Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

travelcheer said:
hi, everyone, glad to add my inform in the forum.
Congradulations to those who recently got certified!

As I read the threads, I am confused by:
--what is the different between PD and RD? Isn't PD the day state DOL first received your petition?

--why everyone was able to know his case status: RIR, region, state.....? what do they mean?

--why someone is able to get a snapshot or shall everybody get one? what is that for? just for H-1b the 7th year extension?

--why someone use "ETA case number" while others use "BPC"?
how do I know whether my case made to chicago regional office before it was transfered to dallas? is there any advantage/disadvantage if it didn't?

--one of my friend's friend got her LC certified last week, whose PD is around June 2003 in MO. She hired the same lawyer as I. how long shall I still wait for my approval? :(

MO-RIR-EB3
PD 01-2004
RD :confused:
Case Status: :confused:
Dallas ETA Case Number: D-05005-xxxxx
45 day letter received April 05
45 day letter replied MAy 05

Travelcheer, go thru the previous posts in this thread & you will get reply to
most of your questions !!

Whattodonext said:
My details are as follows :
PD sept 02, 2003
RD jan 21, 2004 (chicago DOL)
RIR processing
Category : EB2
Backlog center : Dallas
ETA case no. D-05xxxxxxxxxxx
45 day letter dated : 02/23/05
45 day letter received : March 05
45 day letter responded : March 05 (within 1-2 weeks)
current status : H1B (now in 7th year)
Labor status : unknown

Should I consider filing under PERM a new application. My attorney states that I can file 2 labor applications since DOL is not clear about this, and has not disallowed it. Or should I wait to see when Backlog center clears my case. It seems that some people with june / july 2003 are getting approval so I might be close. But I am concerned there are several people with earlier PDs in 2002 who have not got approved so I don't know where I stand in the queue.
Additionally since I am in my 7th year, I dont want to not be able to file an 8th year extension if my labor does not get approved by october 2006.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I am not affected by retrogression yet but want to get to I-140/I-485 stage before I do become affected !!!

Hi whattodonext !

Did you ask for the screen shot ? your case seems to be very close to the approval. Keep ur fingers crossed & all the best .

labor certified

I received a letter from dallas bec that my labor has been approved on 09/13/2005 and they mailed the form on 09/28/2005 which I received on 10/06/05. My PD was 03/26/2003 EB-2 category. I missed the retrogression deadline, so I guess I need to apply for I-140 and wait for the priority date to be current...

Good Luck for all of you waiting for labor cert.

still waiting for letter

benben912 said:
Guys,

My LC certified on July 6 (date submitted) according to the screen shot I received on Aug. 8. But so far, neither my attorney nor our HR resource
received the hard copy. Anybody in same boat?

I had a hard time to deal with my employer and attorney and I am totally
in dark and very frustrated. What can I do now? Icarus, gurus, please give me some suggestions.

thanks

buddy, I am waiting for the mailman since 8/24.

BEC Dallas Tracking help

Hi guys,

I have been a silent spectator to this great site with real good knowledgeable folks giving execellent advices. I am in same dilemma as other, I have applied for LC in Feb 02 and got state cleared and was forwarded to federal. My attorney received a letter in June05 stating that my case has been forwarded to BEC dallas.
Guys, any ideas when I can expect a final decision from BEC?. Is there any place I can get some info on my case, any tracker I can go to to find the deal?.

Advices are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chocolate. said:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET APPROVAL EVEN WITHOUT 45 DAY LETTER? PD 5/2004 .

UG. said:
Yup, there have been such cases.

Although people said that they got approvals without 45 day letters, we can consider that as kind of exceptions but not as a rule. There is no any sign that DBEC will issue 45DL selectively.

