Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Help Needed

My employer called to Philly to ask about my case. From their answer it is clear that they have now a kind of schedule to analyze our cases. The schedule seems to be valid for several month ahead.
Now comes my problem. According the information they gave us, my LC could be ready just after one of my kids is 21 years old and thus he would not be elegible to be immigrated with my case.
I know that when you enter the case to Immigration, the age of a minor is frozen for immigration purposes, but it seems the law does not cover the DOL instance.
Do you know, guys, if cases like this could be expedited, or if there is some other way to solve my problem?
Thanks to all of you

ArgenBas:

I remember reading some article a long time ago, something like a "DOL Q&A", and they clearly state that "NO expedition" for labor certification for whatever reason. Of course, special handling cases are different. Sorry that I don't have the link, but I'm quite positive about the accuracy. Just pray that you get LC before your child turns 21.

ArgenBas said:
My employer called to Philly to ask about my case. From their answer it is clear that they have now a kind of schedule to analyze our cases. The schedule seems to be valid for several month ahead.
Now comes my problem. According the information they gave us, my LC could be ready just after one of my kids is 21 years old and thus he would not be elegible to be immigrated with my case.
I know that when you enter the case to Immigration, the age of a minor is frozen for immigration purposes, but it seems the law does not cover the DOL instance.
Do you know, guys, if cases like this could be expedited, or if there is some other way to solve my problem?
Thanks to all of you

Possible workaround:

1. If your son marry to someone who has citizenship (I do not make jokes saying that)
2. To have some provement that he can not survive living independantly without parents. I am afraid this could be done through the court process only with lawyer.
3. To get refugee status.

Yes

sunshine1 said:
Sri,
Do you mean that the case might be certified and waiting to be sent out? :rolleyes: :confused: I received 45 days letter, that means my case should at least be process soon... oh, hopefully

Thanks for your info!

SS
I think your papers might be approved by this timne.So keep your finger crossed and wait for little bit more time.

Hello

I have a couple of questions.

Because of this new ruling that there can not be multiple labors by the employer, I am kind of worried.

Here is the situation.

My case filed as NON RIR in Oct 2001. TWC just last week sent a letter to my lawer saying that the case was sent to Dallas backlog center, I have not heard of any 45 day letter. I alos have heard that Dallas is working of cases far more newer then mine.

TWC = Texas Workforce commission.

Since I am on my 7th year, my lawyer tells me that I should not do PERM. SO i have to wait and see what happens with my NOn RIR labor.

Any body has any positive reulsts from Dallas backlogs. Any approvals. IF so, what sort of recrutiment did they require. Was there any audits at all.

Please do share.

Thanks!

Hello

Can you please provide email addresses for Dallas Backlog and Philly backlog centers. Can I do a check or does it have to be lawers.

Where can I see the screen shot?

cal97 said:
Hello.

I do not see a submit date in the screen shot sent to me.
My case number is T-05194-20XXX. My P.D is 6/15/04.

Hi, please tell me where can I see the screen shot? Either myself or my lawyer need to call BEC? And what to tell them? Tell me how?
Thanks a million

davidyee said:
Hi, please tell me where can I see the screen shot? Either myself or my lawyer need to call BEC? And what to tell them? Tell me how?
Thanks a million

Hey browse the forum and you should be able to find how to check your status. The same question has be asked million time and all of them have thanked in millions.

You and I ar epretty much in the same situation. It appears - based on information being passed around by friends - that the AECs that got remanded back from CA made it into the system in May 2005 with Dallas BEC. Currently, BEC is processing supposedly, the applications that were entered in the system in Feb. March. So only a matter of time my friend. Once that goes through with the PD being 2001 - people like you and I "MAY" have a better chance with the rest of the stuff.

HTH

ou90d02 said:
I have a couple of questions.

Because of this new ruling that there can not be multiple labors by the employer, I am kind of worried.

Here is the situation.

My case filed as NON RIR in Oct 2001. TWC just last week sent a letter to my lawer saying that the case was sent to Dallas backlog center, I have not heard of any 45 day letter. I alos have heard that Dallas is working of cases far more newer then mine.

TWC = Texas Workforce commission.

Since I am on my 7th year, my lawyer tells me that I should not do PERM. SO i have to wait and see what happens with my NOn RIR labor.

Any body has any positive reulsts from Dallas backlogs. Any approvals. IF so, what sort of recrutiment did they require. Was there any audits at all.

Please do share.

Thanks!

Oregon Labor Cert

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm not sure where to find the latest info about Oregon certified labor cases . My PD is Feb'03(Oregon) and RD (Oct'04, SFO). I hvn't recieved any 45 letter from Dallas BEC.

If you have any info about Oregon certified cases please let me know..

Any suggestions how to proceed would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Or444

gcride said:
To: buckleup1
Yes, the screen shot said "Case Status: Certified"

Hi,
How did you get your Screen Shot? I would appreciate, if you could provide more info about this.

Thanks in Advance.
Sunspark

your PD should be around 3/2003 if your RD is 3/04

you mean you apply on 3/5/04 ? ?
then your PD is 3/04

fremont334 said:
Hi,

From screen shoot, mine send to CA state on 3/5/04 EB2 RIR and get T-05193-XXXXX, I have
CASE RD: 3/5/2004
Priority D: empty
Case Source: state
Sumbit D: 7/12/05

what is my pd and my rd and roughly when I can get certified?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe next week , maybe 6 months

DBEC is very slow on mailing the hardcopy ...

this is what I observed in this forum ..

Shai_Agassi said:
Hello experts,

When can i expect my hard copy almost 2 months passed after i received my screenshot "Certified"... PD Dec 5, 2002

Anybody help me to predict timeline for my hardcopy.

Icarus

Very Quick Question:
When is Dallas BEC going to improve in mailing hard copies?
Can you throw some light on this.

Thanks a ton!

Question for Icarus about SWA cases

Icarus,

Any piece of information about SWA cases which never made it to regional? When will they be completely entered? My PD is 8/03 from WA and never got a 45 day letter.

Thanks!
Enqueued.

hi

ArgenBas said:
Thanks to all of you
Why not you approach another employer and ask them to file labour through PERM?

Icarus,

Any idea why many applications like mine with PD of July 2002 are in RIR status.( CA RIR went to regional office)

Thanks