Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

srignram said:
You have every reason to believe that you or your attorneys arguments are true, but the fact(according to ICARUS) is that the analyst queue is on the last week of Mar'03.There are some exceptions to this.
Srignram,
When did he update. I last i remember is march-13 around 10-11 days back.
--MC

SFMARS,
As far as I remember, your case was "Data Review" too....right?

Has it changed to something else automatically?

Or,

Is it still "Data Review"?

Or,

Has it changed to something else because you or your attorney or your employer took some steps?

Thanks

dema said:
SFMARS,
As far as I remember, your case was "Data Review" too....right?

Has it changed to something else automatically?

Or,

Is it still "Data Review"?

Or,

Has it changed to something else because you or your attorney or your employer took some steps?

Thanks

I have PD 11/2003 and I do not have 45 day letter yet, it is too
early for me to expect any changes.

sfmars said:
I have PD 11/2003 and I do not have 45 day letter yet, it is too
early for me to expect any changes.

SFMARS,

One more question...

Did you see anything wrong in my screenshot....?

Was there supposed to be any other fields that are missing in my screenshot?

Thanks

dema said:
SFMARS,

One more question...

Did you see anything wrong in my screenshot....?

Was there supposed to be any other fields that are missing in my screenshot?

Thanks

If your Rate_of_Pay >= 0.95*Prevailing_Wage nothing is wrong as I can see.

If your attorney was not asked by BEC to provide more data, regarding your case, you must be certified soon.

Ca - RIR

GCNoEasy said:
Folks,

My collegue got his screen shot back from Phily (he sent to both Dallas & Philly) and the case status says CERTIFIED. We all filed on the same time and getting ready to file our 8th year extension this month..

Case Details:

CA/EB3/RIR
PD: Feb 27, 2003
RD: Jan 2004
45 day replied in late Dec 2004

Hope to get the hard copy soon.

So it seems like the CA-RIR is around PD Feb 27th 2003 and Michigan And Texas RIR are already at end of March 2003?????

Last edited by a moderator:
RIR or Data review

Which stage comes first
Is it 'Data review' after 'RIR' or "RIR' stats after 'Data review'. My PD is Sept.2002 and status is still 'RIR'.

jaydsai said:
my attorney got an email from DBEC that they've reinstated my case and will adjudicate the case in 3-4 weeks as per my original PD.

PD 01/29/03
CA/EB2/RIR
case closed as per screen shot 08/30/05
case reinstated 09/01/05

Jaydsai,

Could you please let me know if you got a new case number when your case was reinstated and what is your status as per the screen shot.

My case status was closed and now it has changed to DATA Review and I have not received a new case number.

Dull in Dallas said:
Which stage comes first
Is it 'Data review' after 'RIR' or "RIR' stats after 'Data review'. My PD is Sept.2002 and status is still 'RIR'.

As far as I have read from previous posts, RIR comes after data review and RIR indicates that the case is in the queue waiting to be processed.

My Attorney send an request to the BEC for the screen shot's on my case and my collegue, mine for 9th year and hers 7th year in an same mail.
My attorney received the screen shot back on my friend within an hour or so
from Dallas BEC. I did not receive mine yet.

Here is the screen shot information.

ETA case number : 0-05196-xxxxx
Processing Type :RIR
PD : 10/2003
Case status : Data Review
Date submited : 7/15/2005

She did not receive the 45 day letter yet.
Can the Processing type be "RIR" and case satus "Data Review" with out
the 45 day letter generated??

Data Review and RIR???

Data Review or RIR which comes first?????

Which should ask Icarus, what does he say...

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

Dull in Dallas said:
Which stage comes first

Can we please put the pieces together, so that the whole scenerio makes sense to all of us.

1) If the BEC is processing the RIRs with PDs at the "End of March", what would the case status of these cases? "RIR/TR" or "Final Review" or "Data Review"?

2) If the BEC is processing the RIRs with PDs at the "End of March", is it the same for people with DOL regions Texas and California? Or it doesn't matter?

