Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

They had a debate from 9 -12.30 this morning. The democrats were in general against the bill. They seemed to be opposing it without any real alternatives. Repblicans for it. It was going as per party lines.

Of course they did not discuss any thing related to immigration as it is only a minor issue in this bill. I think they will resume again at 2pm today. Let's see what happens...

Labour Status

Hi Guys,

Do you have any idea about the status column in 7th year snap shot? I got a screen print from my attorney. It shows the status as RIR and Processing type: RIR.

What does the status RIR means? what are the different statuses? If someone knows abot this, pl. tell me.

Thanks
Suruvu

bill in the senate

indio0617 said:
They had a debate from 9 -12.30 this morning. The democrats were in general against the bill. They seemed to be opposing it without any real alternatives. Repblicans for it. It was going as per party lines.

Of course they did not discuss any thing related to immigration as it is only a minor issue in this bill. I think they will resume again at 2pm today. Let's see what happens...

Good job, indio0617...keep us posted, would you?

indio0617 said:

Damn Democrats. All of them talk as if they are pro-immigration during election but in the end, they side with the unions and screw the immigrants. Unless ofcourse u are part of sizeable vote bank like the hispanics.

MJee said:
Is there a way to Correct Case Source field from State to Region? My application was moved to Region long back and my Screen shot states that it is still in STATE. Please advice me, what should I do?

Appreciate your Advice.
MJee.

I have a similar LC application like that of Mjee. I work in California and my application is sent to california SWA.
Case # : T-05192-XXXXX,
PD : 02/20/2004
Processing Type : TR
Case Source : State
Case Received Date : 07/11/2005.
Can any body please inform me when I will be able to see some good news ?.
Also, There is no category type mentioned in the Snap-shot. I am assuming it to be EB2 because I have Master's degree. Does category matter for NON-RIR cases ?.Is my assumption right ?. Next question, if Case Source is State, how do I verify it is correct. I have seen some applications have case source Region. What is the difference ?. Sorry if I am asking redundant question. I will try to check the tracker and see if I can get some answers. Otherwise, experts can please answer my question.

indio0617 said:

-------
indio0617,

Thanks for your update...

Democrats seem to be interested only in illegal immigrants. Republican are in majority in senate I think if 90% republican and even 25% Democrats support this bill, it will go through….

Please post the update .

Thanks rest_2004_free, I really appreciate it.

I did talk to my attorney and expressed my concern about me receiving the approval letter. She showed no interest in scheduling a follow-up with PBEC.
See I didn't receive the 750A & 750B with the approval letter. I presume this 750A and 750B should be enclosed with the 140 forms. Is that right? Can my employer represent me and place a call to PBEC to find out what is happening?

AwardMyGC

rest_2004_free said:
In this case attorney has to request a duplicate or file 140 etc with INS with whatever infromation you have INS can get a duplicate copy from USDOL. In either way you should not wait for them to answer, they never will mail it .....unless you act.

What does Case Status "Data Reiview" mean ?

Does anybody know what does Case Status "Data Reiview" mean ?
On screen shot what are different Case Status and does anybody know the sequence towards approval.

GCW8

Any updates on SWA cases

Friends and Gurus, Any updates on SWA cases ? I see the approved cases are only from the Source = Region. whats the current status on SWA cases, is DBEC processing Regional cases first and then wud work on SWA cases ?? Pls post u thoughts.

Case Number : D-05208-5xxxx
PD : June 29th 2004
RD : Never reached.
State : IOWA
45-Letter : Never recieved.

mohanonline said:
Friends and Gurus, Any updates on SWA cases ? I see the approved cases are only from the Source = Region. whats the current status on SWA cases, is DBEC processing Regional cases first and then wud work on SWA cases ?? Pls post u thoughts.

My understanding is that they are processing Regional cases first

Status on SWA Cases

Gurus,

Do you believe that all Regional cases until Mar 2005, will be processed keeping the SWA Cases aside ? Any SWA Case approval we have seen here, if so what was the PD on that ?

Processing Type : RIR
Category : EB2

SWA cases needed extra care to verify whether recruitment effort met all state standards. Whereas, for Regional cases, state has already verified the recruitment efforts and other standards, hence very little work left.
And so BEC is will clear all Regional RIR cases first and then will work on SWA cases. It may take till summer 2006 to clear all regional cases.

mohanonline said:
Gurus,

Do you believe that all Regional cases until Mar 2005, will be processed keeping the SWA Cases aside ? Any SWA Case approval we have seen here, if so what was the PD on that ?

mohanonline said:
Gurus,

Not all cases with PD's late 2004 and 2005 made it to Regional. Only few cases should have made to Regional. So the numbers must be small.. This is just my guess.

If we look at the BEC Tracker, there are cases from Dec2004, which have made it to Regional from State in 15 days time !
Whereas cases, for example in Texas, have been rotting in State for >2 years with no progress !!

univemployee said:
RIR for Case status stands for Review for Certifiability according to 'ICARUS'. What is your PD?

Thank you very much..univemployee

My PD is 04/13/04
RIR,EB2,Dallas BEC

do you know what are different case statuses in sequence? what are the other stages after RIR? Datareview is the final one or any other stages are there after datareview?

Thanks
suruvu

Last edited by a moderator:
For example, under chicago region, before states sent cases to dBEC, the processing dates were:

Neb : 2/05
Kan : 1/05
Oh : 12/04
Minn : 7/04
Missouri : 7/04
Win : 5/04
IL : 5/04
IA: 4/04
MI : 9/03
IND : 4/01

so you see, there are regional cases in dBEC from chicago alone even up to Feb' 2005. :mad:

Lots of Regional cases are still pending.

gc_maze said:
If we look at the BEC Tracker, there are cases from Dec2004, which have made it to Regional from State in 15 days time !
Whereas cases, for example in Texas, have been rotting in State for >2 years with no progress !!

Last edited by a moderator: