 Not approved?

Gurus,

1. Any idea why some cases with PD APR2003 is still not approved by DBEC? ( since DBEC is currenly approving cases with PD Jan2004/Feb2004 )

2. What is the meaning for Case Status : DATA REVIEW?

Please share

-------------------------------------
Case Number D-05011-XXXXX
PD APR2003
EB2 / RIR
Case Source : REGION
Case Status : DATA REVIEW
Case Received Date: 1/11/2005
No RFE
Case was mistakenly closed and reopend on 1/11/2005
-------------------------------[/QUOTE]

Labor subsitution question

Gurus..need your advise urgently!

My company has a approved EB2 labor(BS+5yrs) available with a PD of 12/2003.
I've joined this company in 12/2000....Am I eligible for this labor ??

I've the required skill sets(BS) as well as experience (6 yrs) as of the PD.

NikePhoros said:

As long as your skill sets and experience match those of the original beneficiary of the approved LC, you are eligible for it. Good Luck.

Labor subst

Nike,
U can reuse that labor, u might wanna move really quickly, DOL is about to eliminate labor substs anytime. They recently submitted and got approved the ruling, they can make it effective anytime.
Good luck

am i approved already

My PD is 05/25/004 45 day letter answered Oct 2005 .seeing quite a few approvals from May is it so that i am also approved. many near my ETA have got approved.My ETA is D-05111-xxxxx.Shud i be asking my lawyer now.or there is some more time for that. :confused: Any inputs.

My priority date is 7/31/2001. ETA : D-05132-XXXXX. 2 weeks ago, received status update saying 'Data under Rwview' Case source : Region. Any idea when I can expect the 45 day letter? should I contact my lawyer for status update?

Have not heard anything on my LC .....Anybody else on the same boat ??? :(

PD:03/23/04
RD:September 23, 2004.
CASE Type:RIR/EB3
CASE No:D-05061-XXXXX
45-Day letter replied in March

new2imm said:
Have not heard anything on my LC .....Anybody else on the same boat ??? :(

PD:03/23/04
RD:September 23, 2004.
CASE Type:RIR/EB3
CASE No:D-05061-XXXXX
45-Day letter replied in March

What did your case source say? If it says 'state' then you gotta stand in line with the SWA cases.

Substitute PD from pre-PERM application to my new PERM approval

Gurus

I filed from CA in Jul 01 and am yet to clear the LC stage. My company put in a second PERM application last year, and I got the approval in Oct 05. Is it possible to transfer my Jul 01 PD to this application?

PD:Jul 01
RD:Apr 03, Remanded to state
45-Day letter received and replied in Dec 05

gcarthi said:
Gurus

I filed from CA in Jul 01 and am yet to clear the LC stage. My company put in a second PERM application last year, and I got the approval in Oct 05. Is it possible to transfer my Jul 01 PD to this application?

PD:Jul 01
RD:Apr 03, Remanded to state
45-Day letter received and replied in Dec 05
I dont think so

NikePhoros said:

you should have the experience required as per the LC on the date you joined this company i.e. 12/2000 not the PD of the LC. I think the experience with the present company doesn’t count. I am working for a company for the past 8yrs and on my PD I asked my lawyer and she says that I cannot use the present company experience. Check it out before you take a decision.