PD 12/24/2003
RD 8/12/2004
Case Source: Region (Chicago)
45-Day Letter: received & replied in March 2005
Case Status: RIR (in August 2005)
ETA#D-05010-XXXXX

-- ypg12242003

amitkr20 said:
I was trying to find a reason why some cases from OHIO with PD going as far back as Oct'2003 have not cleared yet whereas some with PD of March'2004 got cleared. I had filed my LC through a small consulting firm (< 50 employees). Maybe the BPC's are giving priority to cases from big corporations. Please reply with the approx. number of employees working for your filing company. This way we can atlease guess what might be happening.

Finally get a screenshot by my lawyer,

Case PD: 7/30/03
Processing Type: "Blank"
Case Source: Region
Case Status: Data Review
Case Received Date: 7/30/03

Does anybody get a Processing Type as blank? My case get to Chicago in Sept, 2004. RIR case. 45 days letter replied in May, 2005.

I think they must put me in the TR queue. Or the 45 days letter were not input correctly. My lawyer have the return receipt, but who knows what DBEC are doing?

If they received 45 days letter, does the case received date suppose to be in 2005?

Thanks!

got Certified today

Hi every one, i got the letter in a mail today.

my information:

PD:11/17/03
RD: Never made it.
45 days: 08/01/05 replay 09/03/05
Certified:01/31/06
case #: D-05210-xxxxx

Thank you all for your time and information.

Good Luck!!!!!

DBEC approves SWA cases

pangmao said:
What I'm trying to say is that 45 dl does not mean that your case is close to be considered. My impression is that unless they finish the regional cases, they won't work on the state cases. Gurus, please let know I am wrong and I'm actually hoping that I am wrong.

pangmao,

Look at the post of shjo68 it shows that you are not right as you hoped.
Shjo68 has pure SWA case which never went to region PD 11/17/03 from Seattle WA and WA SWA finished to clear cases with PD around Feb 2003 (correct me if I am wrong).

Shjo68 got 45 DL in August 2005, replied in September 2005 and got approved in 5 months.

It proves again and again that in the current reality it is less important if your case is SWA or Region if your screenshot shows Case Source: Region or State. The key point is if your employer/attorney got and responded to 45 day letter or not.

shjo68 said:

my information:

Good Luck!!!!!

shjo68,

Congrats, good luck on your next steps

Last edited by a moderator:
Filing company ?

What is the size (employees) of your filing company ?

AnbuFl said:
amitkr20 & ypg12242003
I'm waiting as well

Case Number D-05011-XXXXX
PD APR2003
EB2 / RIR
Case Source : REGION ( Chicago ) Correction made in FEB06
Case Status : DATA REVIEW
----------------------------------

Am i approved?

shjo68 said:

my information:

Good Luck!!!!!
Congrats on your approval.
My PD is May 2004 made it to regional and got 45 day in oct 2005 and replied.My ETA is D-05111-xxxxx and above approval ETA is D-05210 -xxxxx .Does this mean i am approved already .and i dont want to ask for screen shot as i already have extension.Shud i contact the lawyer now?Any inputs. :confused:

Did you receive any correspondence ?

Hi UG

My case is pretty much like yours but for the RFE. It appears my case has gone for toss due to change of address.

Wondering if you heard any query from DBEC ?

Congrats

bijualex said:
Just for Info, my LC got approved on 26th Jan,2006, After they lost my paperwork and requested for complete new paperwork on 26th Dec,2006.
Thanks for all the help.

Same here but no news yet.
Congrats,anyway

gmr said:
Hi,
I have received a mail from DBEC saying that my labor was approved on Jan 31st.
My employer hasn't recieved anything so far. If anyone has any info as how long
it takes for the employer/attorney to receive the mail can you share with me.

In my case the employer's address and the attorney's address are one and the same.
To add to the complexity of this whole labor process, my employer has changed his
address 2 months ago, and he says since he did mail forwarding and he should receive the
mail from DBEC and he claims he has been receiving other communicaions from INS
at his new address. He has a person who checks the mails at the old address regularly,
so in essence as per him I should not have any problem.

I would appreciate if anyone can answer
1)How long does it take for the employer/attorney to receive the approved
copy given the fact that I received the approval confirmation on Jan 31st?

