Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Whyallthis said:
Hi Everybody,

What I make out from this message is that Dallas BEC is not working but literally running now.
As per previous messages in last couple of weeks, People with PD's of June 03-July 03 started getting approvals.
Now this person with PD of 20August 2003 got approval, means Dallas BEC must be analyzing probably Sep 2003 cases. WOOOOOOOOOOOW
I cann't belive this. My PD is Oct 2003.
Guys what you have to say?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
:D ;)

Yeah and in the meantime Philly is at dec 01' :) What a scam but glad for you guys at Dallas :)

jan2004EB3 or Jan2006EB2?

Hi,
My Jan 2004 EB3 is pending with Dallas BEC.It's status is in data review.Even though correctionoptions returned ion 04/19/2005.My 6 yrs are done in Feb 2006.A new company B is ready to apply for my EB2 in next two months.
If I take that offer do I need to forego the labor of company A?Company A is willing to pursue my labor even though I move out.Assume that at current speed if my 2004 EB3 with company A got approved in next two or three months can I come back to company A in case they willing to take me back on the existing H1B?

Great gurus please answer/comment

case source from STATE => REGIONAL in DBEC?

Friends,
Has any one succeded in changing the wrong case source from STATE => REGIONAL in DBEC?

Thanks,
AnbFL
PD APR03
Case approved in state OH SWA and transferred to Chicago in Apr2004
Wrong case source : STATE on my screen short

I am in the same boat. My LC was approved in IA SWA and moved to Chicago DOL some time around March 2004 and the Case Source from the screen shot shows STATE.

The response I got from my employer/attorney was the Case Source doesn't matter. But based on the approvals and/or updates from BECs they are working on cases with Case Source= Regional.

AnbuFl said:
Friends,
Has any one succeded in changing the wrong case source from STATE => REGIONAL in DBEC?

Thanks,
AnbFL
PD APR03
Case approved in state OH SWA and transferred to Chicago in Apr2004
Wrong case source : STATE on my screen short

Ohio boy said:
Hi Oh GC,
Thanks for ur reply,please let me know what is ur date mine is July-03 EB-3 NON RIR (i think yours should RIR am i right?) filed at OH SWA and sent to DBC on Feb-o5 after that i have not able to track my case.(my friend who filed in Feb-03 also not yet received any 45 days letter do u have any idea?

Could you give me the e mail id to contact the DBC or phone no.
Thanks OHIO GC.

Same here! My PD is July/03 (in OH) but never heard anything after it sent to Chicago regional -- how do we know whether our case lost or not? :confused:

Whyallthis said:
Hi Everybody,

What I make out from this message is that Dallas BEC is not working but literally running now.
As per previous messages in last couple of weeks, People with PD's of June 03-July 03 started getting approvals.
Now this person with PD of 20August 2003 got approval, means Dallas BEC must be analyzing probably Sep 2003 cases. WOOOOOOOOOOOW
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Yah, there is progress being made very day

only way is to send for a screen shot request

My case was also filed in July 2003, however I never received any 45 d letter...@#$% attorney never tried to contact them....he should have...he even lied to me saying that he did...and everything was ok...

I did not trust him and requested a screen shot...alas my case has been closed all the way back in January...I was in this dream for the past 10 months. ...All those who are waiting should request for a screen shot. That is the only way...please do not ask around how to send one. It has been discussed many times....anyway here it is again..fill in whatever you know..

Send an email to H1B7YR <H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US with your case number, name, employer name, priority date, and ask for your case status. This is meant for ppl who need proof to extend their H1B for CIS. Good Luck!

I email the following to both
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us for the Dallas Center
h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us for the Philadelphia Center

To: H1B7YR
Subject: xth year extension case status request

Hi,

I am not sure whether I can check my Labor Certification status or not.

If you can check it for me, that will be appreciate.

The following is my basic information.

Employer name : xxxx

Employer address: xxx yyy zzz

Processing Type: None RIR EB3

Alien Name: X Y Z

Alien Address: XXX

Date of filing: XXX

Sate where filed: xxx

Region: yyyy

Case number: zzzzzz

jge said:
Same here! My PD is July/03 (in OH) but never heard anything after it sent to Chicago regional -- how do we know whether our case lost or not? :confused:

As mentioned earlier,Our employer received letter from Dallas on Oct. 8th. 2005, stating that final determination of Certification is madea dn original certified ETA750 is enclosed. We guessed our attorney got the originals. But Our attorneys saying he did not receive any type of letter from Dallas.
In your cases how long it took from your letter to attorney's receipt?
Thanks

Whyallthis said:
Hi Everybody,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Some people wont call it all fair who are stuck in the SWA queue with PD more than a year older than yours. But anyway, whatever the process, if everyone just gets LC, it wouldn't matter much. Hope you get yours soon.

