Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Jiu er said:
Hi, vgans,

I didn't find my case in this spreadsheet, though my case was transfered to regional in 10/12/2004. Data submitted is on 11/16 on screenshot. So it never get input into the regional system between 10/13-11/15, I think. My PR is 12/09/2003, exactly same like you. I am so worried about it right now. What can we do now? Please do reply.

very unlikely that dec03 cases sat in boxes while jan and feb guys got regional numbers (hence source = region)....its just a typo...although a costly one for you...

after approval

what paper work is needed after your LC IS APPROVED to apply for work permit

what papers do i need to apply for work permit after getting LC APPROVED FOR MY WIFE AND A KID.

please please please

help me

Thank you.

good for you!!!

the said:
One of my coworkers just got his approval notice in the mail from Dallas BEC. It is EB3 RIR and PD is 07/22/03. :eek:

Wow, which region are you? I have EB2/RIR/CA and PD is 10/09/03. Is there any chance that I can see my approval in 2005? Am I too optimistic??? :confused:

Texas

DocPC said:
Wow, which region are you? I have EB2/RIR/CA and PD is 10/09/03. Is there any chance that I can see my approval in 2005? Am I too optimistic??? :confused:

desis said:
what paper work is needed after your LC IS APPROVED to apply for work permit

what papers do i need to apply for work permit after getting LC APPROVED FOR MY WIFE AND A KID.

please please please

help me

Thank you.

You need to apply for 140 & 485 with EAD (if you are eligible to file it right away).
How did you get LC APPROVED FOR ur WIFE AND A KID ??

complete list is as below :

I-140
------
1. Employment letter
2. Employment Reference Letters (if experience
required)
3. Degree Cert / Mark Sheets / Transcript
4. Education Evaluation (if required)
5. Copy of I-94
6. 3 latest Pay Stubs
7. Company tax returns & W-2 for 2003 and 2004

For I-485
--------
1. Form G-28. If filing through a lawyer.
2. I-485, Application to Adjust Status, with copy of
I-94 and 2 photographs
3. I-131, Application for Travel Document, with copy
of passport identity pages and 2
photographs(Immigration photo).
4. I-765, Application for Employment Authorization,
with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs

5. I-765 Card. This is your signature card. This is
used to prepare you Employment Authorization Card.
6. G-325A, Biographic Information.
7. I-693, Medical Examination, with copy of
vaccination.
8. Evidence of valid nonimmigrant status, with copy of
both sides of I-94, copy of entire passport, and
written summary of beneficiary and spouse nonimmigrant
history.
9. Tax returns & W2 for last 3 years
10. 3 latest pay stubs
12. Birth Certificate.
13. Marriage Certificate.
14. Employment Letter.

sorry i ment LC approved for me but my kid n wife are dependent.

Thank you very much

This helped me so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
my first post

hi, everyone, glad to add my inform in the forum.
Congradulations to those who recently got certified!

As I read the threads, I am confused by:
--what is the different between PD and RD? Isn't PD the day state DOL first received your petition?

--why everyone was able to know his case status: RIR, region, state.....? what do they mean?

--why someone is able to get a snapshot or shall everybody get one? what is that for? just for H-1b the 7th year extension?

--why someone use "ETA case number" while others use "BPC"?
how do I know whether my case made to chicago regional office before it was transfered to dallas? is there any advantage/disadvantage if it didn't?

--one of my friend's friend got her LC certified last week, whose PD is around June 2003 in MO. She hired the same lawyer as I. how long shall I still wait for my approval? :(

MO-RIR-EB3
PD 01-2004
RD :confused:
Case Status: :confused:
Dallas ETA Case Number: D-05005-xxxxx
45 day letter received April 05
45 day letter replied MAy 05

job description

safdarali said:
I have a screen shot from DOL but how can I know that my case is EB2 or EB3?

EB2 OR EB3 - depends on your position for which your LC application is made for , if the application is made as BS + less than 5 years, then your case is EB3 or if your job ad says BS + 5 years exp or MS +2 years exp, then you fall under EB2. Hope this helps.

Labor Certified

I got the letter from the DBEC saying "ETA 750" has been certified and guess the original with the actual 750 went to the attorney's office. My PD is July 15,2003 and it is EB2-RIR from Dallas, TX. The letter is dated September 29,2005

Anybody got LC certified in July/Aug still don't receive Hard Copy?

Guys,

My LC certified on July 6 (date submitted) according to the screen shot I received on Aug. 8. But so far, neither my attorney nor our HR resource
received the hard copy. Anybody in same boat?

I had a hard time to deal with my employer and attorney and I am totally
in dark and very frustrated. What can I do now? Icarus, gurus, please give me some suggestions.

thanks

Case Source: State

Hi,

My LC was filed with PD of 7/2001 (CA) on EB2/RIR The case was auto-remanded back to state for traditional processing in 2003

ETA Case number: D-05139-xxxx
PD: 7/2001
Case Source: State
Case Status: Data Review

Is anybody else in the same spot? I see PD's with 2003/4 getting approved.

Thanks

vgans said:
With due respect, what you said may not be necessarily true for CA cases.

../.
Please let me know if you are aware of any CA person who has the a regional RD or case number after September 2004.

I guess you may be talking about those lucky states who cleared their state-cases fast!.

ANyway, Thanks for you input to our problem!.

VGANS

there is an easy way to know..if ur date entered is 2nd quarter or later in 2005, u *are* from state as per dbec....otherwise its a typo...coz dbec entered region boxes first...they wouldnt have dropped cases just coz they didnt have region nos...

Screen Shot & PD Jan 2003

Has anyone received a screen shot from either Dallas or Philly recently? Also, are there any CA cases with PD Jan 2003 who are still waiting for certification?

My details are as follows :
PD sept 02, 2003
RD jan 21, 2004 (chicago DOL)
RIR processing
Category : EB2
Backlog center : Dallas
ETA case no. D-05xxxxxxxxxxx
45 day letter dated : 02/23/05
45 day letter received : March 05
45 day letter responded : March 05 (within 1-2 weeks)
current status : H1B (now in 7th year)
Labor status : unknown

Should I consider filing under PERM a new application. My attorney states that I can file 2 labor applications since DOL is not clear about this, and has not disallowed it. Or should I wait to see when Backlog center clears my case. It seems that some people with june / july 2003 are getting approval so I might be close. But I am concerned there are several people with earlier PDs in 2002 who have not got approved so I don't know where I stand in the queue.
Additionally since I am in my 7th year, I dont want to not be able to file an 8th year extension if my labor does not get approved by october 2006.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I am not affected by retrogression yet but want to get to I-140/I-485 stage before I do become affected !!!