Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

It means that the initial processing is complete and it is waiting for final certification by the certifying officer.
You should be approved very soon!!
BTW, What is your PD? From which BEC did you request the screen shot....did you really need it for H1B extention?
Thanks!

FInal Review

My PD is 9/3/2002,, Dallas BEC, 45 day letter received 2/8/2005, replied 2/12/2005,. case Status : Final Review,.
I requested my status from Philiy,, H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US
so can anyone tell me what is the approximate wait time for this final review and approval,.
thanks
Krishna M<<

hmattaparti said:
Even I received the same from the screen shot,.

"Final Review",.

what does that mean,, and can any of the gurus predict like how much time it takes for final approval,..

thanks
Krishna M,[/QU
Congrats......please post your PD. How did you get the screenshot....did you need it?
Thanks

How can i get info on my Case Status?

What is the email address for getting the screenshot of my case @ DBEC? What details should be included in the email?

Thanks in advance guys. I have been a silent reader of this forum, but it has helped me quite a lot in different ways. Keep up the good work guys.

Please help!

Here is my situation, my PD was wrong from screenshot result.
My lawyer says to send congressional inquiry.
I have no idea about congressional inquiry? what is it?
Thanks, guys!!!
LC4ever said:
I forwarded the email from PBEC to my attorney, and he said I need to make a congressional inquiry to correct the PD, and his office will not do that, I need to ask my HR to type a letter and explain the situation.

Anybody knows what a congressional inquiry is?

Many thanks.

FOlks,

good new finally

i received my hardcopy...in the mail today. the certified date on hard copy matches the date submitted on screen shot....so all of those who have "Certified" on ur screen shots, now can rest assured that the date submitted is your certified date and your LC hard copy will show up soon ( mine took exactly 1 month)

thanks to icarus, mnhrdc,gp111, and other gurus of this forum

Labor certified

I receved information from my Attorney, that they received my labor certified. My info as follows.

SFO EB3/RIR
PD: Oct 2002
RD: Sept 2003
D-04320-XXXXX
45 day letter received: March' 05

Many many thanks to all who provided great information during this process. And good luck to you guys all.

I wanted to know some web links where I should track the prgress now. I'll apprecaite it. Thanks again.
MA001

Details Please.....!!!

OK_LA,

Congratulations.

Could you please post some details of your labor PD, RD etc? I didn't find your details in the earlier postings....

Thanks

Case Status Information

All,
I received a screen shot from philly - my case status says it's TR
Can you please let me know the meaning of that

Processing Type - TR - Traditional Recruitment (Regular)

Case Status - TR - Not sure what this means -

I appreciate your help

Thanks in advance

terminator2004 said:
All,

I appreciate your help

Thanks in advance
Hi Terminator,
Did you really need the screenshot? When I wrote to philly, I just asked for case status without saying that I need it for H1B extention, and I did not get a reply from them.
Thanks in advance

terminator2004 said:
All,

I appreciate your help

Thanks in advance
Hi Terminator,
Did you really need the screenshot for extention? I wrote to philly just asking for case status, and I did not get a reply.
Thanks

hi

I also just sent a mail asking for case status - i got a screen shot with all the information

Sumit - I know what TR means for processing type - But for case status i believe it's different - it's not traditional recruitment - my guess it To be reviewed -

BTW i did not this for my extension as i already on my 9th year extension -
But unfortunately i am still in first stage - GOD HELP US- My state labor got cleared and was stuck in SFO (regional) for a long time -

Guys who are in TR - i would think we all need to plan for another 5 years for the first stage alone - my attorney tells me that with the way things are going they will probably won't even look at TR cases until all RIR cases are approved and she told me it could take atleast 3 years for my case to be looked at -

Choclito

Choclito said:
Hello my friend,
I just recieved a mail from BEC and the Case status is showing
Case Status: Final Review

Can someone tell me what does it mean??

Thank you very much.

hi,

did u asked for screen shot or BEC themselves sent u a mail of screen shot showing ur case status as final review..

thanks

LC4ever said:
Here is my situation, my PD was wrong from screenshot result.
My lawyer says to send congressional inquiry.
I have no idea about congressional inquiry? what is it?
Thanks, guys!!!

Lc4ever,

I assume a congressional inquiry would entail contacting your congressman and have them ask about your case on your behalf. Search your congressman website, instructions on how to contact them are probably there.

That aside, I would try a simpler route first. I would have your HR write a letter explaining the error and attaching photocopies of the original ETA750 or delivery receipt. This may be all you need

ok_LA said:
FOlks,

good new finally

i received my hardcopy...in the mail today. the certified date on hard copy matches the date submitted on screen shot....so all of those who have "Certified" on ur screen shots, now can rest assured that the date submitted is your certified date and your LC hard copy will show up soon ( mine took exactly 1 month)

thanks to icarus, mnhrdc,gp111, and other gurus of this forum
OK LA,
Congrats!
What is you exact PD in Jan '03?
Mine is Jan 29, and I'm still waiting.....

Received screenshot - Gurus need comment

GP111, Icarus and other Gurus.

I received my screenshot from Phildelphia BEC today. Here are the three fields of interest

Case # - T-05174-83xxx
Case Status: Incomplete
Case source: Region

My question is how did my case reach regional as the Washington state last processed only the Jan 2003 cases and after that shipped all cases to BEC (See WA state processing time link at http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/swajan05.html). My PD is late April 2003. Is it by mistake or is it for real??

Gurus what do you think? (If it is for real, I might be lucky, as the DBEC is processing the cases which made it to the regional. :cool: )

Last edited by a moderator:
9th yr...10th yr...Social Security Activate!!

terminator2004 said:
BTW i did not this for my extension as i already on my 9th year extension -
But unfortunately i am still in first stage - GOD HELP US- My state labor got cleared and was stuck in SFO (regional) for a long time -

9th year extensi7on....I am thinking applying for a 7th or 8th is a big thing, but 9th is too much. Well in another year your Social Security will activate, you can go to India, you will receive your check in India after you cross the retiring age!! Good luck buddy.