2)Is my employer correct? will he receive the mail without any problem

I have an appointment with a leading attorney on Tuesday, but wanted to hear
what the experts from this forum have to say in this regards.

Thanks,
GMR

Not that I am an expert but I have been a victim of change of address, but in my case it was before the approval. My 45DL addressed to my attorney was responded to well within time but the one intended to my employer was returned undelivered which caused confusion( I think) at DBEC. Anyway they sent an e-mail to my attorney asking for new address and G-28 which was provided back in Nov,05 and got the acknowledgement from the certifying officer. No news after that.
Looking at your case, you seem to be in good shape.
1) I don't know the answer
2)I think he is correct because mail forward is still working for me from 2 places even after 9 months. USPS delivers through 1 year afer the move-out notice.

Thanks

shjo68 said:

my information:

Good Luck!!!!!

shjo68, which state did you file from?

address change

What was the reason for the undeliverd mail in case of your employer? was it because he changed his address and he did'nt have the forwarding address.

Thanks
GMR

sri_kaza said:
Not that I am an expert but I have been a victim of change of address, but in my case it was before the approval. My 45DL addressed to my attorney was responded to well within time but the one intended to my employer was returned undelivered which caused confusion( I think) at DBEC. Anyway they sent an e-mail to my attorney asking for new address and G-28 which was provided back in Nov,05 and got the acknowledgement from the certifying officer. No news after that.
Looking at your case, you seem to be in good shape.
1) I don't know the answer
2)I think he is correct because mail forward is still working for me from 2 places even after 9 months. USPS delivers through 1 year afer the move-out notice.

Thanks

Labor certified

Just received this in the mail today:

OHIO/RIR/EB3
PD 5/5/2004
RD 9/14/2004 at Chicago
case no: ETA#D-05010-XXXXX

thanks for all the information I got from this forum, now it is time to move on to 140,.

Hi folks,
My ETA is D-04320-XXXXX , a lot of approvals recently start with D-05..... , does the ETA implies anything ? My case status is still awaiting for review.
Thanks,
Jan05.

congrats

Congrats! I have PD of 5/20/2004. Hopefully I will get my approval soon.

kleinehase said:
Just received this in the mail today:

OHIO/RIR/EB3
PD 5/5/2004
RD 9/14/2004 at Chicago
case no: ETA#D-05010-XXXXX

thanks for all the information I got from this forum, now it is time to move on to 140,.

Case Type is blank in Screen shot

oso said:
Finally get a screenshot by my lawyer,

Case PD: 7/30/03
Processing Type: "Blank"
Case Source: Region
Case Status: Data ReviewCAS
Case Received Date: 7/30/03

Does anybody get a Processing Type as blank? My case get to Chicago in Sept, 2004. RIR case. 45 days letter replied in May, 2005.

I think they must put me in the TR queue. Or the 45 days letter were not input correctly. My lawyer have the return receipt, but who knows what DBEC are doing?

If they received 45 days letter, does the case received date suppose to be in 2005?

Thanks!

Your status is same as mine. I have blank at case type, and case status shows data Review. Case Source also says Region. My PD is 8/18/03. And BEC Case Received date is 11/15/04. Yours is better than mine. My attorney replied 45DL on 2/8/05. Attorney says leaving blank at case type is not a problem. Otherwise they would have said TR. So I am waiiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
No

gmr said:
What was the reason for the undeliverd mail in case of your employer? was it because he changed his address and he did'nt have the forwarding address.

Thanks
GMR

Its because its has been more than a year since my employer moved(Oct 2003) until the 45 DL was mailed(back in March 2005). They did not notify DOL then. But they received the 45DL thru the attorney's copy.

labor approved

I just want to share the good news with you guys. I got the information by mail that my labor got approved(actually I informed my lawyer about it). My lawyer has not got the original letter and other papers so far.THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE VALUABLE INFO I GOT FROM THIS SITE AND ALL THE MEMBERS.
details
EB2
PD APRIL 20 2004
RD-APRIL 30TH 2004
STATE-LOUISIANA
45DAYS LETTER DEC 2004
DALLAS BACKLOG CTR.