Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Dallas is not certifying Jan03 TR cases yet?

Brother Icarus,

In line with your previous post, we are seeing the approvals of RIR cases( which are regional, 45 day letter reply received and are of case status 'RIR') of Feb03 and March03 Priority dates.

What about TR cases( which are regional, 45 day letter reply received and are of case status 'TR') of Jan03 Priority dates?. Our company has such TR status cases with Jan 03 PD's from Ohio.

Please update us on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man...

DOL #$%@&* would have been dreaming of a chance like this .....it would have been easy for them...maybe they could have said...all those who applied for labor will get approval without any bull&#$%@ and made it easy for us....like in our dreams...forget it yaar...maybe the storm wiping out our apps is better than waiting forever.

indio0617 said:
Oh yeah... Our dreams would have washed away. It would of course be very convenient for DOL. Their communicado would then go .........

"Due to unprecedent circumstances we are unable to verify your case status at this time. If you do not hear from us within 90 days we strongly encourage you to re-file your Alien labor certification "

or they would then claim to have 'eliminated' the backlog....

No 45 DL, doubt it

We are seeing some 45 DL postings this week. With PD out of Order at all. e.g. Dec-04, May-01 and the one Aug-04, which is only a few posting before yours. So they are still sending out 45 DL, just in a very random order.

waiting forLC said:
My attorney and employer confirmed that DOL has changed the strategy on sending 45-days letters and no more letters be sent in future to SAVE TIME :confused: . May be they are realizing the TIME value :rolleyes:

According to my lawyer ... the PDs being processed now are of October 2002. This is based on the approvals that he is getting for his clients. I'm sure he has clients with PDs for almost every month for the year 2002 and 2003.

Now, what I interpret from all this is that only a few cases here and there based on or not based on FIFO beyond this period (Oct, 2002) are already processed or are in process.

In addition, only a few cases here and there before this period (Oct, 2002) are not processed yet (may be due to data entry errors or due to questionable data given by the applicants on the petitions)

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
According to my lawyer ... the PDs being processed now are of October 2002. This is based on the approvals that he is getting for his clients. I'm sure he has clients with PDs for almost every month for the year 2002 and 2003.

Now, what I interpret from all this is that only a few cases here and there based on or not based on FIFO beyond this period (Oct, 2002) are already processed or are in process.

In addition, only a few cases here and there before this period (Oct, 2002) are not processed yet (may be due to data entry errors or due to questionable data given by the applicants on the petitions)
Even if all your lawyer’s clients are from Dallas, the hard copy received date could be later than the certified date anywhere between weeks to 4 months. The most accurate information you can get is from this thread instead of your lawyer.

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:

Go ask lawyers from NY or NJ. This is what they would say. "Both BEC's are still data entering and once they finish data entry 45 days letters will be sent". This is the situation with NJ and NY.

whatheheck said:
Go ask lawyers from NY or NJ. This is what they would say. "Both BEC's are still data entering and once they finish data entry 45 days letters will be sent". This is the situation with NJ and NY.
Whatheheck and jnpr

I always thought the same way what you guys are saying. Thats why I follow up here like a ritual. You both are right. I have heard a case in the past from my friend who applied for I-485 when the govt. had opened up this for everyone sometimes in 2001 or so. His liar .. err .. i mean lawyer did not even inform him of that. He had to inform his lawyer and then he got his Greencard in a matter of 1 - 2 years. He had to expedite the process by taking over proof-reading the application and stuff like that.

I am really distrustful of the lawyers and urge everyone to start working on the papers required after the LC is approved. Otherwise, if one does't have documents ready (like DOB certificate or proof of experience letters or employer's tax return papers, etc.), then one might end up wasting a lot of time filing for I-140 and I-485.

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Whatheheck and jnpr

I always thought the same way what you guys are saying. Thats why I follow up here like a ritual. You both are right. I have heard a case in the past from my friend who applied for I-485 when the govt. had opened up this for everyone sometimes in 2001 or so. His liar .. err .. i mean lawyer did not even inform him of that. He had to inform his lawyer and then he got his Greencard in a matter of 1 - 2 years. He had to expedite the process by taking over proof-reading the application and stuff like that.

I am really distrustful of the lawyers and urge everyone to start working on the papers required after the LC is approved. Otherwise, if one does't have documents ready (like DOB certificate or proof of experience letters or employer's tax return papers, etc.), then one might end up wasting a lot of time filing for I-140 and I-485.
Yes, it’s a good idea to follow this thread religiously. When you see yourself beyond the top of the queue, make sure liar/wyer keeping an eye on your hard copy, and get your next application ready..

My lawyer is telling me that "Data Review" means they are reviewing my data.....So simple......

So, she is not going to do anything....

