My details are:

CA/RIR/EB3
PD: 09/17/04
Never made it to regional ( I guess)
45 days letter not received

Any idea:
1) when can I expect 45 days letter
2) how is Dallas BEC processing SWA cases

Any feed back should be greatly appreciated.

Rahi khan said:
My details are:

CA/RIR/EB3
PD: 09/17/04
Never made it to regional ( I guess)
45 days letter not received

Any idea:
1) when can I expect 45 days letter
2) how is Dallas BEC processing SWA cases

Any feed back should be greatly appreciated.

It all depend which BEC your case went to ... estimates range from 1 to 2 years
;)

MDWatch...thanks for your quick respond....my case went to Dallas BEC according to my attorny...1-2 years to get approval? That means I can expects to hear approval around Sep 2006? How about 45 days letter receival time? When will Dallas BEC start opening SWA cases...any idea?

Thanks again

You are too early to complain

Rahi khan said:
MDWatch...thanks for your quick respond....my case went to Dallas BEC according to my attorny...1-2 years to get approval? That means I can expects to hear approval around Sep 2006? How about 45 days letter receival time? When will Dallas BEC start opening SWA cases...any idea?

Thanks again

There are THOUSANDS waiting with priority date way before you (may be 3 years !!!) Good luck.

skganji said:
Gurus, I too have the same question.
See my details. I am not expecting a 45 day letter. My case should have been RIR, my attorney did TR giving me an excuse. Really frustrating to be waiting for LC this long.
Case Source : State.
PD : 02/20/2004
RD : 07/11/2005
Case Type : TR ( EB2 ).
Case # : T-05192-XXXXX
Case State : CA.

How come your case went to Region, given the fact that you filed in 2004/CA/TR ? As far as I now that CA-state was last processing april 2001 cases.

Request: Please do mentions Region or State

Hi,

Thank you all for informing us about your LC approval. Please do mention let us know whether you case made to the region or not.

Many of us who are from state would like to see such data.

Thanks in advance.

What is the status of Non-RIR cases !!.

Gurus,
I have been waiting for my Labor certification for almost 2 years. It has been a frustrating experience to just wait , wait and not knowing what is happening with my case.
I feel little jealous seeing all the RIR cases from California getting approved for December 2003/January 2004.
My case initially was supposed to be RIR and my company did even the Advertisement process to make the case RIR.
At the last minute my attorney even without notifying me changed the case status to NON-RIR ( traditional) and is giving me reasons that the company cannot do RIR because it laid people during that fiscal year.
I ended up being the looser . The attorney is so unfriendly and doesn't provide any updates at all. I am getting very dissappointed with my case.
When can I see some light to my case ?. Gurus, please give some idea on when I can see atleast the 45 day letter.

Case details :

Case Source: State
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Processing Type: TR
Category : EB2.

esh03 said:
Today my employer called me and informed about my labor approval.

Here are the details:
EB3-RIR-IL
PD: 12/01/2003
RD: june/july 2004
45 day letter :march 2005
ETA case no:05005-xxxxx
Labor approval hard copy received on 11/22/2005

Good Luck to all and thanks to everyone for sharing the information.
Congratulations!
My PD is exactly one week from yours. I hope I get the good news soon! Just Hope!

sakiv_us said:
How come your case went to Region, given the fact that you filed in 2004/CA/TR ? As far as I now that CA-state was last processing april 2001 cases.

I really don't know wether my case went to region or not. What advantage would a case get if it went to Region. Even if it went to region the case is Non-RIR. I am not a guru, please eloborate.
The snap-shot shows me that case source as state. Doesn't that mean that the case is at the state level.

Processing center : Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Priority Date: 02/20/2004
Case Received Date: 07/11/2005

Congradulations

GCOnly said:
Congratulations!
My PD is exactly one week from yours. I hope I get the good news soon! Just Hope!
Hey Congradulations,

All the best for I-140 and 485

Gconly, I have almost the same dates like yours. Some where between 10 th and 14th and State Il, I remember getting thru the state approval. and reciept number from DOL.
Further we have rcd. an approval for EB3 RIR -IL PD around last week of Oct. 3rd week and approval rcd. NOV. 3rd week
Rgds

GOT Certified

Friends, I received a Letter from Dallas BPC today that my Labor is cleared
PD Dec 03,2003
ETA Case # D-05013-xxxxx
45 Day letter received April 10 th replied April 25 th
LCA received : November 17 th

State IL EB3

Thanks for all the support guys... Wish you all the very best....