Hi all,
I am sooo happy to intimate that I received intimation of Labor Certification to my Employer today, and in which it stated that original was sent to attorney. Wanted to share this information with all well wishers in the forum:
My details are
PD June 16, 2003
RD May 25, 2004
RIR/EB3
Certified Date: Sep. 26, 2005
Just watching, you done wonderful job helping to predict, please update my info in your link.
Thanks to all members who stayed to each other during this wait.

sravu said:
Hi all,
I am sooo happy to intimate that I received intimation of Labor Certification to my Employer today, and in which it stated that original was sent to attorney. Wanted to share this information with all well wishers in the forum:
My details are
PD June 16, 2003
RD May 25, 2004
RIR/EB3
Certified Date: Sep. 26, 2005
Just watching, you done wonderful job helping to predict, please update my info in your link.
Thanks to all members who stayed to each other during this wait.
congrats. Can you let us know which state you file your labor from ?

Missouri
Received 45 day letter in mid March 2005 and replied in 3rd. week of March 2005

DesiGCMirage said:
congrats. Can you let us know which state you file your labor from ?

DBEC may be processing 2003 Aug PD now

Hi..

As i have written in my previous message, i got the approval (even the hardcopy to the attorney) last week. My details are below.

PD: July 15, 2003
RD: April 2004
45 day letter : Got on Dec 2004 and replied on Jan 2005
Type: EB2- RIR
Approval Date: Sep 29,2005.

I missed the dead line of filing 485 by days. Best wishes for all those guys waiting to get labor certified.

Dallas and Philly status check

Has anybody received any screen shots recently from either Dallas or Philly BEC? I sent to both last Friday. The DLS one is still silent, the Philly one came back as Failed to Deliver the email.

Email addresses I used were:

H1B7YR@DAL.DFLC.US

H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

:confused:

Keep your optimism elevated. This may give you some light.

http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9a...2ed1d2a76a6f627d852570930074ed00?OpenDocument

saneesh8 said:
Hi..

As i have written in my previous message, i got the approval (even the hardcopy to the attorney) last week. My details are below.

PD: July 15, 2003
RD: April 2004
45 day letter : Got on Dec 2004 and replied on Jan 2005
Type: EB2- RIR
Approval Date: Sep 29,2005.

I missed the dead line of filing 485 by days. Best wishes for all those guys waiting to get labor certified.

the said:
Has anybody received any screen shots recently from either Dallas or Philly BEC? I sent to both last Friday. The DLS one is still silent, the Philly one came back as Failed to Deliver the email.

Email addresses I used were:

H1B7YR@DAL.DFLC.US

H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

:confused:

I am on the same boat: sending emails twice w/o getting any response :mad:

Even :confused: , my PD is July, 2003 and I have gor no 45-letter :mad: What are they doing there, do they realy follow the FIFO :mad:

VISLI_COM said:

Really mine is 2'aug......

minute by minute getting closer....

The BECs have really picked up pace in the last two weeks - that's great.

processing times ????

VISLI_COM said:

Really mine is 2'aug......

minute by minute getting closer....

DOES THAT MEAN THAT DBEC WILL PROCESS ONLY AUGUST 2003 THIS MONTH?
PD 5/2004
45 DAY LETTER RECEIVED AND MAILED 9/2005
LCA APPROVAL DEC 2006?

Has anyone from California with a PD of June/July 2003 got his/her approval?

------------------
PD: Aug 01, 2003
RD: Aug 2004
45 day letter : Rcvd on Dec 2004, Replied on Feb 2005
Type: EB3- RIR

Dbec...

Thanks to "no-luck" for the information.

I was not expecting to get it by this month. Last month they were processing March-Apr and now its July (3 months jump). It really moved so fast.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi LCKBAADKIKAHANI

LcKBaadKiKahani said:
Has anyone from California with a PD of June/July 2003 got his/her approval?

------------------
PD: Aug 01, 2003
RD: Aug 2004
45 day letter : Rcvd on Dec 2004, Replied on Feb 2005
Type: EB3- RIR

HI LCKBAADKIKAHANI mine is PD is 9/11/2003 Dallas RIR please let me know when you receive yours...did you try to get yours screen shots yet!

thakns
vijaya0101