Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Labor approved but no approval recieved

Hi all

I have a question. My labor got approved from BEC. I got the letter(01/30/06). But my lawyer or my employer didn't receive approval letter or Form ETA 750,Part A or B yet. How many days does it take to get the approval letter and Form ETA 750,Part A or B?

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

People with PD earlier than Feb 04 & still waiting

Its easy to get frustrated for some of us who have RIR case that reached Regional office with priority date earlier than Feb 04 but still haven't heard any thing about the case yet.

One possible cause might be RFE at the state level. I have started a new thread to disscuss details about our cases and also for poeople to post their approvals and other correspondence which they might have received regarding their cases.

I feel this generalized forum is very useful but we need a seperate platform so that details about approvals with RFE dont get lost in vast majority of posts on this forum.

Here is a link to the forum. I hope I see you guys over there too !!

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1352290#post1352290

Hi,
I have received the approval copy on Jan 31st and my employer/attorney received the approval copy along with the ETA A & B on Feb 3rd.
By the way my employer moved to a different address a month before my approval, I was little worried whether or not the approval will be fwded to the new address, but looks like the approvals are forwarded to the new address

Thanks,
GMR

snvlns said:
Hi all

I have a question. My labor got approved from BEC. I got the letter(01/30/06). But my lawyer or my employer didn't receive approval letter or Form ETA 750,Part A or B yet. How many days does it take to get the approval letter and Form ETA 750,Part A or B?

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

not for EB3

I belive this is valid for everybody in the "rest of the world" category but EB3
:(
junkyarddog said:
Hi mbturantekin,
........ if you belong to rest of the world category ( I guess countries excluding India, China, Mexico, Phillipines etc) then you can concurrently filr for I140-485 and get EAD within 6 months and then your wife may start working and you can switch jobs.............

Do I get a case number from the backlog center

To all the gurus,
I have filed for my labour in Dec 2004 and from what my lawyer tells me it went directly to the backlog center (can it be true, filed in Michigan). Should I have a case number as a reference? My lawyer says that she has no number other than the confrmation by fedex that it did reach the center. I am afraid that the case may be lost. I have heard of horror stories. I would appreciate any input in to this. Thanks

EB2/RIR/TX
PD:09/04
RD:Never made it to regional.
45 DL: has not received it.

This is very much possible. My PD is 09/2004. It went directly to dBEC from TX SWA. After that "All quiet on the western front". But my lawyer asked for and got a screenshot to extend my H1B. This gave me some comfort that it is with the dBEC.

Labor Approved.

Friends,

Just got an email from my employer. My labor got approved....

All the best for all and see you soon in I-140 forum...... :D :D

ETA # D-05xxx-xxxxx
SWA : Chicago
PD : 04/24/04
RD : 11/04 (Not sure, Case Source : State when I request for 7th Year extension)
Type: EB3- RIR
45 days letter recieved : 04/08/05 replied : 04/20/05
Case Status : Approved :D

how do you know your case is in DBEC

For some state, the LC could be sent to either PBEC or DBEC. Since I don't get my 45 Day letter yet, how can I know which center mine is sent to?

CA:
PD 08/04

gcbez said:
EB2/RIR/TX

This is very much possible. My PD is 09/2004. It went directly to dBEC from TX SWA. After that "All quiet on the western front". But my lawyer asked for and got a screenshot to extend my H1B. This gave me some comfort that it is with the dBEC.

When can I expect ?

When can I expect approval letter from dBEC

My PD is Apr 7 2004, went regional and no query from State or Region.

Can any ony one (s_chicago, sfmars, others) give me an estimate.

Thanks a bunch !

Jai Ma

=====================
s_chicago said:
Correct....as IA approved cases till around 15th April, 2004...and dBEC has already approved almost all cases PD till 4/15/2004, there are not much DOL cases left at dBEC for state IA.

Looks like, dBEC will complete all the DOL cases by end of Feb. There are very few DOL cases left now at dBEC. So if you see approval with PD 12/2004, don't be surprise :D

This forum was a great help to me. This might be my last post here. See all of you at I-140 forum.

And never trust your attorney. Believe in this forum data. When I emailed to my attorney last week saying that April 2004 PDs are getting approval, in reply she told me not believe internet forum. Now who is correct? I got my approval last Saturday.

And my last request, please adopt my style as 'dBEC' not 'DBEC' :D

I wish everybody here gets LC approval ASAP.

My special thanks to ZB, JW and gp111 and obcourse mighty Icarus.
'JW' if I would know you, I would buy you drinks at 'happy hour'. :D

Jai Ma said:
When can I expect approval letter from dBEC

My PD is Apr 7 2004, went regional and no query from State or Region.

Can any ony one (s_chicago, sfmars, others) give me an estimate.

Thanks a bunch !

Jai Ma

=====================

When did your employer/attorney respond to 45DL ?
When did they get one ?

RD how will i know

mali03 said:
Do you have any predictions about when I get my certification?
My PD is 5/2004 any guess when i will be done with labor but from screen shot i came to know it reached regional the case received date in DBEC is april 20 2005 so likely it has cleared state .I got 45 day letter too .I was hoping that labor wud be approved this month my ETA is D-05111-xxxxx.
Any inputs.

gcbez said:
EB2/RIR/TX

DI you get a 45 day letter yet. DId you actually get a case number. My biggest fear is that my applicatinis lost. Please respond

Rir Regional Cases With Rfe - Repeat Post

Its easy to get frustrated for some of us who have RIR case that reached Regional office with priority date earlier than Feb 04 but still haven't heard any thing about the case yet.

One possible cause might be RFE at the state level. I have started a new thread to disscuss details about our cases and also for poeople to post their approvals and other correspondence which they might have received regarding their cases.

I feel this generalized forum is very useful but we need a seperate platform so that details about approvals with RFE dont get lost in vast majority of posts on this forum.

Here is a link to the forum. I hope I see you guys over there too !!

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...290#post1352290

sfmars said:
I would expect within two months

sfmars:

Do you have any clue / idea as to what is happening to Texas SWA cases like mine ? Any idea or prediction on when we can see some movement ?

Thanks...

EB3 - RIR - TX
PD - 02/12/04
RD - Never made it to regional
45 day letter - No

Nebraska RIR

Hi everyone,

My EB3 - RIR with a PD of August 2003 is srill pending with Dallas BEC. Got the 45 day letter in end of MArch 2005. Still waiting. I seen some approvals in Nebraska with PD of Jan 2004. My lawyer is of no help, and he is company appointed. Any news on this? Also, is it posssible for me to get a second opinion from some other lawyer?

ajo2004 said:
Friends,

Just got an email from my employer. My labor got approved....

All the best for all and see you soon in I-140 forum...... :D :D

ETA # D-05xxx-xxxxx
SWA : Chicago
PD : 04/24/04
RD : 11/04 (Not sure, Case Source : State when I request for 7th Year extension)
Type: EB3- RIR
45 days letter recieved : 04/08/05 replied : 04/20/05
Case Status : Approved :D
Congrats man, did you have any query from State or dBEC? Thanks!

waitinginque said:
It's nice to see lot of approvals from DBEC. Two of my company guys got approvals this week. I am expecting mine too as it was filed same day.

PD: April 2004
RIR/IL
45 Day Leeter Replied: April 29th 2005.
Did they labor make it to Regional? Any queries from State or dBEC?