As I understood from this forum that it means that the BEC guys haven't received my 45-day letter...Or, somehow they are not being able to enter my data into their system....

What can I do now?

I don't know.....

I guess I have to wait, wait and wait.....for some miracle to happen....

Is there anybody out here whose status was "Data Review" at one point of time and then automatically (without putting any effort) it changed to some other state like "RIR"?

Thanks...

Screen Shot - Certified

Folks,

My collegue got his screen shot back from Phily (he sent to both Dallas & Philly) and the case status says CERTIFIED. We all filed on the same time and getting ready to file our 8th year extension this month..

Case Details:

CA/EB3/RIR
PD: Feb 27, 2003
RD: Jan 2004
Case# D-04295-xxxxx
45 day replied in late Dec 2004

Hope to get the hard copy soon.

Started a new thread -

1) for those whose case status was "Data Review" at one point of time

and

2) for those whose case status is "Data Review" currently....

Please post replies in that thread.....

Thanks

dema said:
My lawyer is telling me that "Data Review" means they are reviewing my data.....So simple......

So, she is not going to do anything....

As I understood from this forum that it means that the BEC guys haven't received my 45-day letter...Or, somehow they are not being able to enter my data into their system....

What can I do now?

I don't know.....

I guess I have to wait, wait and wait.....for some miracle to happen....

Is there anybody out here whose status was "Data Review" at one point of time and then automatically (without putting any effort) it changed to some other state like "RIR"?

Thanks...

Time to change the attorney!!???

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Time to change the attorney!!???
I think, I can't change the attorney, because she is my company's attorney and all the cases filed by my company has to go through the same attorney.
And if I appoint a new attorney for me, then I think my company is not going to bear that expense.

May be I need to change my company.... :confused: :rolleyes:

TO GCNoEasy

GCNoEasy said:
Folks,

My collegue got his screen shot back from Phily (he sent to both Dallas & Philly) and the case status says CERTIFIED. We all filed on the same time and getting ready to file our 8th year extension this month..

Case Details:

CA/EB3/RIR
PD: Feb 27, 2003
RD: Jan 2004
45 day replied in late Dec 2004

Hope to get the hard copy soon.

What are the case numbers for the cases you mentioned?

D-050xx-xxxxx?

dema said:
I think, I can't change the attorney, because she is my company's attorney and all the cases filed by my company has to go through the same attorney.
And if I appoint a new attorney for me, then I think my company is not going to bear that expense.

May be I need to change my company.... :confused: :rolleyes:

dema,

Could you tell me if the fields Rate of Pay, Business Activity, Nationality in you screensot are filled or not ?

If they are filled it means they got response for your 45 day letter and Data Review will be changed for something different pretty soon.

Case certified without 45 days letter

sfmars said:
I saw only people with specially handled cases were treated like this (no 45 day letter and they get approvals).

But as you may know if DBEC or PBEC identifies specially handled case they send it back to Region DOL , no 45 day letter in this case because Regional DOL does not issue 45 day letters.

Could you send me examples of approved cases without 45 day letters BUT NOT SPECIAL HANDLED ?
Sfmars,
One of my friends at New York City got his LC certified two weeks ago, and his case is not special handed. He never got the 45 days letter, but his PD is 2001.

Iowa cases

I recently heard about Iowa cases being put on hold till SWA comes back and approves of the locations of the companies being the "nerve centers" for the firm. Can anyone confirm this information? Whats the effect if a firm cannot prove it?

Also, can someone apply for a Perm without withdrawing the traditional case?

Please confirm

Dallas008 said:
Sfmars,
One of my friends at New York City got his LC certified two weeks ago, and his case is not special handed. He never got the 45 days letter, but his PD is 2001.

Dallas008,

Just make sure he got certification from BEC but not from DOL Regional office,
Under some circumstances Regional DOL offices continue to certify very old cases and some other exceptions.

Not all cases were shipped to BECs.

wrong

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:

You have every reason to believe that you or your attorneys arguments are true, but the fact(according to ICARUS) is that the analyst queue is on the last week of Mar'03.There are some exceptions to this.

sfmars said:
dema,

Could you tell me if the fields Rate of Pay, Business Activity, Nationality in you screensot are filled or not ?

If they are filled it means they got response for your 45 day letter and Data Review will be changed for something different pretty soon.

Thanks for the reply.

Here is my screenshot :

ETA Case Number:
D-04307-xxxxx
Priority Date:
11/21/2002

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Employer Name:
Business Activity:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND CONSULTING

Occupation Title:
Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:
$*** / Yearly
Prevailing Wage:
$*** / Yearly

Alien Name:
Visa Type:
H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship:
INDIA

Case Received Date:
11/**/2004
Processing Center:
Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
Data Review

That's all I've got......Whatever field was there in that email was filled up.

Thanks