Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

DBEC vs PBEC, screen shot

My attorney told me that CA SWA goes to DBEC and CA DOL goes to PBEC. Is it true?

I'm new to the term "screen shot". What is it? What kind of information can we get out of the screen shot? Only attorney has access to the screen shot?

Thank you...

I have a Q...I will appreciate if someone answers...who gets the 45 day letter...
we, employer or lawyer..?
I have relocated after applying...

Reduction In Recruitment

mbturantekin said:
Thanks, I tried to search for the definition of "RIR" I couldnt find it.
Do you guys mind telling me what it is?

thanks
mbturantekin

Reduction In Recruitment

n77 said:
I have a Q...I will appreciate if someone answers...who gets the 45 day letter...
we, employer or lawyer..?
I have relocated after applying...
employer and lawyer - both

same case

gcbez said:
EB2/RIR/TX
PD:09/04
RD:Never made it to regional.
45 DL: has not received it.

This is very much possible. My PD is 09/2004. It went directly to dBEC from TX SWA. After that "All quiet on the western front". But my lawyer asked for and got a screenshot to extend my H1B. This gave me some comfort that it is with the dBEC.

My priority date is 11/29/04. My case went straight to DBEC. I know that because lawyer sent me one receipt from Texas Workforce Commission and then he obtained screen shot in Nov. 2005 from DBEC. Both receipt and screen shot show the same date. Most of the fields in screen shot were empty except ETA case number, case received date, my name and company name.

So its very possible that cases filed in Texas late in 2004 went straight to DBEC and probably to the very end of the line. :rolleyes:
------------------
PD:11/29/2004
Case Received DAte: 11/29/04
ETA case #T-05208-xxxxx
45 day letter: Noooo
EB3/RIR/TX

Did your lawyer give you a case number or any reference number. I have talked to my lawyer. She says that when we submitted the application for LC (MI, Dec 2004) she has no number or any receipt. I am afraid the case is lost. ASny help appreciated. thanks, MAD3JAD

you are correct. My bad.

hbcsc153 said:
Just to clarify. One can get three year extensions only after the I-140 is approved. In my case CSC is taking 5 months to approve I-140's, so I am stuck getting the 8th year extension, and not a 3 year extension.

Hi,

I am almost in the same boat. My lawyer sent me the screent shot it has similar information what you have only exception is Case source.

Here is the details of screen shot:

ETA case #T-05182-xxxxx
Case Received Date: 06/03/04
Case Source: State
Case Status: Data Review
Processing Center: Dallas BEC

(in addition to the above my name and my employer name)

Is there any one knows what it means, if you please let me know that would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks !

missingPD said:
My priority date is 11/29/04. My case went straight to DBEC. I know that because lawyer sent me one receipt from Texas Workforce Commission and then he obtained screen shot in Nov. 2005 from DBEC. Both receipt and screen shot show the same date. Most of the fields in screen shot were empty except ETA case number, case received date, my name and company name.

So its very possible that cases filed in Texas late in 2004 went straight to DBEC and probably to the very end of the line. :rolleyes:
------------------
PD:11/29/2004
Case Received DAte: 11/29/04
ETA case #T-05208-xxxxx
45 day letter: Noooo
EB3/RIR/TX

More info

GC152003 said:
I too saw that. I am not sure , any typo or special handling case or any miracle?

PD 01/12/2005 got a 45 day letter. People are waiting for more than 5 years and one year old case getting a 45 day letter.
If that is true we have to go mad with DBEC( as if not now).

To: DallasBEC@yahoogroups.com
From: "Anil Raghavan" <saaketham@hotmail.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoogroups.com. Learn more
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 06:04:52 -0000
Subject: [DallasBEC] State = Oklahoma

State = Oklahoma
Category = EB3

Maybe being in Oklahoma had something to do with my getting the letter
earlier - since there are typically fewer applicants, than say Chicago,
NY or California. Or maybe its just dumb luck.

Anil

BEC Forsaken SWA cases

chingari said:
I'm waiting since Aug 2001 as well and my attorney told me that recruitment is done on my case. Any estimate as to when the LC will get approved.

