Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Correct....as IA approved cases till around 15th April, 2004...and dBEC has already approved almost all cases PD till 4/15/2004, there are not much DOL cases left at dBEC for state IA.

Looks like, dBEC will complete all the DOL cases by end of Feb. There are very few DOL cases left now at dBEC. So if you see approval with PD 12/2004, don't be surprise :D

This forum was a great help to me. This might be my last post here. See all of you at I-140 forum.

And never trust your attorney. Believe in this forum data. When I emailed to my attorney last week saying that April 2004 PDs are getting approval, in reply she told me not believe internet forum. Now who is correct? I got my approval last Saturday.

And my last request, please adopt my style as 'dBEC' not 'DBEC' :D

I wish everybody here gets LC approval ASAP.

My special thanks to ZB, JW and gp111 and obcourse mighty Icarus.
'JW' if I would know you, I would buy you drinks at 'happy hour'. :D

sfmars said:
DBEC has finished (cleared) all regional and non problematic cases from CA/TX/MI/OK/AR/CO/OR, you will not see approvals for those states in the nearest future, as it was before (almost all approvals were for CA).

In two weeks you will not see approvals for IL and IA.

Last edited by a moderator:
s_chicago said:
Correct....as IA approved cases till around 15th April, 2004...and dBEC has already approved almost all cases PD till 4/15/2004, there are not much DOL cases left at dBEC for state IA.

Looks like, dBEC will complete all the DOL cases by end of Feb. There are very few DOL cases left now at dBEC. So if you see approval with PD 12/2004, don't be surprise :D

This forum was a great help to me. This might be my last post here. See all of you at I-140 forum.

And never trust your attorney. Believe in this forum data. When I emailed to my attorney last week saying that April 2004 PDs are getting approval, in reply she told me not believe internet forum. Now who is correct? I got my approval last Saturday.

Congratulations on your approval s_chicago but I would say it is too early to say that DBEC has approved cases till APr 2004 .....I know ppl including me that are from IOWA with PD Dec 2003 RD Jan 2004 no approval yet .... and yes they are not from my company.... different companies different attorneys

PD NOV/2004 getting LC approved??? I already saw two cases like that here.

Seems too good to be true? what is going on?

Darth_Vader said:
Congratulations on your approval s_chicago but I would say it is too early to say that DBEC has approved cases till APr 2004 .....I know ppl including me that are from IOWA with PD Dec 2003 RD Jan 2004 no approval yet .... and yes they are not from my company.... different companies different attorneys

I agree.....

PD: 12/29/2003 (Iowa)
RD: 03/08/2004
EB3 RIR
45 Day letter: Feb 05

Chocolate said:
Why is it that there will be no approvals for IL and IA

Because PD of IA and IL which were the last who went Region was 05/2004.
And Regional RIR queue in DBEC now is around 05/2004.

Since we start to see certifications only from NE/KS (where SWA cleared cases during two weeks) with PD 01/2005 and 12/2004, Regional RIR cases (which went to Region, before BEC) will not have advantages any more.

Even now we can see certified SWA cases, in the nearest future we will see more and more certified SWA cases with old PD from such states like Indiana and much less appovals from CA/TX/IL/IA. Because their SWA PD are newer.

when will i be approved?

sfmars said:

Since we start to see certifications only from NE/KS (where SWA cleared cases during two weeks) with PD 01/2005 and 12/2004, Regional RIR cases (which went to Region, before BEC) will not have advantages any more.

Even now we can see certified SWA cases, in the nearest future we will see more and more certified SWA cases with old PD from such states like Indiana and much less appovals from CA/TX/IL/IA. Because their SWA PD are newer.
My PD is 5/2004 (Filed from IL)
45 day letter replied in Oct 2005
Reached regional also
So when does it look like my case will be approved .

sfmars can you clarify this ?

You mean to say cases like me ( with PD around Feb,mar 2004 ) will not get approved by DBEC before they move on to SWA cases. Do you think they consider our cases as SWA cases since they cleared state in few days.

PD : 2/5/04 RD 2/20/04 45DL - replied 4/4005
Still waiting for approval...
------------------

sfmars said:

s_chicago said:

s_chicago:

I am happy for you.... It is premature to conclude that things are fine with DBEC. So many of us from Texas like my case have no clue as to what is happening.

PD is feb 04 with no 45 day letter or any feedback yet....

My PD is oct 16 2004. EB2 category. and my case got approved from Nebraska state in 2 weeks and was in regional office-chicago. I received 45 day letter in MArch 2005. Can you guys make a guess when I will get my LC approval?
Thanks
Jay2005

Two of my Company Guys got Approvals from DBEC

It's nice to see lot of approvals from DBEC. Two of my company guys got approvals this week. I am expecting mine too as it was filed same day.

PD: April 2004
RIR/IL
45 Day Leeter Replied: April 29th 2005.

Help me guess

Friends,

My PD is 10/18/2002 and 45 day letter replied 2/3/2006. Given that I am in Arkansas how long it is going to take me to get an approval? when should I expect one coming.

