Case Source=STATE
RIR

PERM Certified

PERM application certified.

C-05166-XXXX
Filed on: June 29th, 2005
Certified on: Oct 14th, 2005
Center: Chicago

What’s important here is that I have a case pending in DBRC and have received a 45 day letter. So for all those people who were told you have to pick one, well you don’t.

s_chicago said:
My case #D-05090-*****and PD=April 04. HumHongeKamiyab has case#D-04268 and PD=Aug 03. His data entry was done (365-268) + 90 = 187 days earlier than me which is roughly 6 months. And the way DBEC is processing, I am expecting my approval January 06 which is 3/4 months from now.

Can we conclude : 'Approval takes less time than data entry' :confused:

Is there something off here?? I am not sure...

My Case # is D-05193-15XXX and my PD= 03/04/2004.
How can your case number be entered before mine, and your PD after me??
I know FIFO is off somewhat, but does this make sense??
If your logic is on - I will be 1.5 months after you or Feb/March 2006 time frame -- unless DBEC does not go to SWA files next???

Please somebody answer Jan 2004 EB3 or Jan 2006 EB2? which is better?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
My Jan 2004 EB3 is pending with Dallas BEC.It's status is in data review.Even though correctionoptions returned ion 04/19/2005.My 6 yrs are done in Feb 2006.A new company B is ready to apply for my EB2 in next two months.
If I take that offer do I need to forego the labor of company A?Company A is willing to pursue my labor even though I move out.Assume that at current speed if my 2004 EB3 with company A got approved in next two or three months can I come back to company A in case they willing to take me back on the existing H1B?

Great gurus please answer/comment

So do I

s_chicago said:
My case #D-05090-*****and PD=April 04. HumHongeKamiyab has case#D-04268 and PD=Aug 03. His data entry was done (365-268) + 90 = 187 days earlier than me which is roughly 6 months. And the way DBEC is processing, I am expecting my approval January 06 which is 3/4 months from now.

Can we conclude : 'Approval takes less time than data entry' :confused:

I may expect the same if everything goes alright in the same way.
But this may get affected by the fact that BECs are sending & getting 45 days
letter responses, so processing could be pushed back in the queue.

cacanuk said:
Is there something off here?? I am not sure...

My Case # is D-05193-15XXX and my PD= 03/04/2004.
How can your case number be entered before mine, and your PD after me??
I know FIFO is off somewhat, but does this make sense??
If your logic is on - I will be 1.5 months after you or Feb/March 2006 time frame -- unless DBEC does not go to SWA files next???

Cacanuk,
s_chicago just wants to conclude that approvals are faster than the data
entry based upon some "case"'s data entry & approval dates with respect to his
preconcieved approval date ! and nothing to do with you.
You can also compare ur case in the similar way with that "case" and get ur
own conclusion. But the fact is DBEC might have entered lot more cases but just
processed cases those made to regional , also lot's of them mishandled (cases closed etc.) were not counted.
And u r right, this logic is deceiving if DBEC goes for SWA cases as well.

Feb04 said:
PERM application certified.

C-05166-XXXX
Filed on: June 29th, 2005
Certified on: Oct 14th, 2005
Center: Chicago

What’s important here is that I have a case pending in DBRC and have received a 45 day letter. So for all those people who were told you have to pick one, well you don’t.

If you don't pick one then DOL will pick one for you. I have not seen a single case whose PERM and Backlog LC have been certified from the same company. Your PERM is certified now, if your backlog LC also get's certified then we can assume DOL is allowing multiple LC for the same employee otherwise still I think rule is one employee one LC.

Case status from DBEC

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to apply 7th year extension based on a pending labor from DBEC. My attorney got a screen shot. But its not showing the case status and other details.

Filed from IL on MAR 27th 2004

Here are the details:

Case Number: T-XXXX-XXXXX
Processing Type: RIR
Case Recieved Date:07/13/2005
Case Source: State
Processing CenerBEC
Case Status: ----

and all remaining feilds are empty..

Can I file 7th yr based on the screen shot details? I have the reciept from IL State.

I appreciate your help on your thoughts and input.

paluri said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to apply 7th year extension based on a pending labor from DBEC. My attorney got a screen shot. But its not showing the case status and other details.

Here are the details:

Processing CenerBEC

Can I file 7th yr based on the screen shot details? I have the reciept from IL State.

Maybe yours are already approved, according to posts here.

DOL Confirms It Has No Policy Requiring Withdrawal of Pending RIR on filing of PERM

dsugandhi said:
If you don't pick one then DOL will pick one for you. I have not seen a single case whose PERM and Backlog LC have been certified from the same company. Your PERM is certified now, if your backlog LC also get's certified then we can assume DOL is allowing multiple LC for the same employee otherwise still I think rule is one employee one LC.

Actually:
DOL Confirms It Has No Policy Requiring Withdrawal of Pending RIR on filing of PERM
Labor Dept. confirms that it has no policy at the current time to withdraw a pending case at a Backlog Elimination Center when a certification is issued under PERM for the same beneficiary.

Source aila.org
http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx

Please copy-paste article

gc_us_k said:
Actually:
Labor Dept. confirms that it has no policy at the current time to withdraw a pending case at a Backlog Elimination Center when a certification is issued under PERM for the same beneficiary.

Source aila.org
http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx

If anyone has an AILA membership, could you please copy-paste the text of this article?
Much appreciated,
GT

paluri said:
Hi All,

Here are the details:

Processing CenerBEC

Hi Paluri,

When did you get your screenshot ?
Can you confirm that you case originally was filed to IL SWA and your case is RIR ?
If it was IL SWA it is kind of strange that you case source is State but not Region because as I understand IL SWA cleared all cases filed before May 2004. Did your attorney receive 45 day letter or not ?

As for your H1 7th year extension you are fine with your screenshot, you do not need case status from DOL to get extension. The most important is Priority date which should more than 365 days?

Last edited by a moderator:
LC Approval Received !!

I just received an email from my lawyer stating that he has received my labor cert approval !!

See you all in the I-140 forum.

CA-RIR-EB3
PD - 08/01/2003
RD - 08/2004
45-Day-Letter: Recd 12/04, Replied 02/05
BEC Case no.: D-04309-XXXXX
Labor Approval Received by lawyer: 10/17/2005.

LcKBaadKiKahani said:
I just received an email from my lawyer stating that he has received my labor cert approval !!

See you all in the I-140 forum.

CA-RIR-EB3
PD - 08/01/2003
RD - 08/2004
45-Day-Letter: Recd 12/04, Replied 02/05
BEC Case no.: D-04309-XXXXX
Labor Approval Received by lawyer: 10/17/2005.

Congrats man !! Good to hear that.. Good Luck on your I 140. My PD is Sep 13, 2003. Eagerly waiting for approval.

vijay0101 said:
hey desigcmirage mine is sep12, 2003 let me know if u get approval thx
vijaya0101

Hi vijaya0101, my ETA # starts with D-043XX- . It is puzzling that our numbers are so far apart even though there is only one day difference in PD. May be it is due to filing from different states

Yea I dont know but # is really messed up I was looking Aug 23 and mine is alos too apart. I dont know what is the reason.

Thanks
Vijay0101