Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

VISLI_COM said:
Two of my friends get approval from DBEC for OCT'03/RIR/EB3/CA.

I am still waiting AUG'03.What to do??

Only thing you can do is pray they start processing FIFO. In fact, I am not seeing any awareness in DBEC forum unlike PBEC in terms of writing letters/doing something at the least to ask DOL to start using FIFO. Seems like everyone here is happy with them processing 03/04/05 cases faster even while they forget 01/02 Regular and SWA cases.

Hi Ilwaiting

After finding the record in this access sb how do you find the case number assigned by BEC.And this is anyway the entry made by the old regional centers..right ?

Ilwaiting said:
As mentioned, it "appears" most of the cases processed by BEC are those transferred from regional. Since you do not know if the case is trasferred to Regional or Not. The best bet for you would be to go to download the year your case was filed and search based on the company name and approximate date of filing. It also shows whether your case was sent to Regional or not. You need MS Access to view.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

SWA cases

My case was from Indiana, with a priority date in 09/2002. Since it never made to the regional office, it has been forgoten. What could I say about this "FIFO"? After I got the 45 day letter, I was thinking that my case was finally put into the queue and it would soon be processed since the tracker showed that DBEC was processing 09/2003. Now, I know, I am wrong.

Anyone has any idea when my case might get processed? Also, does anyone have any updates for the retrogression dates? Have those dates move forward at all?

Thanks!

pangmao said:
My case was from Indiana, with a priority date in 09/2002. Since it never made to the regional office, it has been forgoten. What could I say about this "FIFO"? After I got the 45 day letter, I was thinking that my case was finally put into the queue and it would soon be processed since the tracker showed that DBEC was processing 09/2003. Now, I know, I am wrong.

Anyone has any idea when my case might get processed? Also, does anyone have any updates for the retrogression dates? Have those dates move forward at all?

Thanks!

My case was filed in Indiana also. My priority date is Nov 2002. When did you receive your 45 day letter? I was told my case had been partially entered by the middle of September, the temporary number indicated it had been started on the last day of June. Do you have a case number that you can share to give me an idea when your case was entered into the system. The mailing of those seems to be as random as the FIFO system.

hopehope41 said:
Sorry for the long post, but I would highly appreciate if I can get answer for below questions:

My PD is July 2002 (Dallas BEC, EB2-RIR) and case status is "Data Review" according to lawyer. I have not received 45-day letter yet.

After reading in forum, seems like some people have made conclusion that "Data Review" means "Data entry is complete and no 45-day letter has been received by BEC".

Is there anybody who had Case Status as "Data Review" at some point in time and got certified. Could you share how long it took from Case Status "Data Review" to move to Case Status "Certified".

If all those who had Case Status "Data Review" at some point, please respond, what is there current "Case Status", would help us determine for sure about "Data Review" case status.

Pl do respond to this post: Thank You in Advance
--------->>>
Old Case Status - "Data Review"
Current Case Status - ???
45-Day letter - Received (After how many days of "Data Review" ) / Not received .
--------->>>

"mamidikaya",

In recent past, I think you posted your case status is also in data review. Pl share information / analysis you have.

Thanks,
hopehope41

In case of no 45d letter "Data Review" means "Data entry is NOT complete"

PD tracker

Hi All,
Please let me know how and where do i, post my case details for tracking purpose. Here are my details.
Thanks,

hopehope41 said:
Sorry for the long post, but I would highly appreciate if I can get answer for below questions:

My PD is July 2002 (Dallas BEC, EB2-RIR) and case status is "Data Review" according to lawyer. I have not received 45-day letter yet.

After reading in forum, seems like some people have made conclusion that "Data Review" means "Data entry is complete and no 45-day letter has been received by BEC".

Is there anybody who had Case Status as "Data Review" at some point in time and got certified. Could you share how long it took from Case Status "Data Review" to move to Case Status "Certified".

If all those who had Case Status "Data Review" at some point, please respond, what is there current "Case Status", would help us determine for sure about "Data Review" case status.

Pl do respond to this post: Thank You in Advance
--------->>>
Old Case Status - "Data Review"
Current Case Status - ???
45-Day letter - Received (After how many days of "Data Review" ) / Not received .
--------->>>

"mamidikaya",

In recent past, I think you posted your case status is also in data review. Pl share information / analysis you have.

