Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

CA - employer remanded to state cases

Hi,
I have been a silent observer to this forum. Recently I have seen a lot of approvals from the Dallas BPC but mostly from the cases which were sent to the BPC from SF regional DOL.

My PD is June 2001 (EB2) and it was remanded back to state (as my employer did not retest market) in May 2003. I believe my case should be in Dallas BPC now. I have not received my 45 day letter now.

Can someone like Icarus, gp111 or others in this forum throw some light on these remanded cases which were supposed to go to BPC from the state. Like,
1. Have there been any 45 day letter receipts or approvals ? If yes, what's the PD getting 45 day letter now ?
2. Will all of these cases go through supervised recruitment ?

It's been more than 4 years that people like us are waiting now and we still do not see any light :(

Thanks

Congrats!!

Congrats!. What is the certified date?.

q4u said:
Finally my labour got approved!

Hello All,

Finally I got a chance to give my approval news to everyone in this forum. Day before yesterday I'd recevied final detrmination notice at my address. I've to check with my companay for the certified letter (ETA 750 form) . My sincere thanks to ICRAUS, GP11 and other gurus who brought lots of info to the forum.
Below are the details:
PD: 08/21/2002
RD: 02/10/2003
State : TX
Category: EB2 RIR.
ETA Case Number: D-04265-06033
45 Days letter recived in end of Dec and replied in first week of January.

Once again thanks to everyone and good luck to all of you. Hope to see everyone in I-140 and 485 forum.

If anyone needs further any info, do lemm know.

Remanded Case

1. 45 day letter is based on when data entry is completed at BEC and not on any other date.

2. As per my attorney the cases remanded to State will be processed as TR (non-RIR) cases and will need supervised recruiting effort.

pdjune2001 said:
Hi,
I have been a silent observer to this forum. Recently I have seen a lot of approvals from the Dallas BPC but mostly from the cases which were sent to the BPC from SF regional DOL.

My PD is June 2001 (EB2) and it was remanded back to state (as my employer did not retest market) in May 2003. I believe my case should be in Dallas BPC now. I have not received my 45 day letter now.

Can someone like Icarus, gp111 or others in this forum throw some light on these remanded cases which were supposed to go to BPC from the state. Like,
1. Have there been any 45 day letter receipts or approvals ? If yes, what's the PD getting 45 day letter now ?
2. Will all of these cases go through supervised recruitment ?

It's been more than 4 years that people like us are waiting now and we still do not see any light :(

Thanks

RIR vs TR

Hi Guru,

Do you have any idea of what percentage of RIR and TR cases contributing to the 340k backlog? (This may help us predict how fast the RIR/TR Q go.)
How many cases in Regional and SWA level respectively?
If we assume there're 100k cases in regional level, that means there're around 240k applications from around year 2004 to Mar 2005 and, on average, about 10-20k applications per month. Why there's suddenly such a big increase in LC applications?
I never understand how such a big mess started!

Any opinion?

SC2046

RIR vs TR, State vs Regional

How many RIR vs TR - well the exact answer only Icarus or someone with insider info can give. But I read in some other sub-forums that RIR cases are 42% of the entire queue (not sure if this is 100% correct).

Another thing - all the SWA cases are not from 2004 - 2005. There were some pretty heavily backlogged states such as Indiana, Arkansas, Washington - who have RIR cases from 2001 well into 2003 which never made to regional. The story of TR cases is even worse. There were a lot of states which had TR cases before 2004 that never made to regional. I'd assume at least 40% of the state cases are prior to 2004.

Last but not the least - do not try to predict when DOL / BEC will process your application. Time and again they've proved all big predictors such as ZB etc. wrong. The best thing to do is to keep your fingers crossed and hope that someday you'll get good news (You've got to be optimistic if you filed for GC in US :) ).

sc2046 said:
Hi Guru,

Do you have any idea of what percentage of RIR and TR cases contributing to the 340k backlog? (This may help us predict how fast the RIR/TR Q go.)
How many cases in Regional and SWA level respectively?
If we assume there're 100k cases in regional level, that means there're around 240k applications from around year 2004 to Mar 2005 and, on average, about 10-20k applications per month. Why there's suddenly such a big increase in LC applications?
I never understand how such a big mess started!

Any opinion?

SC2046

Labor Approved.

I Just got an email my employer regarding my labor approval from Dallas DEC. Here are my case details.

RIR/EB2/TX
PD: AUG 28 2002
ETA CASE# D-04280-1XXXX

Good luck for rest of the guys who are waiting for labor approval.

skapa said:
I Just got an email my employer regarding my labor approval from Dallas DEC. Here are my case details.

RIR/EB2/TX
PD: AUG 28 2002
ETA CASE# D-04280-1XXXX

Good luck for rest of the guys who are waiting for labor approval.

congrats Skapa, xdzzh & q4u

good luck for next stages..

michigan swa

Could anyone throw some light on cases that never made it to federal labor. My RIR case with PD of November 2003 was stuck in Michigan SWA. I wonder when to expect my 45 day letter.

- Reddy

RIR vs TR, Regional vs State

WhyThisDelay said:
How many RIR vs TR - well the exact answer only Icarus or someone with insider info can give. But I read in some other sub-forums that RIR cases are 42% of the entire queue (not sure if this is 100% correct).

Another thing - all the SWA cases are not from 2004 - 2005. There were some pretty heavily backlogged states such as Indiana, Arkansas, Washington - who have RIR cases from 2001 well into 2003 which never made to regional. The story of TR cases is even worse. There were a lot of states which had TR cases before 2004 that never made to regional. I'd assume at least 40% of the state cases are prior to 2004.

