Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mali03 said:
So certification que has already moved to Jan 2003 and they are doing cases from other states besides CA. :D
On question though, gborder.................
Was your case special handling case?
And congrats again, man :cool:

Congrats gborder.. You can change jobs only after 180 days of I-485 receipt date..

mail03,
Gcborder's case cannot be special handling as he has mentioned his position "Sales Engineer"

vali said:
I am in the same boat with you. RIR EB3, PD Dec 2003, Michigan SWA, never made it to regional and it seems we should be lucky to get the 45 DL by the end of this year.

thanks for u're reply vali. So all this talk on this thread is for people who have a RD??... and not to people who never made it to regional??

Not special handling

mali03 said:
So certification que has already moved to Jan 2003 and they are doing cases from other states besides CA. :D
On question though, gborder.................
Was your case special handling case?
And congrats again, man :cool:

Thanks man!

No, my case is just RIR, not special handling.
When I got my 45 day letter, the DOL wrote my PD as January 15, 2002 instead of 2003.
The appoval letter from today states again a PD of January 15, 2003.
Either the que moved realy fast or I got extreamly lucky on this one.

Does anyone think cases are picked according to the home country (quotas)? I am from Swizterland.

Still looking for changing employer. What is my eariest date for that?

Thanks guys.

gbroder

Job change

gp111 said:
Congrats gborder.. You can change jobs only after 180 days of I-485 receipt date..

mail03,
Gcborder's case cannot be special handling as he has mentioned his position "Sales Engineer"

Thanks for your info.
What happens if I have my Work Authorzation Card after 90 days of receipt of I-485?

Thanks
gbroder

Congratulation Gbroder.

I have one question though My PD is Dec 17th 2002 and RD is RD FEB 02/02/04
How come my ETA is D-05007-12XXX. Later than mine Gbroder has ETA-#: D-05006-XXXXX . Both from MI.

thanks

No Clue

jagadish_yv said:
Congratulation Gbroder.

How come my ETA is D-05007-12XXX. Later than mine Gbroder has ETA-#: D-05006-XXXXX . Both from MI.

thanks

Thanks man!

No clue why:
My ETA is D-05006-12XXX

It will be your turn soon I hope.

gbroder

gbroder said:
Thanks for your info.
What happens if I have my Work Authorzation Card after 90 days of receipt of I-485?

Thanks
gbroder

You can only enjoy AC-21 benefits after 180 days of I-485 filing date. If you leave your current job before that & your current company revoke the I-140 you are in big trouble (that will automatically cancel your I-485/EAD/AP)

goingtocanada said:
thanks for u're reply vali. So all this talk on this thread is for people who have a RD??... and not to people who never made it to regional??

This thread was created for LC cases in Dallas BEC regardless of the current status (SWA or Regional). Unfortunatelly there is no action (no 45 Dl or approvals) with cases that never made it to Regional.

Eta #

jagadish_yv said:
Congratulation Gbroder.

thanks

ETA # is based on date of completion of Data entry at BEC

Thanks for the clarification, GP111

gp111 said:

mail03,

You are great! Having you on this forum is a blessing. KKeep up the good work. :cool:

PD and case#

Anything can happen with BEC. I have Dec9th as my PD.
Where as my case number is D-05012-19xxx.
Jagdish..., don't worry, you are in better shape than me. :)

Also Congrats GBroder. Your case gives us a ray of hope....

jagadish_yv said:
Congratulation Gbroder.

thanks

Thanks Chicago-case and GCPD0102 .

My conern is in flcdatacenter.com database my PD shows 12/17/2003. Actual PD is
12/17/2002. But in 45 day letter shows correct info. Do I need to worry about flcdatacenter database data.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Case

I am in Arizona and my case was applied in Dec 2002, made it to DOL ( san francisco ) on Feb 2004.

EB2, Non-RIR (Traditional),
PD: Dec 2002
RD : Feb 2004

So far I havent received my 45 day letter. I am not sure which Backlog center my case is sent to. Any idea's??
I am new to the forums, can any one throw some light on which cases are being process currently? Is the process based on priority date or the date when regional office received? In the shipping schedule for the cases I see that the recent cases would be transmitted first and then the older one's. Is that the order for processing too??

Has anyone thought of leaving the current job and going for a new one so that they can have their case in PERM??

mnhrdc your theory disproved. :-(

gbroder said:
Good News - but strange !