I have 3 more basic questions: Once I get an approval do they let me fill out an I-140 and I485 right away or will they make me wait? Also, when can my wife start working? and finally at what point of this process I can quit and work for another company?

thanks guys and good luck to all...

Where at on Bay Area LC process?

Hi All,

My case: Bay Area|CA|PD:6/10/04|RIR|EB3|45DL not received

I believe my case was last heard in SWA before it went into the backlog blackhole. Untill now, according to my attorney (maybe BS), they have not been able to get any new information on when will receive 45DL, the status, progess or anything to indicate the advancement of my LC process. If anybody out there has PD in 03 or 04 in Bay Area, please shine some light on this endless delay process.

Thanks! :eek:

Chocolate said:
My PD is 5/2004 (Filed from IL)
45 day letter replied in Oct 2005
Reached regional also
So when does it look like my case will be approved .

If I were you I would expect certification within this month.
If your PD is right and 45DL responded in Oct 2005 (WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT) I would say before April 2006 you will be certified for sure.

How do you know that your case went to region ?
You did not tell us your RD, if this is based on the screenshot only (Case Source: Region), I would not be so sure that your case went to Region

LCA2004FEB said:
You mean to say cases like me ( with PD around Feb,mar 2004 ) will not get approved by DBEC before they move on to SWA cases. Do you think they consider our cases as SWA cases since they cleared state in few days.

PD : 2/5/04 RD 2/20/04 45DL - replied 4/4005
Still waiting for approval...
------------------

Absolutely not,

All what I wanted to say is that people whose cases went to Region (before DBEC) must not consider that they have advantages to be approved before old SWA cases (with responded 45DL).

Regional cases (with responded 45DL) will be treated the same way and queue as SWA cases (with responded 45DL) based on the PD.

Regional case

sfmars said:
If I were you I would expect certification within this month.
If your PD is right and 45DL responded in Oct 2005 (WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT) I would say before April 2006 you will be certified for sure.

How do you know that your case went to region ?
You did not tell us your RD, if this is based on the screenshot only (Case Source: Region), I would not be so sure that your case went to Region

Yes,i know that the case reached regional becoz i got the screen shot 3 -4 times with all of them telling case is in regional .My PD is 05/24/2004.Filed fro IL so very likely it made it to Chicago DOL before DBEC took up the case.Otherwise when i got the screen shot and forwarded it to my lawyer he wud have said its still in state right.Any inputs

Non RIR - 45 DL received

My attroney forwarded a copy of the letter he received which he promptly replied back. Case details in the signature. Any thoughts on when my labor will get certified.

cadesi said:
Hi Folks,
Just wanted to let you know that my labor application has been approved after 3 yrs and 9 months.

Sincerely hope that everyone gets their approval soon. Good luck everyone and see you in the I-140/485 forums

PD : May 09, 2002
RD : June 19, 2003
EB2/RIR/CA
NOF : Sent from state prior to state approval.
45 Day: Received and responded on Jan 28, 2005
Approval Date: Jan 25, 2006
-----------------------------------------
Congrats dude, Good to know that you got it after such a long time. I hope mine will come soon. I will complete 4 years in labor by March end. Still hoping for the best. Any old folks out there who got it ?

Hi mbturantekin,
Expect Labor approval in next 5-8 months, if you belong to rest of the world category ( I guess countries excluding India, China, Mexico, Phillipines etc) then you can concurrently filr for I140-485 and get EAD within 6 months and then your wife may start working and you can switch jobs. If you don't belong to rest of the world category then you can file for I-140 immediately but will have to wait for the PD date tocome till 10/2002 to file for I-485. Best luck

mbturantekin said:
Friends,

My PD is 10/18/2002 and 45 day letter replied 2/3/2006. Given that I am in Arkansas how long it is going to take me to get an approval? when should I expect one coming.

I have 3 more basic questions: Once I get an approval do they let me fill out an I-140 and I485 right away or will they make me wait? Also, when can my wife start working? and finally at what point of this process I can quit and work for another company?

thanks guys and good luck to all...

junkyarddog, thank you for the fast reply. I belong to rest of the world category. Do you or SFMARS would know if there be a chance for them to reject my application? given that I am an IT professional? I am worried about that now.. :)

based on forum participants, what kind of professions are being rejected I wonder...

thanks
mbturantekin

junkyarddog said:
Hi mbturantekin,
Expect Labor approval in next 5-8 months, if you belong to rest of the world category ( I guess countries excluding India, China, Mexico, Phillipines etc) then you can concurrently filr for I140-485 and get EAD within 6 months and then your wife may start working and you can switch jobs. If you don't belong to rest of the world category then you can file for I-140 immediately but will have to wait for the PD date tocome till 10/2002 to file for I-485. Best luck

patience13 said:
-----------------------------------------
Congrats dude, Good to know that you got it after such a long time. I hope mine will come soon. I will complete 4 years in labor by March end. Still hoping for the best. Any old folks out there who got it ?

I feel for you. Waiting since 03/2002.. TERRIBLE..

You are really patient true to your user id...

The positive (if I can offer you some encouragement) in all this is that you will be so early in the queue for 485 when your LC is approved. Wish you good luck..