Existence Check Failed
Correction letter Generated 02/11/2005
Correction letter Printed 02/11/2005
Correction letter Returned 02/23/2005
Date Signed 11/21/2002

That’s all I can read in the Data Review section of the screen shot

The Existence check doesn’t worry me…this is well documented on the forum

My PD date is 11/25/2002
I am guessing the Date Signed field has to do with the initial filing.

The other date of note in the case event log is
Case Received Date 11/15/2004
Processing centre Dallas Backlog Processing Center
I guess that was the date the box my papers were in, were keyed into the system

It’s been a long time, this coming Sunday (21st) marks day number 1,000 for me, it’s hard to see the humour when they were quoting around 90 days to process an ETA750 before 9/11.

I am preaching to the choir here because we are all in the same boat, so good luck to all.

They say that “anticipation is half the fun”….but I guess they were only referring to sex….
I should have added that whilst the screenshot says

Case Status is; Data Review

the Processing type is; RIR

good luck to all

on both counts

LC approved

Dear friends
after 2 years 355 days of excruciating pain of waiting I heard the news that my LC was approved.

I am really thankful to all of you gusy who shared valuble info.
Here are my details.

EB2/CA/RIR
PD: Aug 23rd 2002
RD: Sep 9th 2003
45 day : Feb 8th 2005
Approved: Aug.13th 2005 (my lawyer received packet on Saturday)
Code 031 (software engg)

Note: surprisingly I got a screen shot when I sent a mail to Philly BEC with in oneday on Aug 12th.

hope this helps you guys.

calif_guy said:
Dear friends
after 2 years 355 days of excruciating pain of waiting I heard the news that my LC was approved.

I am really thankful to all of you gusy who shared valuble info.
Here are my details.

EB2/CA/RIR
PD: Aug 23rd 2002
RD: Sep 9th 2003
45 day : Feb 8th 2005
Approved: Aug.13th 2005 (my lawyer received packet on Saturday)
Code 031 (software engg)

Note: surprisingly I got a screen shot when I sent a mail to Philly BEC with in oneday on Aug 12th.

hope this helps you guys.
Congrats. Good that your labor went to Dallas BEC. Mine went to Phily ( CA RIR, PD Nov.2002 ).

It could be for real

WhyThisDelay said:
GP111, Icarus and other Gurus.

I received my screenshot from Phildelphia BEC today. Here are the three fields of interest

Case # - T-05174-83xxx
Case Status: Incomplete
Case source: Region

My question is how did my case reach regional as the Washington state last processed only the Jan 2003 cases and after that shipped all cases to BEC (See WA state processing time link at http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/swajan05.html). My PD is late April 2003. Is it by mistake or is it for real??

Gurus what do you think? (If it is for real, I might be lucky, as the DBEC is processing the cases which made it to the regional. :cool: )

WhyThisDelay,

I have kind of the same situation although my case starting with "D-05186-98XXX" case status: Data Review but Case Sourse is Region.

But based on the Labor Processing time Archive from www.immigration.com the last case cleared by my state (Michigan) had PD 09/2003, my PD is 11/2003.

I think www.immigration.com got information about PD of cleared cases on the state level from Regional Offices source/database, otherwise it could be too hard to get this information from 50 states. Your case could be cleared on the state level and shipped to the Region. But regional office did not enter your case to their database and shipped unopened box with your case to the Dallas BEC. That's why your case could be considered as Regional but you may not have RD because it was not entered the Regional office database but shipped directly to Dallas as it is (unopened).

Please pay attention that is only my theory and it could be not true.

Case Status TR

Any one has idea as to what case status 'TR' means. Any one who has RIR application pending has this status on screenshot or it is given only to TR(Traditional recruitment applicants)

Regards

MBBS

For those who asked questions about my case:

My lawyer is the 'do nothing' type so that is out. I did call him last week about the overall LC approval situation. He said he got a few inquiries from BEC on 2001 cases and one approval so far for one 2001 case. BEC are working on 2002 cases and it will be some more wait for 2003 cases (mine). We all know this.

My case is from MI. I sent twice email to Dallas no response. Yesterday afternoon I tried Philly - got instant response with screenshot.

I just looked at the screenshot for h1b extension (expires Jan 2006). It doesn't have many fields you asked about.

Here are the relevant fields:
ETA number, PD, Processing Type, Case Source: Region,

Employer info...
Case Received Date: 4/30/2005
Processing Center: Dallas
Case Status: Data Review

I don't have any other fields. But in my 45 day letter - there is indeed a correction field made about my birth place. I don't know whether this suggests they have not entered 45 day response into the system yet.

Correction:

Case Received Date: 4/30/2004 - date my case went to Regional.

So BEC has not done anything on my case after they sent out 45 day letter.

Your theory makes sense, but I think the immigration.com website were getting their data from an html page on the uscis website. The uscis website used to detail which state is processing what dates and a few days later the immigration.com guys would update their website with the latest processing dates.

I think even the uscis had obsolete data as to what cases the states were really processing. So states were really processing march/april when they last reported that they processed only till January.

Anyway, it's good for us. At least after I reply to the 45 DL, my case will be in the queue that has some action going on right now.

sfmars said:
WhyThisDelay,

I have kind of the same situation although my case starting with "D-05186-98XXX" case status: Data Review but Case Sourse is Region.

But based on the Labor Processing time Archive from www.immigration.com the last case cleared by my state (Michigan) had PD 09/2003, my PD is 11/2003.