DBEC Processed :pD Aug 23, 2005

Mine is Aug 23, Filed from Chicago.
Approved on Oct 07th.

vijay0101 said:
hi can you tell me what was the DATE in august of your PD, Mine is Sep 12 2003 so anxiously waiting..
thx
vijay0101

sravu said:
As mentioned earlier,Our employer received letter from Dallas on Oct. 8th. 2005, stating that final determination of Certification is madea dn original certified ETA750 is enclosed. We guessed our attorney got the originals. But Our attorneys saying he did not receive any type of letter from Dallas.
In your cases how long it took from your letter to attorney's receipt?
Thanks

Congratulations on your LC Approval. Can you please update, What is your PD?

information about pending labor cases

Is There A Way Where We Can Find Out The Labor Application Status Of Ours Instead Of Lawyer .i Called Bec Just Now She Said We Only Talk To Lawyers And Employers .apart From E-mailing Them For Status Is There A Way Where We Can Contact Them Directly.

This is simply great! As DBEC mails hard copy 1-2 months after it is approved, I think DBEC is processing Sep/Oct cases.

I remember, earlier in this forum ‘Whyallthis’ was very frustrated and angry and his postings were full of pessimism. The whole BEC black hole made him real upset.
Good to see him in cheering mode. :D

Good luck.

Whyallthis said:
Hi Everybody,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Pending cases of 2002 and earlier...

Congratulations to all the guys who got their approvals :)
How many of you guys here are with priority date earlier to May 2002 and waiting for labor approval? The approvals have been more or less progressing sequentially by priority date. But there are a bunch of past cases, pending approval. Three weeks back my colleague got his labor approved. He applied the same time (03/2002) as me and everything was the same in both of our cases. In early September we requested for case status screen shot. On his case the priority date was put wrongly as 03/2004. He contacted our attorney who in turn contacted the Dallas BEC to rectify the problem. Within two weeks of the attorney contacting the BEC, his case got approved. This makes me believe that we need to bring those past left out cases to the BEC attention. Is there any remedy for this? How long do we have to wait and watch patiently? My attorney asked me to wait until December and then will contact the BEC.

====================================
STATE SWA: OK
EB2 or EB3: EB3
RIR or Regular: RIR
PD - Priority date: 03/12/2002
RD - Regional receipt date: 02/27/2004
New BEC Case no.: D-04268-XXXXX
45-day letter Date received and replied: 02/10/2005

Eta: D0xxxx-xxxxx ?

Congratulations!!!
Would you mind sharing the first 5 digits of the ETA case number?
Thanks.
HumHongeKamiyab said:
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know, today my employer recieved the letter from DOL, saying your ETA 750 has been certified. It says Enclosed: ETA 750 but there are no attachments with it. I wonder if they sent it to my lawyer.

Congratulations

Congratulations to all of you guys who have received their LC approvals. Has anyone from CA with a PD Aug/03 received any screen shots or approvals in mail.

------------------------------
CA-RIR-EB3
PD - 08/01/2003
RD - 08/2004
45-Day-Letter: Recd 12/04, Replied 02/05
BEC Case no.: D-04309-XXXXX

worriedOkie said:
How many of you guys here are with priority date earlier to May 2002 and waiting for labor approval? The approvals have been more or less progressing sequentially by priority date. But there are a bunch of past cases, pending approval....

Mine PD is 08/2002 (RIR, TX) and still no approval. The screenshot email doesn't respond.

My case #D-05090-*****and PD=April 04. HumHongeKamiyab has case#D-04268 and PD=Aug 03. His data entry was done (365-268) + 90 = 187 days earlier than me which is roughly 6 months. And the way DBEC is processing, I am expecting my approval January 06 which is 3/4 months from now.

Can we conclude : 'Approval takes less time than data entry' :confused:

HumHongeKamiyab said:
It is D-04268-*****

airman said:
Mine PD is 08/2002 (RIR, TX) and still no approval. The screenshot email doesn't respond.
Mine is Jan2002 still waiting for labor approval :mad: :mad:
When will this misery end????
T-05143-xxxxx
case status:Incomplete
case source:State(although it went to regional in Feb 2003) :mad:

dask_1