Last edited by a moderator:
PD in feb 2003 status - unknown

hi guys,

Are they still sending out 7th year extension screen shots?
anyone out there with PD around feb 2003 with LC not approved?
I am in the system (45 day letter was replied to) and I have a case number.

thanks

LC_blues

Ask your Attorney to send email to Dallas for asking "Case Status"?, sometime even though you reply 45 days letter their is not gurantee they recieved it, if they recieved it you case should have got certified...Have you recieved any NOF?

Hope for the Best!

CA RIR/EB3
PD: DEC'31'2003

LC_blues said:
hi guys,

Are they still sending out 7th year extension screen shots?
anyone out there with PD around feb 2003 with LC not approved?
I am in the system (45 day letter was replied to) and I have a case number.

thanks
Hi LC_blues, I am in the similiar situation as you. I think they should have received your 45 days letter response, otherwise your case would be closed long time ago (that is what 45 days letter means, right?). May I ask which state you are in? Thanks.

skganji said:
Gurus,
I have been waiting for my Labor certification for almost 2 years. It has been a frustrating experience to just wait , wait and not knowing what is happening with my case.
I feel little jealous seeing all the RIR cases from California getting approved for December 2003/January 2004.
My case initially was supposed to be RIR and my company did even the Advertisement process to make the case RIR.
At the last minute my attorney even without notifying me changed the case status to NON-RIR ( traditional) and is giving me reasons that the company cannot do RIR because it laid people during that fiscal year.
I ended up being the looser . The attorney is so unfriendly and doesn't provide any updates at all. I am getting very dissappointed with my case.
When can I see some light to my case ?. Gurus, please give some idea on when I can see atleast the 45 day letter.

Case details :

Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Processing Type: TR
Category : EB2.

Hi skganji,

There are people in TR waiting from April 2001. They are waiting over 4 years.

I don't know what is going to happen with TR cases. I am also in the same

boat. Lets hope for the best.

Case #: T-05140-xxxxx
PD April 2002 EB3
TR CA

status not known

whatever2002 said:
Hi LC_blues, I am in the similiar situation as you. I think they should have received your 45 days letter response, otherwise your case would be closed long time ago (that is what 45 days letter means, right?). May I ask which state you are in? Thanks.

I am from Michigan. The case is RIR and I have a DXXXX-XXXX-XXXX number.
I even see my case details in the mdb file published on the FLC site.

My 6 years end in dec 05, the 7th year application is in. per the screen shot i got a couple of months back the status was Data review.

Could there be anything wrong in the application? I had a US MS degree with 6 years of experience when my labor application was filed. Dont know what could be wrong? Any such experience with you guys?

By the way do you know the address of the website?

thanks

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi skganji,

There are people in TR waiting from April 2001. They are waiting over 4 years.

I don't know what is going to happen with TR cases. I am also in the same

boat. Lets hope for the best.

Case #: T-05140-xxxxx
PD April 2002 EB3
TR CA

Thanks Buddy for providing information about your case which is TR/CA/PD April 2002. Wondering what would be the reason for you being Traditional, when lot of companies are doing RIR.
I just have to say my company management sucks. They just fired people left & right in 2003 and it cannot do RIR .

Folks applied Labour from Minnesota, Did any one receive 45 day letter or Labour Approval in recent days, please post your details. Folks with PD in 2003 from MN, most of the Labour application went to Regional (Chicago) and then got trasnfered to DBEC. Before the papers got transfered to BEC, Chicago regional was processing RD Dec 2003... Any updates please post.

Details I have on my pending Labour App,

PD : Late Nov / Early DEC 2003
RD : Mar / Apr 2004
45 Day Latter Received : Late Feb 2005, responded same day.
Screen Shot : Never Requested, Not required to apply for 7th year extension atleast for few more months.
Labour Approved : ??? Waiting... and counting 2+ years now.

Need Support from you and your company

Breaking News from http://www.immigration-law.com

Please do not let the immigration packet in S. 1932 pushed aside by the misguided forces that all the immigration proposals should be handled within the comprehensive immigration reform next year. S. 1932 does not have anythng to do with the immigration "reform." It is just a tactic to kill the immigration packet of S. 1932 in the conference process. Business and immigrant communities should be alerted against such reports or campaigns.

------------------------------------------------------

Guys, we need everyone's individual support as well with your company support.

please send as many faxes to congressmans and senators and also ask your company to send faxes through corporate fax available at :

http://www.isnamerica.org

We need everyone support to pass the S. 1932 bill and make it a law.