I am sure DBEC will get to our cases (SWA Cases) at least by Jun 2006. If you ask me I think you will get your case certified by Aug-Sep 2006. DBEC has a mother load of 2001 SWA cases. My attorney had told me that CA SWA received a total of 45000 cases in just Apt 2001 alone. That includes the 245I and EB labor. CA SWA was overwhelmed by the number of applications and from May 2001 onwards SFO DOL started to remand cases back to state.

Patience is A Virtue

maggie_LC said:
Not sure if I am the most unlucky person here. I have a EB2 RIR LC filed in TX back in 08/2001. It went to reginal office, but then kicked back to state due to the mass layoff in computer industry in year 2001-2002. Now supposedly my case moved to Dallas, but no news, no 45-day letter.

Is there anything that I can do at all?

Thank you!

I am in the same sad state as yours. At least yours is a EB2 case. I would say just hang on for a few more months. Things will start to happen. DBEC hasn't started on SWA cases yet. They have a deadline of Jun 2006 to mail the 45 DL to all remaining cases.

And you are not the most unluckiest person here. There are 16 cases in my company that were filed on May 2001 - Jun 2001 who didnt receive 45DL and was remanded back to state and later reinstated as Non-RIR. I filed Aug 2001 and same thing happened to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mi Lc

Hello,

I am new to this forum and just wanted to know if anyone with a similar PD has been approved. Also, what is the new case number based on? i.e. D-XXXXX-XXXXX, do these numbers mean anything or are generated as a sequence?

Thank you.

MI
PD Nov 2003
RD June 2005

Hahaha you sound run-down

sfmars said:
Just read recent couple of hundered pages then you understand for sure what I am talking about, and especially take a look carefully to the BEC tracker (Excel Spreadsheet).

You know there are some companies (especially in CA) where management just to keep employees in staff keep saying them that they have filed GC applications for them long long time ago. But it just only sound. Are you sure that your company is not like that ?

Do you have paper tracks from your company for you and for your friends ?
Did your company do a recruitment efforts ? Did they advertise your positions in the National recognized newspapers ?

Did you or your friends get a screenshots from DBEC or PBEC for 7th year extension ? I know you have tried several months ago but based on your signature did not get one yet.

First off there are thousands of cases that are not there in your "special" excel sheet. The tracker you guys got is not the Bible of Labor cases. Get your facts from reliable sources. To be blunt I dont give a damn about what tracker says.

Jeez man sfmars, I thought you are better than asking questions about my company. Here's few facts, my company is in consulting business in the USA before you were even born. My company had got more than 1400 labor cases certified from 1998-May 2001.

There are over 40 consultants in my company currently who are in 7th yr or later. We all got our little screen shot already at least once. Even that screen shot we dont have to request from the BEC, our attorneys does it for us and emails us the image.

And lastly, I would suggest that you download the FLCDatacenter file and look at the number of cases that was filed in CA and see the pattern how CA SWA/SFO DOL does approvals. SFO DOL/SWA had 45000 cases (245I + EB labor) filed during Apr 2001 alone, of course most of em were 245I. Thanks to the Bush Administration SFO DOL was overwhelmed by the number of cases. Like me there are hundreds of genuine company employees stuck in the Labor process and did not even receive 45DL.

So expand your reach for knowledge and dont just rely on your BEC Tracker BS.

seahawks_2006 said:
Hi guys - I've been following this thread silently. I'm happy to tell you that my labor certificate has been approved. Hope you guys will hear the same news soon!!!

WA RIR/EB3
ETA Case: T-051178-XXXXX
PD: 03/2003
Never made it to regional
45 Day Letter: 01/12/06
45 Day Letter Replied: 01/17/2006
Labor approved: 02/08/2006 (email from lawyer)
Congratulations! Looks like SWA Cases are being approved now based on the date 45 day letter was received and responded.
I hope to receive my approval within a month now hopefully!
Am I being too optimistic?

maggie_LC said:
Not sure if I am the most unlucky person here. I have a EB2 RIR LC filed in TX back in 08/2001. It went to reginal office, but then kicked back to state due to the mass layoff in computer industry in year 2001-2002. Now supposedly my case moved to Dallas, but no news, no 45-day letter.

Is there anything that I can do at all?

Thank you!

