Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Office address change

Hi all

Our office is relocating in the same zip code(the new location is about a 1 to 1.5 miles) from the current one. I have my labor pending at Dallas. Do we need to inform DBEC about the move?

thanks a lot in advance.

EB2 RIR IL
Screen shot says Regional
PD: 5/7/2004
45 day letter: recvd 1st week of april.

Got an Email from lawyer that my labor is approved which I wasnt expecting in six months.

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

I havent been following the 485 situation. When do you think I can get a visa number?

congrates brijesh! you are really really lucky :D :D
So far Sep'15 2003 approval has come.
You should try lotto in next weekend man! :D

I am thinking, has the dBEC now started random approval? :eek:
That is not good at all.

brijesh said:
Got an Email from lawyer that my labor is approved which I wasnt expecting in six months.

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

I havent been following the 485 situation. When do you think I can get a visa number?

brijesh said:

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

WOW... isn’t that a pleasant surprise!!!!!. Congratulations and best of luck in your next stage

Can some one "estimate" ( guess? )?

Hi,

Has someone made an analysis/estimation/guess of how SWA cases from California are doing? I haven't received the 45 letter and according to the tracker I'm not alone. I only would like to know around when I should expect it.

These are my details:

CA, RIR
PD 09/302004

I'm already in the tracker, so no need to update it.

Thanks all

brijesh said:

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

Congrats Brajesh,
Checkout what happened on the senate floor today.
--MC

Congrats Brijesh !!

Hopefully if any of the proposed immigration reform bills are passed you can file I-485 soon, otherwise another long wait. :)

brijesh said:

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

brijesh said:

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

Congratulations !!

vgans said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Brijesh.

Can we know your PD xx dec 2003?

If you had asked for a screen shot, what did your CASE SOURCE say?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

VGANS

Dec 20th 2003. I have not seen the screen shot. My lawyer said they got a letter of approval.

brijesh said:

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

Wow! My PD is Dec 8, 2003 and state IL. Shall I expect the magic to happen for me too? Hopefully. This is really encouraging indeed.

DBEC Randomly approves

brijesh said:

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

Congrats,

Could you tell us your exact PD and when your attorney received 45 day letter ?

If anyone can explain what is going on with DBEC ? Nobody filed LC in Oct/Nov 2003 whose cases went to Region or all those cases were withdrawn/closed or those people do not participate in this forum ? :confused:

mauleon01 said:
Hi,

Has someone made an analysis/estimation/guess of how SWA cases from California are doing? I haven't received the 45 letter and according to the tracker I'm not alone. I only would like to know around when I should expect it.

These are my details:

CA, RIR
PD 09/302004

I'm already in the tracker, so no need to update it.

Thanks all

I'm in the same boat. CA RIR EB3. PD is 9-20-04. Absolutely no word. My guess from the forum is expect it around April 2006.

My PD is Oct 21 2003. IL/EB3. Went to regional and rcvd 45 day letter during March 2005

Thanks

sfmars said:
Congrats,

If anyone can explain what is going on with DBEC ? Nobody filed LC in Oct/Nov 2003 whose cases went to Region or all those cases were withdrawn/closed or those people do not participate in this forum ? :confused:

Case:EB3, RIR.
State: Missouri.
PD: Jan-04-2004.
RD: Aug-08-2004
Received/Replied 45 day letter: Apr/May-2005.
ETA Case Number: D-05013-*****

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also there

ravib said:
My PD is Oct 21 2003. IL/EB3. Went to regional and rcvd 45 day letter during March 2005

Thanks

I am also there with PD 0ct 23,2003 ,Received and reply for 45 day letter in March'05.

Unfortunately and lately it was found my PD date as OCt 23 ,2004 instead of 2003, but the ETA case numer looks correct. Attorney sent a request to Dallas BEC .Hopefully they will notic it and correct it.

I am also expecting aprroval soon .. ,But I saw in this forum that Dec,2003 approvals coming

I am litle tense now ..

pending cases of 2002 and earlier

You have me here. There are still a few pending 2002 cases. I think DBEC will come back to these cases once all the existing RIR regional cases are done.

===========================
STATE SWA: OK
EB2 or EB3: EB3
RIR or Regular: RIR
PD - Priority date: 03/12/2002
RD - Regional receipt date: 02/27/2004
New BEC Case no.: D-04268-XXXXX
45-day letter Date received and replied: 02/10/2005

I did, Nov 13th, Region

But No magic :)

sfmars said:
Congrats,