3) My PD is April, 04 and the status as on 8/30/05 is "RIR". So, if they ever start working on my file say sometimes this month, will it change to "Final Review", the moment they start working?
:confused: :rolleyes:

Screen shot received today from Philli

I received screenshot as below...
What is that first line which says as as "Perm Backlog Case Event"?
Does everybody gets the same.
My case was normal RIR no PERM.

-------------
This is in response to your inquiry on your pending application for Foreign Labor Employment Certification.

Perm Backlog Case Event

Case Information

ETA Case Number: D-0428*-****
Priority Date: 11/**/2002
Processing Type: RIR Case Source: Region
Employer Name: *** Business Activity: ***
Occupation Title: *** Occupation Code: ***
Rate of Pay: *** Prevailing Wage: ***
Alien Name: *** Visa Type: H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship: ***
Case Received Date: 09/**/2004 Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: RIR

Thank you....LC_K_K

My 6 year H1-B is expiring in t e month of March'2006, and my Labor status says "RIR", Grurus ...do you think I might get my labor by Jan'2006?????, when should I apply my 7th Year extension??????

I would appreciate any inputs on this...

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:

Raj,
This is a very complex situation and u r the best judge. I will list down the important issues and let others add the stuff i missed out.
First u know u r elgible for 1 year extension 6 months before ur H1 expires(or ur 6 year limit expires).
If there is a layoff risk, then the best thing to do is to apply the moment u r elgible and thru premium processing. Then if u need a new H1-B u will get it till the end of mar-07. Other wise u will get it only till mar06.
otherwise it is the cost issues. If ur employer is paying for it then too it is better to apply the moment u r elgible, since the chance of u being elgible for 3 year extension is very slim.
If u r paying for it, then if it is the first extension, then u need to pay $1500 or $1600 more otherwise it is just the legal fees + $185 (application fees) +$195 for each dependent.(plus the premium proc fee, if u opt for it)
If there is no layoff risk wait till dec and then take a decesion.
--MC
RajWaitingonLCA said:
My 6 year H1-B is expiring in t e month of March'2006, and my Labor status says "RIR", Grurus ...do you think I might get my labor by Jan'2006?????, when should I apply my 7th Year extension??????

I would appreciate any inputs on this...

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX

M_chundi..thanks

Appreciate your input, no I do not have any risk of layoff, and My employer is paying for everything, do you think I should ask my employer for Premium processing?????., as fas as I know my employer is planning file in the month of November...

Thank You,
CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX

m_chundi said:
Raj,
This is a very complex situation and u r the best judge. I will list down the important issues and let others add the stuff i missed out.
First u know u r elgible for 1 year extension 6 months before ur H1 expires(or ur 6 year limit expires).
--MC

do I have to file for 7th year extenstion before 6months????

Should I file 7th year extesion 6 month before 6th year expiration date????

If my 6 year expiring in March'06 then I should apply for 7th year Oct'05, Please guru let me know so I can inform my employer accordingly?????.

Many Thanks
CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Appreciate your input, no I do not have any risk of layoff, and My employer is paying for everything, do you think I should ask my employer for Premium processing?????., as fas as I know my employer is planning file in the month of November...

Thank You,
CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX

guys i don't understand - why are PD's with 11/02 like dema's still in RIR whereas PD's of Jan and Feb 03 have already been certified??? is it something to do with the state now? I see MI and OH cases with PD's of jan,feb 03 being approved, but don't see any CA approvals - i can't believe thats the case if it is so

yes

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Can we please put the pieces together, so that the whole scenerio makes sense to all of us.

1) If the BEC is processing the RIRs with PDs at the "End of March", what would the case status of these cases? "RIR/TR" or "Final Review" or "Data Review"?

2) If the BEC is processing the RIRs with PDs at the "End of March", is it the same for people with DOL regions Texas and California? Or it doesn't matter?

3) My PD is April, 04 and the status as on 8/30/05 is "RIR". So, if they ever start working on my file say sometimes this month, will it change to "Final Review", the moment they start working?
:confused: :rolleyes:
1)If you have recieved and replied 45 days letter already your paper is either in RIR or TR status.
2)The status will change to Final Review soon the initial analysis by analyst is over.In other sense when it reaches for CO's review.
3)I dont think the processing is wrt state and the ngeneral belief is by PD.