Here my data:

RIR / EB3 / Sales Engineer, Mechanical
PD: January 15, 2003, Detroit, MI
RD: Approx. March 2004, Chicago, IL
ETA-#: D-05006-XXXXX
LC Approval Date: June 7, 2005
LC Approval Date received by mail: TODAY

Still, I got a question:

When can I fisically change employer?

gbroder

mnhrdc,
Here goes your ETA # queue theory out of the window. :(

I think we need to get together. All the left behind cases and make and attempt to connect our lawyers to each other. If all the lawyers send a message through some senator or to some DOL official, thay may realize that they have left these cases behind for no explainable reason..

ZB :mad:

Zany_Brainy said:
mnhrdc,

I think we need to get together. All the left behind cases and make and attempt to connect our lawyers to each other. If all the lawyers send a message through some senator or to some DOL official, thay may realize that they have left these cases behind for no explainable reason..

ZB :mad:

I agree but look at all the majority approvals posted here are having there New ETA nos. (DBec) less than D-04321-xxx except a few one.

The prediction is based on only based on Majority of cases posted here
and also the latest one has its own confusion of Jan 2003 and jan 2002 of PD.
I hope since they had it cleared they dint hold it becuase of PD and went ahead and posted.

However i am making my self calm having this prediction otherwise i will go nuts since the Attorney says he cant contact BEC due to recent Carlson adress that they should not contact dbec by phone and mail till sep 2005 .

I would appreciate if somebody posts collection of approvals by Dbec no.s so that we can make some sense out of NO sense.:)

Theory is only PD as Icarus has said.

As ICARUS has been saying for past 8-9 months, that processing is based 100% on PD currently for RIR/TR cases.

Secondly, ICARUS is not leaving, I think he posted the message basically to let portal members know about the fakeness of other person. He doesnt post message to get pride out of it. he posts it just to serve us, irrespective of what we give, and he understands how much each and every individual respects and likes him for what he is doing, barring few.

Queue is certainly in Jan-Feb 2003 now for Dallas RIR. ICARUS will confirm it by Wed-Thursday most likely about the Analysis Q. CO Q is little erratic ranging from Aug-Dec 2002.

Zany_Brainy said:
mnhrdc,

vali said:
This thread was created for LC cases in Dallas BEC regardless of the current status (SWA or Regional). Unfortunatelly there is no action (no 45 Dl or approvals) with cases that never made it to Regional.

thanks for clarifying this again. Since we're just a month apart, u might want u keep in touch. Herez my address in case u want to check what up with me -
st_group@yahoo.com

Can I please know, when did you reply ur 45-day (CRNL)?
Thanks

gbroder said:
Good News - but strange !

Here my data:

RIR / EB3 / Sales Engineer, Mechanical
PD: January 15, 2003, Detroit, MI
RD: Approx. March 2004, Chicago, IL
ETA-#: D-05006-XXXXX
LC Approval Date: June 7, 2005
LC Approval Date received by mail: TODAY

Still, I got a question:

When can I fisically change employer?

gbroder

mnhrdc said:
I agree but look at all the majority approvals posted here are having there New ETA nos. (DBec) less than D-04321-xxx except a few one.

The prediction is based on only based on Majority of cases posted here
and also the latest one has its own confusion of Jan 2003 and jan 2002 of PD.
I hope since they had it cleared they dint hold it becuase of PD and went ahead and posted.

However i am making my self calm having this prediction otherwise i will go nuts since the Attorney says he cant contact BEC due to recent Carlson adress that they should not contact dbec by phone and mail till sep 2005 .

I would appreciate if somebody posts collection of approvals by Dbec no.s so that we can make some sense out of NO sense.:)

mnhrdc,
FYI.
my case number is D-04258-04xxx and I still haven't heard back from DBEC.

Kanjoos said:
As ICARUS has been saying for past 8-9 months, that processing is based 100% on PD currently for RIR/TR cases.

Secondly, ICARUS is not leaving, I think he posted the message basically to let portal members know about the fakeness of other person. He doesnt post message to get pride out of it. he posts it just to serve us, irrespective of what we give, and he understands how much each and every individual respects and likes him for what he is doing, barring few.

Queue is certainly in Jan-Feb 2003 now for Dallas RIR. ICARUS will confirm it by Wed-Thursday most likely about the Analysis Q. CO Q is little erratic ranging from Aug-Dec 2002.

Zany_Brainy said:
mnhrdc,

Really,
So Kanjoos, If queue is by PD then what happened to Raydhan, MNHRDC, me, qwerty and many many others cases? :rolleyes:

Stop preaching simplicity where there is none :mad:

ZB