CHANGE UR lc TO PERM WITH THE SAME PRIORITY DATE...U LL GET APPROVED IN 2-3 MONTHS...AND I AM SURE AFTER MARCH VISA DATE..U LL BE ABLE TO FILE I 485...THUS U CAN FILE I 485 IN 5 MONTHS.

Labor approved

MN RIR/EB2
ETA Case: D-05005-XXXXX
PD: 05/07/2004
made it to Chicago in Aug 04.
45 Day Letter: Feb, 05, replied
Approval: yes.
Approval date: don't know. Lawyer said that the approval letter was received on this Tue.

This forum and this thread helped me through the most frustrated time in this backlog process. Thanks a lot for all of you sharing the info and analyses!
For those still waiting, hang in there, don't give up hope: you will get it.
Best!

SWA Cases - congrats

congrats Seahawks_2006.

Per this therad, this week 2 WA SWA cases are approved. (seahawks_2006 and shjo68). Looks like SWA cases are seeing some light, Hope and pray our SWA cases from other states see the light soon
seahawks_2006 said:
Hi guys - I've been following this thread silently. I'm happy to tell you that my labor certificate has been approved. Hope you guys will hear the same news soon!!!

WA RIR/EB3
ETA Case: T-051178-XXXXX
PD: 03/2003
Never made it to regional
45 Day Letter: 01/12/06
45 Day Letter Replied: 01/17/2006
Labor approved: 02/08/2006 (email from lawyer)

devar said:
First off there are thousands of cases that are not there in your "special" excel sheet. The tracker you guys got is not the Bible of Labor cases. Get your facts from reliable sources. To be blunt I dont give a damn about what tracker says.

Jeez man sfmars, I thought you are better than asking questions about my company. Here's few facts, my company is in consulting business in the USA before you were even born. My company had got more than 1400 labor cases certified from 1998-May 2001.

There are over 40 consultants in my company currently who are in 7th yr or later. We all got our little screen shot already at least once. Even that screen shot we dont have to request from the BEC, our attorneys does it for us and emails us the image.

And lastly, I would suggest that you download the FLCDatacenter file and look at the number of cases that was filed in CA and see the pattern how CA SWA/SFO DOL does approvals. SFO DOL/SWA had 45000 cases (245I + EB labor) filed during Apr 2001 alone, of course most of em were 245I. Thanks to the Bush Administration SFO DOL was overwhelmed by the number of cases. Like me there are hundreds of genuine company employees stuck in the Labor process and did not even receive 45DL.

So expand your reach for knowledge and dont just rely on your BEC Tracker BS.

I will leave most of your statements without comments just not to waste time yours and mine.

It looks like you know everything especially when I was born, based on this fact of course such type of small things like BECs operations you can predict very precisely .

Just only one comment FLCDatacenter files show info only for cases which went to region up to before 18-Sep-2004 but not more.
Even before you showed up in this forum I have researched FLCDatacenter files, it gives only information how many regional cases went to Region before 18-Sep-2004 and some data about remanded cases like yours (I hope).

I had to work in California more than 3 years and even in Oct-2000 I got Labor Certification from CA just for TWO WEEKS EB3 RIR (Non special case).
LC process in CA was good before May 2002.

That's why I seriously doubt that DBEC had cases with PD < 01/2000.
If you go to archives (official sources) when SWA and DOL provided information (not like now) http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/swadec04.html you will see that in Dec 2004 CA SWA cleared PD 04/2001 of TRADITIONAL CASES (I am not talking about RIR).

If you can rely only on the couple of official DOL statements which they did and FLCDatacenter files I would allow me to say that you do not have the wide scope of information.

And the last.... JustWatching's BEC tracker and this forum is the only source where you can get right information about DBEC. If you do not think so you are probably not in the right forum.

munnu77705 said:
CHANGE UR lc TO PERM WITH THE SAME PRIORITY DATE...U LL GET APPROVED IN 2-3 MONTHS...AND I AM SURE AFTER MARCH VISA DATE..U LL BE ABLE TO FILE I 485...THUS U CAN FILE I 485 IN 5 MONTHS.

I'm new to this forum. What's the MARCH VISA DATE. Hopefully I'm expecting my LC to be approved within next few months. Is there a way I can file for 485 within the next few months once LC is approved.

I'm just hoping that my LC get's approved but who knows how the DBEC going to act on my case. Details in sig.