Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sagasu4GC said:
Can anyone predict when my case will be approved???

Here are my details:

EB2-RIR-IL
PD: 05/17/04
RD: 04/20/2005
45dl: sometime in June/July 2005
(sorry don't have the exact date)
Case Source: Regional
ETA Case#: D-05110-xxxxx
Approval: ?

My guess is sometime before 02/23/2006.
Good luck

Any Idea?

Hi All,

My details are:

EB-3/RIR/CA
PD:09/17/2004
45 DL: Not Received
Never made it to Regional
Dallas BEC now

Any idea when can I expect the 45 days letter?
Any possibility of getting LC approval without 45 day letter? If yes, when can I expect my approval?
Any idea on how EB-3 visa availabilty for "rest of the world" is moving and how long it might take to reach my PD?

Your feed back will be greatly appreciated and will really help me on making some hard decision.

Thank you.
Rahi Khan

r u sure?

invitro said:
I got a call from my lawyer today. My LC was approved.

my information:

EB3-NONRIR-NE
Pd 11/2004
RD 01/2005
45 day letter in April 2005
Processing Center : Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

Thank you all for your time and information.

Keep Faith, Good Luck!!!!!

Hi,
First, let me congratulate you on your LC approval.

Are you sure your PD is 11/04 ? is it a typo? I saw 1/Nov/04 (that is 11/04) in JW's spreadsheet as well.

if it is indeed 11/04 I would say that you are luckiest guy. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket :).
Congratulations once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labour Approved

Hi,
Today i received a letter from DBEC that my labour is Approved.
PD in letter is 04/09/2004
State : IA

letter says ETA 750 is enclosed. But it is not enclosed.

Thanks

Did you check with your employer or attorney ?They may send to your employer or attorney.

gc_reddy said:
Hi,
Today i received a letter from DBEC that my labour is Approved.
PD in letter is 04/09/2004
State : IA

letter says ETA 750 is enclosed. But it is not enclosed.

Thanks

Glad to see a flood of approvals from Dallas. Congrats to those who got approved!!

Can anybody kindly post the usernames and links of LC approvals in the BEC Priority Date Tracker thread. I will be updating the tracker spreadsheet from there. Thanks for your assistance.

Case received Date

jhegde said:
Your status is same as mine. I have blank at case type, and case status shows data Review. Case Source also says Region. My PD is 8/18/03. And BEC Case Received date is 11/15/04. Yours is better than mine. My attorney replied 45DL on 2/8/05. Attorney says leaving blank at case type is not a problem. Otherwise they would have said TR. So I am waiiting.

I noticed that my Case Received Date is the same as PD. Does this mean they did not receive my 45DL? This really concerns me.

It is filed in RIR !

I contacted my attorney...he says that he hadn't received anything yet.

GCCovet said:
You didn't quote your case type. If it is 'RIR' it must have alredy been approved. check with your lawyer, they must have already recd. the approval unless there was any RFE. If it was a TR case then you will have to wait for few more months (may be 5-9 months).
Regards,

GCCovet said:
Hi,
First, let me congratulate you on your LC approval.

Are you sure your PD is 11/04 ? is it a typo? I saw 1/Nov/04 (that is 11/04) in JW's spreadsheet as well.

if it is indeed 11/04 I would say that you are luckiest guy. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket :).
Congratulations once again.
Yes, I am sure it is 11/2004. It was a big surprise for my lawyer too.

OSO,

Pl check my post (link below). Your case reached 'regional' stage, but mine didn't. Still it shows Case Received Date = PD. Plus there is some other info which seems conflicting compared to what we know...

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1349036#post1349036

So I think 'Case Received Date = PD' is a mistake on BEC's part...just guessing. Readers, please comment.

oso said:
I noticed that my Case Received Date is the same as PD. Does this mean they did not receive my 45DL? This really concerns me.

Hi All,
I need some help please regarding how to get a snapshot of my case status. Can someone help.

SWA : Wyoming
Case type : EB3 RIR
PD : October 01 2004
Case Forwarded to DBEC : March 2005
45 DL: Not yet received

CA RIR case , why still TR, reply

Hi Gopi,

In refernce to your post # 10428, My CA PD and RD both were April 2004, I would'nt know why your case shows TR, is it becase it did not make to Region? in that case it may take longer to process by few months .

cacanuk said:
Gurus - I am deciding whether or not to book (non-refundable) flights home with my family. IF I get LC approval, and US Congress clears a path for the next steps (Canadians can apply for both at same time??), my attorney said that there are NO RESTRICTIONS on foreign travel at any stage as H-1B & H-4 are exempt from this restriction -- as long as we have a valid visa (H-1B, H-4) in our passports.

Can anyone confirm this? I'd hate to get "stuck" outside the country on a technicality.

Thanks

Cacanuk
Our PD dates are close , let me know if you hear something
It seems like CA is last state they will touch.What is the last date approved for CA
PD:05/27/2004
No 45 day letter

How did your April 2004 CA case go to region in April 2004 itself? My CA RIR PD is also April 2004, but my case never went to region. As far as I know, CA SWA was processing Feb 04 cases when they were asked to ship everything to the BECs. I may be wrong ... I am hoping I am wrong, if my case April 2004 case also went to region, it is likely to get approved faster. My screenshot mentions "State" as the case source though.

kmk-gk said:
Hi Gopi,

In refernce to your post # 10428, My CA PD and RD both were April 2004, I would'nt know why your case shows TR, is it becase it did not make to Region? in that case it may take longer to process by few months .

How do you know if your labor made it to regional? Does the attorney/employer get a letter from the regional DOL office? My case was opened by IL SWA, I had a prevailing wage query. IL SWA says that they approved the case and sent it to regional office but my employer/attorney never received any letter. I did receive a 45 day letter in April 2005 which leads me to think that my case was sent to BEC from the Regional office. Anybody in a similar situation?

PD - April 20 2004
IL/RIR/EB3

Gopinath Babu said:
Cacanuk
Our PD dates are close , let me know if you hear something
It seems like CA is last state they will touch.What is the last date approved for CA
PD:05/27/2004
No 45 day letter

DBEC has finished (cleared) all regional and non problematic cases from CA/TX/MI/OK/AR/CO/OR, you will not see approvals for those states in the nearest future, as it was before (almost all approvals were for CA).

In two weeks you will not see approvals for IL and IA.

Where is IL cases

sfmars said:
DBEC has finished (cleared) all regional and non problematic cases from CA/TX/MI/OK/AR/CO/OR, you will not see approvals for those states in the nearest future, as it was before (almost all approvals were for CA).

In two weeks you will not see approvals for IL and IA.

Why is it that there will be no approvals for IL and IA