Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Zany_Brainy said:
My Case is so lost, that I do not know what to do?

My RIR case (State approved RIR) case filed May 2002 is still pending because we have found that it has been mistakenly put into the NON-RIR queue.

Is there anybody else with such a situation?

Is there anybody who was able to get this corrected?

I really need some advice and help here

Thanks
ZB
How did you find out about this.
Did you ask for screenshot ?

Zany_Brainy said:
My Case is so lost, that I do not know what to do?

My RIR case (State approved RIR) case filed May 2002 is still pending because we have found that it has been mistakenly put into the NON-RIR queue.

Is there anybody else with such a situation?

Is there anybody who was able to get this corrected?

I really need some advice and help here

Thanks
ZB
I think LC4ever could help you with this. His PD was changed to a year later from Feb-02 to Feb-03. Here is some idea from JustWatching:

Quote:
Lc4ever,
I assume a congressional inquiry would entail contacting your congressman and have them ask about your case on your behalf. Search your congressman website, instructions on how to contact them are probably there.
That aside, I would try a simpler route first. I would have your HR write a letter explaining the error and attaching photocopies of the original ETA750 or delivery receipt. This may be all you need

Last edited by a moderator:
activex111,
How did you know about this. Can you provide us the source link.

Thanks
GPG

activex111 said:
As per CEIRA, the 50,000 visas from the diversity lottery program are shifted to the existing employment-based quota.
This raises the total annual cap of employment-based immigrant visas from 140,000 to 190,000. CEIRA also recaptures the unused numbers from prior years to provide some temporary relief to the backlog, and redistributes the numbers so that the EB-1 and EB-2 immigrant visa categories get 10% each, EB-3 gets 35%, the new EB-4 (investor) category gets 4%, and the new EB-5 (other workers) category gets 36%.

What is CEIRA? Is it a bill pending in congress?

activex111 said:
As per CEIRA, the 50,000 visas from the diversity lottery program are shifted to the existing employment-based quota.
This raises the total annual cap of employment-based immigrant visas from 140,000 to 190,000. CEIRA also recaptures the unused numbers from prior years to provide some temporary relief to the backlog, and redistributes the numbers so that the EB-1 and EB-2 immigrant visa categories get 10% each, EB-3 gets 35%, the new EB-4 (investor) category gets 4%, and the new EB-5 (other workers) category gets 36%.

GC_DJ said:
What is CEIRA? Is it a bill pending in congress?
Looks like it. Dont know if shifting the lottery program for employment categories goes well with the congress. Guys anybody who has more info please share.
--MC

RIR Status???

Hi Gurus,

Just now I recieved reply from PBC, showing Case Stats: RIR

Case Recieved Date and Pripority dates are same 12/31/2003

Any Idea when can I expect my Labor will get approved?

CA RIR/EB3
PD 12/31/2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005 :confused:

Question for Gurus

I recieved a screen shot, do you guys are think I should forward this email to my Attorney for their record?

Please Advice Gurus...

Many Thanks
CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005

RajWaitingonLCA said:
I recieved a screen shot, do you guys are think I should forward this email to my Attorney for their record?

Please Advice Gurus...

Many Thanks
CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
What does "RIR" means in teh conetxt of case status on the screen shots?

Rir

Thanks for your reply,

But it's showing exactly like this Case Status: RIR

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
Labor Approval: JAN'27'2006?????

ksyed said:
What does "RIR" means in teh conetxt of case status on the screen shots?

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Thanks for your reply,

But it's showing exactly like this Case Status: RIR

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX

Hope this helps in what RIR means in this context:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1225196&postcount=6185

Coming to sending this to your attorney, my 2 cents, I am not sure if this will provide any information or if it will provide any reference. You can save your email for your reference, but attorney, I doubt it.

Folks, any suggestions?

I got the same case status, I did not forward to attorney because I dont see any use in that, the attorney would probably say "OK, what do you want me to do ?"

I just thank to God that I found this forum this weeked.
I started to read from the first page but I was checking the last ones. I am so glad many people are getting a response about the 45 day-letter.
I just want a big favor... could anybody PLEASE explain me what the screenshot is?
I read it on the last messages but I have no idea.
Please, I am still trying to catch up with all the messages..
My case?
Applied to the state and my priority date in CA is 4/30/2004
No idea, no clue, no hope
Thank you so much,
Caligirl :(

Let me see if I can answer. If not folks correct me...

Caligirl2004 said:
I started to read from the first page but I was checking the last ones. I am so glad many people are getting a response about the 45 day-letter.
I just want a big favor... could anybody PLEASE explain me what the screenshot is?
When anyone is running out of the 6 year limit on H1-B, they can get an extn (7th yr, 8th, 9th...) by providing the screenshot (a summary status) of your pending LC

Screen shot will contain your Case Current Status, PD, type, etc. The request for screen shot can be sent to both Philly and Dallas BEC. You may need to scan few pages back to get the addresses and format.

It is advised that you seek the status only if you require an extn else you may clog the system

My case?
Since your case is 04/04, it will take real loooong time. The current is I guess 03/03
Thank you so much,

Caligirl2004 said:
My case?
Thank you so much,

screenshot is a screen that shows ur present case status with case details...If u need screenshot u need to send email to dallas or philli and they wud send u screen showing ur case details...hope this explains

does this mean 'no more lottery ' ?

that is not so fair ... nothing is fair in this country .

activex111 said:

chinglun said:
that is not so fair ... nothing is fair in this country .

Why do you care about lottery ?

Based on the statistic 50% people who won in the lottery GC never came here, and 30% of those who come return back to the original coutries in year or two.

Thanks

Nisra

Thanks for your suggestion, I will keep this information for my record.

Many Thanks
CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX

nisra said:
Hope this helps in what RIR means in this context:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1225196&postcount=6185

Coming to sending this to your attorney, my 2 cents, I am not sure if this will provide any information or if it will provide any reference. You can save your email for your reference, but attorney, I doubt it.

Folks, any suggestions?