Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

rajatism said:
Are the BEC's clearing out any SWA cases from Washington State? I have received my 45 day letter , attorneys replied to it but heard nothing else after that.

Any help will be appreciated.

i've heard nothing so far. no 45 day love letter yet. WA PD Feb04 EB2 RIR. what's your PD? EB3/EB2? RIR/TR?

rajatism said:
WA PD Mar 2005 EB2 RIR - Got my 45 day love letter 2 months back

rajatism, They may be processing WA state backwards. I have PD Aug 2003 with no sign of a 45 day letter. I am told once all 45 day letters are generated by June 2006, FIFO will establish and approvals will only come by PD order. Lets hope so...

RIR Labor Approved

One of my college's labor got approved today.

Pd 1/07/2004 MN
rd 4/15/2004 Chicago
RIR EB2

Dallas BEC
45 day letter- March 2005

I have applied on same day . I am waiting for my approval.

thappeta said:
One of my college's labor got approved today.

Pd 1/07/2004 MN
rd 4/15/2004 Chicago
RIR EB2

Dallas BEC
45 day letter- March 2005

I have applied on same day . I am waiting for my approval.

Congrats to your collegue :) Yours will come soon !!!

Oregonian said:
I got a question about LC, Right now I am still waiting for my LC to be processed by DEC. However, my current company is trying to sell the plant I work with to another company. Did anyone know that my LC can be continued with just file some additional materials from the new company? or I need to redo the LC application with the new company through the PERM system, provided that the new company is willing to sponsor my green card application. I knew this is a rare situation, hope anyone have the same experience could have an answer.

Thank you.

RIR EB3 submitted to OREGON SWA on 8/2003
Not made to SEATTLE DOE regional office
No 45 day letter

I am in the same situation. My attorney said that it should not be a problem as long as the new company wants to sponsor your GC. Your attorney just needs to let the BEC to know the new company's name, FED ID number, etc.

Time gap between 45-day letter and labor approval?

i have received my 45-day letter in Sep 2005. any idea how long its taking to get the labor??

byakodv said:
i have received my 45-day letter in Sep 2005. any idea how long its taking to get the labor??
There is not particular time gap from 45days letter to approval. One thing is sure is that with out 45day letter you will not get approval. Sice you have got it. your case will be in the list based on PD. Your PD is Dec 14 2004 and now DBEC is processing Jan 2004 so probably you have to wait a while assuming your case is Regional. If its State may be yr+

Labor cleared . need advice while filing i140

came to USA in 2001 july and i was in bench for 6 months. From 2002 onwords my status is good.I did'nt apply 2001 tax return ( i did'nt get any salary).
Now my labor got cleared. Will there be any problem in i140 or i485 stage. Need advise from experts.
thanks

Kind of similar problem

indu116 said:
came to USA in 2001 july and i was in bench for 6 months. From 2002 onwords my status is good.I did'nt apply 2001 tax return ( i did'nt get any salary).
Now my labor got cleared. Will there be any problem in i140 or i485 stage. Need advise from experts.
thanks

Kind of similar problem........ I filed taxes but with 1099 Misc Previous Employer
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1239452&postcount=6983

Will there be any problem?

LC_2004 said:
I got W2 from my current Employer for 2004. He is the one who has sponser my Green Card I wil be getting W2 for 2005 as well as 2006. But I don't have a W2 from my Previous Employer instead I have 1099 Misc will that be a problem for me when I will file I-485 sometime next year?I will get W2 for 2006 in January 2007.

2003 – W2 No 1099 Misc says self employment Previous Employer
2004 – W2 Yes Current Employer
2005 – W2 Yes Current Employer
2006 – W2 Yes File for I 485 in Year 2006? Current Employer

Thanks

Unfortuantely yes if they catch it. 1099 is not employment.

LC_2004 said:
I got W2 from my current Employer for 2004. He is the one who has sponser my Green Card I wil be getting W2 for 2005 as well as 2006. But I don't have a W2 from my Previous Employer instead I have 1099 Misc will that be a problem for me when I will file I-485 sometime next year?I will get W2 for 2006 in January 2007.

2003 – W2 No 1099 Misc says self employment Previous Employer
2004 – W2 Yes Current Employer
2005 – W2 Yes Current Employer
2006 – W2 Yes File for I 485 in Year 2006? Current Employer

Thanks

It may cause the problems, you need to be clean before you file I-140 at least last three years. If I were you I would not file I-140 and I-485 at least one year. 1099 does not give you safe net. The same time you can be safe if they will not investigate your case detaily.

No 45 days letter yet

I am a silent reader of this forum.

My PD is 10/2003. No 45 days letter yet.

PD: 10/3/2003
STATE: TX
45 days letter : Not received :mad:

Thanks

Thanks ILWaiting, S_Chicago

Letter is dated Dec, 02, 2005. Envelop Mail stamp is dated 12/16/2005.

Now, to I-140 forums

Regards
Shiva

Ilwaiting said:
ShivaB, What is the date of approval. Any idea when it was mailed?

Thanks

Has anyone seen any Regular approvals from Backlog Reduction Center ?. If so which year are they working
It looks like they are interested only in RIR cases.

Case Status Check

I just wanted to know, if the case status email to Dallas/Phili still works? Has anyone in past month or so asked for case status and have they responded back?

Thanks in advance.

Kanjoos said:
I just wanted to know, if the case status email to Dallas/Phili still works? Has anyone in past month or so asked for case status and have they responded back?

Thanks in advance.
I requested for my 8th yr extension last friday and got the reply in 1hr and forwarded it to my HR. The screen shot which they sent no longer contain Status field.

case source STATE ( instead of REGION

RajWaitingonLCA,

Thanks for the information. I am in the same boat ( Means the case sourse STATE even though my case made it to region in APR2004 )

But I guess your attorney's info seem not convincing based on below logic:

1. My case PD is APR03 and made to region Chicago in APR2004 and currently under DBEC with case source STATE
2. But I see that several cases with PD AUG03 to DEC03 which went to Chicago Region later than my case got LC approved .

Several times, I tried to talk to my attorney / DBEC but in vain. Please let me know if you get more info ...

All the best and Happy new year 2006

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Gurus;

I was talking to my attorney and she said why my Case source state is saying because your case went to Federal but Federal not able to touch your case bcoz of too many application, since federal didn't touch my case; DBEC put case source as STATE.

I hope this infomration help others.

Please let me know if you guys get ant other information...but since my case source is state I don;t think so backlong center is processing STATE cases, means I am doom wait another year to get my labor clear....shoot...

Thanks
RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????