I think www.immigration.com got information about PD of cleared cases on the state level from Regional Offices source/database, otherwise it could be too hard to get this information from 50 states. Your case could be cleared on the state level and shipped to the Region. But regional office did not enter your case to their database and shipped unopened box with your case to the Dallas BEC. That's why your case could be considered as Regional but you may not have RD because it was not entered the Regional office database but shipped directly to Dallas as it is (unopened).

Please pay attention that is only my theory and it could be not true.

Labor Approved

State:CA
PD : Aug 12 2002
45 Days letter : Feb 20 2005
Got letter from DBEC : Aug 11 2005
Thank you all.

H1-b 7th year screen shot

2 weeks back I sent email for asking screen shot to Dallas as well as to Philly, but I haven't recieved any response yet...once again I sent email to both this morning..let's see how long it will take to get my screen shot???

here is email details
Subject: H1-B visa 7th year extension screen shot

details of email
My 6 years of H1-B is expiring on March'2006;

I would appreciate if you could please provide proof of the submission to apply for a 7th year extension of an H-1B visa. Here are my details of my Permanent labor.

Case# D-05145-XXXX
Type: RIR/EB3
Case filled: CA
Priority Date: Dec 31'2003
Company Name: XXXXX
Alien Name: XXXX

Please let me know gurus if I am missing anything....

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:??????????

08/15/2005: DOL's Misguided and Unauthorized Change of Policy on Multiple LC Filings

Multiple filers please go through following cutting from http://www.immigration-law.com

* Apparently when the foreign labor certification reengineering was designed, the leaders in the Foreign Labor Certification Division of DOL must not have foreseen the potential problems of multiple filings during the period of transition from the backlog processing system to the new electronic filing system of PERM as evidenced by the PERM final regulation which failed to provide any rules on the effect of multiple filings by the same employer for the same employee. As we pointed out sometimes back, the problem has since developed into a serious situation due to the critical faults in the decision matrix system which was followed by massive denials of online applications and employers repetitive filings of the same applications for the same employee over and over again, not to mention another applications pending in the backlog processing system. Had they really feared the problems involved in the multiple applications filings, they should have incorporated certain legal devices in the PERM regulation such that the alleged labor certification system is not abused, which they failed. Alternatively, they could have initiated the rule-making procedure "timely" to remove the substitution of the beneficiary for the approved labor certifications, which would have resolved in part the potential misuse and fraudulent activities involving some multiple filings. Again, they failed on this option as the substitution elimination rule finalization has a long way to go.

* Apparently to cope with the problem, the DOL attempted a short cut route making a new rule or policy "without any legal authority" and "without the required legal procedure of the rule making that all the multiple applications but one will be denied or if approved, revoked. This policy should have been incorporated in the PERM final regulation, had they really intended to adopt such politices. A policy or legal procedure which profoundly affects the parties' substantive as well as procedural rights cannot be arbitrarily enacted into a rule without taking a proper steps which are required for rule-making process. Obviously, they could have thought that by accelerating the national database for the permanent labor certification systems including the backlog processing and PERM processing probably by the end of August 31, 2005, they might be able to detect "in part" some of these multiple filings. It is anticipated that this new policy will face a serious litigation.

Original Received

Just to update. My employer just forwarded to me a copy of the approval letter that they received this morning. My LC was approved on 7/20/05. Received Today. About a month later.

See signature for details. Thanks

I dont understand

Guys.

I see 3 temp. case numbers - viz

T-05172-72XXX - Provided by Sleepless_In_Indiana
T-05174-83XXX - mine
T-05229-9XXXX - provided by boston_LC

According to the first 2 numbers, it seems like BECs entered data about 10k cases in 2-3 days.

But according to last 2 numbers, it seems like they entered about 10K-15K cases in almost 2 months.

Did BEC employees take vacation for 1 month, or I'm plain wrong somewhere?

Hard copy received

My lawyer got hard copy today.
My submitted date is July 15, 2005. I don't see my hard copy yet, but I believe it should be the same date as "date submitted". I will let you know if it's NOT the case.

I already decided to take a new position and restart my labor from PERM. I was going to tell my boss about the new position before I decided to check this thread the last time. Then I saw a post from Icarus that Queue had passed my PD. Otherwise I would expect my folder would be kept in one of the boxes unloaded from a truck for at least two more years. Although I think it's nonsense to spend my prime time and most precious years of my life in the prison of immigration, I'm still happy with this.

Again, I want to thank God Icarus, warm-hearted gp111, and everybody here. Best wishes and good luck!

ETA Case # D-050*
PD: 1/3/3
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Case Received Date: 1/14/5
Case Status: Certified
Date Submitted: 7/15/5
Existence Check: Overridden
Correction Letter Generated: 4/7/5
Correction Options Returned: 4/26/5
45-day-letter replied date 5/5/5
Hard Copy: 8/16/5

Last edited by a moderator:
Can Anyone help me?

My Case is so lost, that I do not know what to do?

My RIR case (State approved RIR) case filed May 2002 is still pending because we have found that it has been mistakenly put into the NON-RIR queue.

Is there anybody else with such a situation?

Is there anybody who was able to get this corrected?

I really need some advice and help here

Thanks
ZB

Small relief for EB3. additional visas recaptured.

As per CEIRA, the 50,000 visas from the diversity lottery program are shifted to the existing employment-based quota.
This raises the total annual cap of employment-based immigrant visas from 140,000 to 190,000. CEIRA also recaptures the unused numbers from prior years to provide some temporary relief to the backlog, and redistributes the numbers so that the EB-1 and EB-2 immigrant visa categories get 10% each, EB-3 gets 35%, the new EB-4 (investor) category gets 4%, and the new EB-5 (other workers) category gets 36%.