Last but not the least - do not try to predict when DOL / BEC will process your application. Time and again they've proved all big predictors such as ZB etc. wrong. The best thing to do is to keep your fingers crossed and hope that someday you'll get good news (You've got to be optimistic if you filed for GC in US :) ).

WhyThisDelay,

Thanks for your opinion. Other than estimating when our cases will be processed, we have nothing to do with this backlog.
From your estimate, it sounds like there're about 110k of SWA RIR cases stucked in BEC. If 55k were in Dallas, and Dallas finished most of the regional RIR cases by the end of Sept, it may take another 11 months (5k/month) to finish all RIR cases.
Also, do you guys have any idea of how many EB2 vs EB3 of the 340k backlog? This may help us to predict how the EB2/EB3 visa date will retrogressed.

All the best.
SC2046

q4u said:
Finally my labour got approved!

Hello All,

Finally I got a chance to give my approval news to everyone in this forum. Day before yesterday I'd recevied final detrmination notice at my address. I've to check with my companay for the certified letter (ETA 750 form) . My sincere thanks to ICRAUS, GP11 and other gurus who brought lots of info to the forum.
Below are the details:
PD: 08/21/2002
RD: 02/10/2003
State : TX
Category: EB2 RIR.
ETA Case Number: D-04265-06033
45 Days letter recived in end of Dec and replied in first week of January.

Once again thanks to everyone and good luck to all of you. Hope to see everyone in I-140 and 485 forum.

If anyone needs further any info, do lemm know.

Congrats and thanks for providing all info

Atleast the folks who havnt recieved there approvals and having earliler PD's dont worry toomuch. The FIFO looks based on the Case Data entry and reciept date of CRNL letter.
Atleast it proves in my case even though i have earlier PD but i have later CRNL no. D-04321 comapared to above approval and I feel i dont have to worry too much untill as such it passes this no.

Folks who have approvals please post Five Digits of your CRNL or ETA no.

Although Icarus said that they are reviewing cases from mid Dec '02, most of the approvals we are seeing are from August or September '02. Why is there such a tremendous delay (4 month backlog) in mailing out approvals?
Any comments?

sc2046 said:
WhyThisDelay,

Thanks for your opinion. Other than estimating when our cases will be processed, we have nothing to do with this backlog.
From your estimate, it sounds like there're about 110k of SWA RIR cases stucked in BEC. If 55k were in Dallas, and Dallas finished most of the regional RIR cases by the end of Sept, it may take another 11 months (5k/month) to finish all RIR cases.
Also, do you guys have any idea of how many EB2 vs EB3 of the 340k backlog? This may help us to predict how the EB2/EB3 visa date will retrogressed.

All the best.
SC2046

u r mixing things in a very crude way. an estimate is that DBEC will have in total (SWA and regional) around 50.000 RIR cases out of which around 20.000 r regional and the remaining r SWA. around 70.000 -80 RIR cases will end up in PBEC.

dBEC processed uptill now around 5500 cases but the current processing pace is slow, so if things r getting faster hopefully after sep 2005 the RIR cases in dallas will be cleared before phil cases.when?it depends on how many person r working.

Security clearance

ICARUS, any comments on this.

dkgdkg said:
I heard that LC processing in BECs also includes security clearance from Home Land Security. That could be one such reason why LC approvals are not in FIFO. Security clearance might be triggered when BEC processing a case, based on applicants first / last name, gap in employment or some other reason. Not sure all cases are required for security clearance.

Please take this as an info. I'm not a lawyer.

Regards,
dkgdkg.

Labor Appoved

Good News - but strange !

Here my data:

RIR / EB3 / Sales Engineer, Mechanical
PD: January 15, 2003, Detroit, MI
RD: Approx. March 2004, Chicago, IL
ETA-#: D-05006-XXXXX
LC Approval Date: June 7, 2005
LC Approval Date received by mail: TODAY

Still, I got a question:

When can I fisically change employer?

gbroder

For mnhrdc & ZB & gp111

mnhrdc said:
Congrats and thanks for providing all info

Atleast the folks who havnt recieved there approvals and having earliler PD's dont worry toomuch. The FIFO looks based on the Case Data entry and reciept date of CRNL letter.
Atleast it proves in my case even though i have earlier PD but i have later CRNL no. D-04321 comapared to above approval and I feel i dont have to worry too much untill as such it passes this no.

Folks who have approvals please post Five Digits of your CRNL or ETA no.

So how many cases are in between D-04280 & D-04321. I think that latest approval that we have seen today is from D-04280.....Am i right?

thanks

WHat about GBroder's case with # D-05006-XXXXX ?

sfoguy said:
So how many cases are in between D-04280 & D-04321. I think that latest approval that we have seen today is from D-04280.....Am i right?

thanks

Congratulations!

gbroder said:
Good News - but strange !

Here my data:

RIR / EB3 / Sales Engineer, Mechanical
PD: January 15, 2003, Detroit, MI
RD: Approx. March 2004, Chicago, IL
ETA-#: D-05006-XXXXX
LC Approval Date: June 7, 2005
LC Approval Date received by mail: TODAY

Still, I got a question:

When can I fisically change employer?

gbroder
So certification que has already moved to Jan 2003 and they are doing cases from other states besides CA. :D
On question though, gborder.................
Was your case special handling case?
And congrats again, man :cool:

I am in the same boat with you. RIR EB3, PD Dec 2003, Michigan SWA, never made it to regional and it seems we should be lucky to get the 45 DL by the end of this year.

goingtocanada said:
Could anyone throw some light on cases that never made it to federal labor. My RIR case with PD of November 2003 was stuck in Michigan SWA. I wonder when to expect my 45 day letter.

- Reddy