Thanks,
hopehope41

hopehope41
no news of 45 day letter... :confused:

- mamidikaya
PD Mar 2002

45 day letter

lynne said:
My case was filed in Indiana also. My priority date is Nov 2002. When did you receive your 45 day letter? I was told my case had been partially entered by the middle of September, the temporary number indicated it had been started on the last day of June. Do you have a case number that you can share to give me an idea when your case was entered into the system. The mailing of those seems to be as random as the FIFO system.
My employer recieved the letter on 9/13 and replied soon afterwards. I don't have details about the case No. I will let you know if I find it out in the future.

no status on screen shots

caliborne said:
My case is at DBEC. Is there anyone out there from 2002 waiting like me. The screenshots dont show status anymore...
Is theere a way to contact the centers

yeah, u r right !
i was surprised to see that there is no status on screenshots anymore.
hmmm, BECs r upto something :rolleyes:

case status = date review

same boat ....
CA/ RIR/ EB3, PD 05/21/03, RD April 2004.
45DL recievd & replied in Feb'05.screen shot shows case status=data review.
two co-wrokers with same PD and RD have gotten thier labor.
It will be really nice to know how many people have the same problem...
Thanks..
M

ss_2004 said:
In case of no 45d letter "Data Review" means "Data entry is NOT complete"

my screenshot had all the fields completed. that means that the date entry was done.
i think, after the BPC receives the reply back from the employer it goes and changes the case status = RIR which in my case is NOT done yet for some reason which I have no idea...
Once case status = RIR, the FIFO is followed..
my guess....

june_16 said:
my screenshot had all the fields completed. that means that the date entry was done.
i think, after the BPC receives the reply back from the employer it goes and changes the case status = RIR which in my case is NOT done yet for some reason which I have no idea...
Once case status = RIR, the FIFO is followed..
my guess....

You are right. If the field shows they have received reply to 45d letter then it should
change to RIR/TR soon. Otherwise make sure they should receive reply to your 45d letter (by resending) in case it's lost/mishandled.

Approvals

Is Dallas continuing the approvals right now or have they stopped/paused?

For a while we could see posts from people who have received their DOL approvals, but now this seems to have stopped.
Has something changed, or have they, as somebody mentioned in their post, started doing data entry?

svetac said:
Is Dallas continuing the approvals right now or have they stopped/paused?

For a while we could see posts from people who have received their DOL approvals, but now this seems to have stopped.
Has something changed, or have they, as somebody mentioned in their post, started doing data entry?

If they do data entry we would see people getting 45 day letters.

DBEC may have decided that they issued too many approvals :D

june_16 said:
same boat ....
CA/ RIR/ EB3, PD 05/21/03, RD April 2004.
45DL recievd & replied in Feb'05.screen shot shows case status=data review.
two co-wrokers with same PD and RD have gotten thier labor.
It will be really nice to know how many people have the same problem...
Thanks..
M
I am in same boat.

Case approved by DBEC

Hi! All-

My employer recieved labor approval today. Here is my case details

ETA Case # D-05010-xxxxx
Processing Type RIR
Case recieved dt 01/10/05
Priority dt 10/14/03
Case source REGION
Processing center Dallas
Filed from IL

Good luck every one

safdarali said:
Hi! All-

ETA Case # D-05010-xxxxx
Processing Type RIR
Priority dt 10/14/03
Case source REGION
Processing center Dallas
Filed from IL

Good luck every one

Congratulations!!

Congrates safdarali.
Good luck to your next stages.

Good to see Oct 14 PD got approved.
I think, we will see Nov'03 approvals starting sometime arround 3rd week of november. :D :D

safdarali said:
Hi! All-

ETA Case # D-05010-xxxxx
Processing Type RIR
Priority dt 10/14/03
Case source REGION
Processing center Dallas
Filed from IL

Good luck every one

safdarali said:
Hi! All-

ETA Case # D-05010-xxxxx
Processing Type RIR
Priority dt 10/14/03
Case source REGION
Processing center Dallas
Filed from IL

Good luck every one

Congratulations!

safdarali said:
Hi! All-

ETA Case # D-05010-xxxxx
Processing Type RIR
Priority dt 10/14/03
Case source REGION
Processing center Dallas
Filed from IL

Good luck every one

With a PD of June 2002, I envy you. Congratulations on clearing the first hurdle.