Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Ohio boy said:
Hi guys,
I'm a silent reader of this form and now i have some questions (doubts) could anyone please help me?

1) what is RD..?
2) what is PD..?

Also i applied my gc in state of OH on July-03 now the case at Dallas BEC
could anyone tell me how to track the application such as any e-mail id or Phone nos?

My advance thanks for you guys.

HI Ohio boy,
You should get you labor approve by end of this month if it is not appoved yet. My labor was approved last week and also filed in July 03.

ohio gc

ohiogc said:
HI Ohio boy,
You should get you labor approve by end of this month if it is not appoved yet. My labor was approved last week and also filed in July 03.

ohio gc

ohiogc,
Congrats on your LC approval!!! Please tell us your case details. See my signature for an example. We will add your case details to the "tracker spreadsheet" which gives everybody a wealth of information about BEC operations.
Thanks!!

Aug 03, Labour approved

I have got the approval letter from DBEC today.

EB3
State: IL
PD: Aug 03
AD: Oct 07, 05
Letter mailed: Oct 12th. received Oct 15th.

I have got preapproved labour from my company and already filed 140&485 last month. I think this labour will be used for my company employees who are already in the queue waiting for labour approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status

Guys:
Is there a way to check the lobor status online (other than requesting for screenshot)? I guess not, just curious to find out if there is any option out there.

Thanks

congrats, but explain if first, please!

asnssf said:

EB3

I have got preapproved labour from my company and already filed 140&485 last month. I think this labour will be used for my company employees who are already in the queue waiting for labour approval.

First of all, congrats. But, I don't get it. what preapproval? How come you can file I140/I485 even if you did not get LC? And your case is EB3? Please explain :confused: :confused: :confused:

asnssf said:

EB3

hi can you tell me what was the DATE in august of your PD, Mine is Sep 12 2003 so anxiously waiting..
thx
vijay0101

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too

vijay0101 said:
hi can you tell me what was the DATE in august of your PD, Mine is Sep 12 2003 so anxiously waiting..
thx
vijay0101

My PD is Sep 22nd from IL.
Which is your state?

vijay0101 said:
thx
vijay0101

I'm too in the same position. My PD is Sep 13, 2003, TX. Which state did you file from ?

My pd is sep 12 2003 RIR and state is IL but right nt it is in Dalla Back log processing center please post if you find status of yours

vijay0101 said:
My pd is sep 12 2003 RIR and state is IL but right nt it is in Dalla Back log processing center please post if you find status of yours

Mine in Sept too. At state level they had asked for some additional information. Lets see what happens......

mine is sept 26,2003 from TX, waiting here....my coworker dated 2/2003 already filed 140, but wait for 485 now...

Case Type

Hi Guys

I have a question. How do I find out if my case category is EB-2 or EB-3. When you apply for labor certification (Form ETA-750), it does not ask you what case type do you want. So does that mean case type is established at the time of I-140.

Thanks

Any LCA Rejections from Dallas BEC ?

Hi,
I am just curious to know wheather any labor got rejected from dallas BEC ? I hope there is none.

thanks,
Vivek

EB2 or EB3!!

samfox said:
Hi Guys

I have a question. How do I find out if my case category is EB-2 or EB-3. When you apply for labor certification (Form ETA-750), it does not ask you what case type do you want. So does that mean case type is established at the time of I-140.

Thanks
SamFox,
Checkout Form 750 and see what's written in the Job Experience section (box). If it is MS+1 or MS+N(Where N= Years or Months) then the case would be EB2 if it BS+N(Where N is >= 5 Years then EB2 else EB3).

Ohio GC Thanks

Hi Oh GC,
Thanks for ur reply,please let me know what is ur date mine is July-03 EB-3 NON RIR (i think yours should RIR am i right?) filed at OH SWA and sent to DBC on Feb-o5 after that i have not able to track my case.(my friend who filed in Feb-03 also not yet received any 45 days letter do u have any idea?

Could you give me the e mail id to contact the DBC or phone no.
Thanks OHIO GC.

Hi

asnssf said:

EB3

What I understood is that your original PD was Aug 2003 and you got approval for that LC....(Looks like DBEC working on Aug-Sep 03 PD's). But instead of waiting for your LC to be approved, your company used Pre-Approved LC....Good idea!. And your LC will be used for your co-worker.

The Confusing fact for readers that you being EB3, how were you able to file for 485?....What I have know is that you can file for 485 even if your date is not current but the case will just sit in their office (just like you have not filled at all or like the case is sitting in your lawyers office) and they will pickup the case whenever your PD becomes current. Correct me here if I have misinterpreted or if I am under incorrect notion.

Received Final Determinations notice.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know, today my employer recieved the letter from DOL, saying your ETA 750 has been certified. It says Enclosed: ETA 750 but there are no attachments with it. I wonder if they sent it to my lawyer.

Thanks to everyone for providing information here on this forum. I would have been helpless without it.

PD: 8/20/2003
RD: 2/25/2004
45 days letter received: 1/20/2005
State: TX
Final notice date: 10/6/2005
Date recieved: 10/17/2005

All the best to everyone.

Woooooooooow

HumHongeKamiyab said:
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know, today my employer recieved the letter from DOL, saying your ETA 750 has been certified. It says Enclosed: ETA 750 but there are no attachments with it. I wonder if they sent it to my lawyer.

Thanks to everyone for providing information here on this forum. I would have been helpless without it.

PD: 8/20/2003
RD: 2/25/2004
45 days letter received: 1/20/2005
State: TX
Final notice date: 10/6/2005
Date recieved: 10/17/2005

All the best to everyone.

Hi Everybody,

What I make out from this message is that Dallas BEC is not working but literally running now.
As per previous messages in last couple of weeks, People with PD's of June 03-July 03 started getting approvals.
Now this person with PD of 20August 2003 got approval, means Dallas BEC must be analyzing probably Sep 2003 cases. WOOOOOOOOOOOW
I cann't belive this. My PD is Oct 2003.
Guys what you have to say?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
:D ;)