Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sfmars said:
Congrats,

Could you tell us your exact PD and when your attorney received 45 day letter ?

If anyone can explain what is going on with DBEC ? Nobody filed LC in Oct/Nov 2003 whose cases went to Region or all those cases were withdrawn/closed or those people do not participate in this forum ? :confused:
Our PD is on Oct28th 2003, same state Illinois as that other guy received approval for Dec PD. We have not received any approval yet. May 2004 is when it finished regional.

dema said:
Is there anybody else left with the PD of 2002

Or,

Am I the only warrior?
I am here too
PD :01/31/2002
case no. T-051XX-XXXXX
45 day letter :No sign
case status:Incomplete
Source:State
Good job DOL keep it up for the years to come.......... :)

dask_1 said:
I am here too
PD :01/31/2002
case no. T-051XX-XXXXX
45 day letter :No sign
case status:Incomplete
Source:State
Good job DOL keep it up for the years to come.......... :)
I am in the same boat as well..
CA/RIR/EB3.. PD05/21/03
45DL- replied in Feb'05...
screenshot requested ....case status is data review..

question on office address change

Hi all

Our office is relocating in the same zip code(the new location is about a 1 to 1.5 miles) from the current location. I have my labor pending at Dallas. Do we need to inform DBEC about the move?

thanks a lot in advance.

EB2 RIR IL
Screen shot says Regional
PD: 5/7/2004
45 day letter: recvd 1st week of april.

Dallas approval

Hi Guys.. Wanted to share the news..
Got my labour approval

EB3/RIR
PD: 09/29/2003
Case Source: Region

lucky4me said:
Hi Guys.. Wanted to share the news..
Got my labour approval

EB3/RIR
PD: 09/29/2003
Case Source: Region

Congrates, Can you please post which State yours was filed and from which Regional DOL it got shipped to DBEC

dema said:
Is there anybody else left with the PD of 2002

Or,

Am I the only warrior?
PD 25th Nov 2002

Today is day 1,071 of waiting for my employer, my family and me. Almost 3 years.

Its something of a mockery to say that FIFO exists at all.

Frankly its unfair and unjust that approvals are granted so far ahead while cases so much older, in particular 2001 & 2002 remain not looked at.

No disrespect to those who have received recent notices, but I find it hard to find karma in this poor administration.

hi guys,

thanks a lot. i really appreciate your replies. here are my details -

Details:
Category: EB3 RIR
State: IL
Priority Date : Sept 18, 2003
ETA Case Number : D-05012-XXXXX .

I was looking in the I-140 forums but didn't find like a comprehensive list of documents I need to file with my I-140. I want to make sure I don't miss anything and have everything ready for my company's law office. Can someone please direct me to a good source? you guys have been very helpful.

worriedOkie said:
You have me here. There are still a few pending 2002 cases. I think DBEC will come back to these cases once all the existing RIR regional cases are done.

===========================
STATE SWA: OK
EB2 or EB3: EB3
RIR or Regular: RIR
PD - Priority date: 03/12/2002
RD - Regional receipt date: 02/27/2004
New BEC Case no.: D-04268-XXXXX
45-day letter Date received and replied: 02/10/2005

--------------------------

Guys I'm also there... It's 3 years and 7 months of frustration.. nothing so far... latest check from BPC didn't show any status... in July it was RIR.

tracker_chicago said:
Congrates, Can you please post which State yours was filed and from which Regional DOL it got shipped to DBEC
Mine was from CA.
Yes definitely lucky in terms of the BEC queue. But again like all wish it was a month earlier. But not complaining. Good luck to all with Labour. And hope my luck continues from here on.

img123 said:
I am also there with PD 0ct 23,2003 ,Received and reply for 45 day letter in March'05.

Unfortunately and lately it was found my PD date as OCt 23 ,2004 instead of 2003, but the ETA case numer looks correct. Attorney sent a request to Dallas BEC .Hopefully they will notic it and correct it.

I am also expecting aprroval soon .. ,But I saw in this forum that Dec,2003 approvals coming

I am litle tense now ..

There has been only one such case. I guess no reason to get worried/tense. I think the queue is at mid September. This was one on welcome random approvals.

brijesh said:
Got an Email from lawyer that my labor is approved which I wasnt expecting in six months.

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

I havent been following the 485 situation. When do you think I can get a visa number?

WOW it's amazing.....Congrats buddy...Mine is NOv 13 2003 (IL )

10/31/2005: Urgent, Urgent: Senate Action Update 6:00 p.m. EST

Senate did not have roll call for this bill today and this bill will be picked up at 9:00 a.m. on the full Senate floor tomorrow morning. Anti-immigration forces are adding pressures to the Senators, and so should the pro-immigration forces. Please contact businesses and urge them to contact via e-mails and phone calls tonight!!! The bill number is S. 1932 and immigration packets are in Title VIII, Section 8001. Please, please, everyone should do something tonight. Businesses in the West Coast, you are still in office hours, 3:00 p.m. PST, and contact your Senators and Congressional delegations before you leave the office!!!!

Looking forward for your response....

Gurus/All,

My Labor was certified on August 15th and I received the 'Final Determination' letter on October 24th. Both my employer and attorney haven’t received any such correspondence from PBEC.

*Has anybody been in similar situation like mine?
*How long does it take for PBEC to dispatch my 750A & 750B to my employer/attorney?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Mail lost or possible error on BEC

In this case attorney has to request a duplicate or file 140 etc with INS with whatever infromation you have INS can get a duplicate copy from USDOL. In either way you should not wait for them to answer, they never will mail it .....unless you act.

AwardMyGC said:
Gurus/All,

My Labor was certified on August 15th and I received the 'Final Determination' letter on October 24th. Both my employer and attorney haven’t received any such correspondence from PBEC.

*Has anybody been in similar situation like mine?
*How long does it take for PBEC to dispatch my 750A & 750B to my employer/attorney?

Thanks

AwardMyGC