Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mnhrdc said:
I agree but look at all the majority approvals posted here are having there New ETA nos. (DBec) less than D-04321-xxx except a few one.

The prediction is based on only based on Majority of cases posted here
and also the latest one has its own confusion of Jan 2003 and jan 2002 of PD.
I hope since they had it cleared they dint hold it becuase of PD and went ahead and posted.

However i am making my self calm having this prediction otherwise i will go nuts since the Attorney says he cant contact BEC due to recent Carlson adress that they should not contact dbec by phone and mail till sep 2005 .

I would appreciate if somebody posts collection of approvals by Dbec no.s so that we can make some sense out of NO sense.:)
------------------------------------

Guys,
As I said earlier only pattern I see here is people with SF RD with May03/June03(that means PD from Jan02 - July 02) from CA are still waiting to be processed or certified. Except very few cases we haven't seen any consistent approval from Dallas for this set of people. No one is able to give us some idea why these cases are held either. Strange !!

Getting together - CA applicants!?

Zany_Brainy said:
Really,
So Kanjoos, If queue is by PD then what happened to Raydhan, MNHRDC, me, qwerty and many many others cases? :rolleyes:

Stop preaching simplicity where there is none :mad:

ZB

ZB, mnhrdc and others in CA with PD in first half of 2002 - do you think we could meet up (based on geographical proximity), as suggested by ZB earlier, and maybe have the lawyers collectively do something or atleast brainstorm to see what we can come up with or at the very least just plain meet up with guys in the same boat

What say guys?

Call DBEC

Zany_Brainy said:
Really,
So Kanjoos, If queue is by PD then what happened to Raydhan, MNHRDC, me, qwerty and many many others cases? :rolleyes:

ZB
ZB/MNHRDC/RAYDHAN

Did you try talking to someone at the BEC?

PD: 04/03
RD: 05/03
45 LTR: 03/05
SWA: MO

Hey ZB, mnhrdc

Guys I cann't say I understand your frustration as my PD is in 10/03, so que hasn't reached there yet.
But as I remember, Icarus has said, some cases have gone for more detail analysis or needs some more documents or something else. So might be possible that your case is in that que.
Just a thought, guys check with your lawyers and confirm, sometimes these lawyers are scary.

Zany_Brainy said:
Really,

ZB

D-05010-13***

Is there any meaning for the numbers on BEC case number?...is that 05010-13 stands for someting? :confused:

I-140 & I-485

Gurus, I need your help.

My lawyer told me today that concurrent filling of I-140 and I-485 is not possible anymore, because they ran out of Visa numbers.
The highly "complicated" formula doesn't allow him to take even a guess when I can file the I-485. Of course, I can file the I-140, but for the EAD I have to have a filing receipt of the I-485.

Can anyone verfy this? And where can I track the availability on the Visa numbers?

Thanks Guys

PD: 1-15-03
RD: 3-2004
45day letter: 3-2005
LC appoved: June 7, 2005
I-140 filed: July 2005

yep. 05010 stands for the date it was entered in the system the 01th day of the year 2005. and then it is a number that is assign and get reset at something like 39999 or so ... if I remember correctly. Look for previous post, this was well explained sometime ago :)

nother1inline said:
ZB, mnhrdc and others in CA with PD in first half of 2002 - do you think we could meet up (based on geographical proximity), as suggested by ZB earlier, and maybe have the lawyers collectively do something or atleast brainstorm to see what we can come up with or at the very least just plain meet up with guys in the same boat

What say guys?

I wish I could meet-up with up you guys, but I am in Oklahoma. Can either one of you call me at my work at 918-664-3768? Maybe we can share some thoughts offline.

Regards,
Raydhan

gbroder said:
Gurus, I need your help.

My lawyer told me today that concurrent filling of I-140 and I-485 is not possible anymore, because they ran out of Visa numbers.
The highly "complicated" formula doesn't allow him to take even a guess when I can file the I-485. Of course, I can file the I-140, but for the EAD I have to have a filing receipt of the I-485.

Can anyone verfy this? And where can I track the availability on the Visa numbers?

Thanks Guys

It is on website http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

Sincerely

gbroder said:
Gurus, I need your help.

Thanks Guys

gbroder,

He is correct. EB3 will become available only on 1st Oct. Though you can still file for 140, you will have to wait for 485.

Also your EAD/ AP is based on 485.

pcc said:
Just got my approval!

PD Oct 02. Date of approval June 21
Louisiana (TX BPC)
D-0426x-xxxxx
Software Eng EB2 RIR

Hello ppc. Did you or your employer get any calls from the BEC regarding recruitment efforts before your case was certified?

nother1inline said:

What say guys?
Brainstorm/concolls/emailgroup to each other/ any thing is OK

My attorney was very certain that the Adjudication recieved are not based on any pattern except they are old cases which were moved to RO.

He doesnt want to call BEC untill Sep 2005 as Carlson Address at Seatle which he attended.

hmmm...

GBroder.

You just got out of mess#1 (BEC) and have bumped into Mess#2 (retrogression).

All of us ( at least most of us) have to endure both of these mess. Take heart in the fact that you are at Mess#2.

:)

gbroder said:
Gurus, I need your help.

Thanks Guys

Many thanks for this forum! I learned so much from here. I have a question for you guys. Is there somebody from CO got a LC until now?

Thanks!

Just watching you guys...

I mean, come on!!!

Where is this forum going???

We have an "Lcarus" impostor , people who used to work together for the common good are now becoming envious of good luck of others and are engaging in heated exchanges....
This has to stop once and for all, otherwise, close the forum!!!

ZB, dude, I know you're in pain right now, but stop being such a whiner and wait for your turn (which I'm sure will come soon) or channel your negative energy elsewhere!!!
So what, your case has been "skipped"....it will come around.
Just imagine if you were in Philly and looking at Dallas processing...we would probably have the first cyber-suicide on our hands... :eek:
I hope real Icarus comes back soon with his valuable updates and always appreciated insights into this BEC beast.....

Good luck to you all!!!!

GM

Bunty2772 said:
Hello ppc. Did you or your employer get any calls from the BEC regarding recruitment efforts before your case was certified?

The case was certified without any questions. We provided comprehensive results of the recruiting efforts which probably helped. My attorney has other (older) cases where they have not yet received approval. They have no idea of the current processing order.

Question to the board - is the I-140 process "easier" than LC? We want to file EB2 (BS+5), however some of my experience was gained with current employer prior to filing LC so I don't know if this is a risky approach....

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting and remember that this forum is a great resource. Please don't alienate the true icarus and others who are genuinely trying to help / share information...

genemaster said:
I mean, come on!!!
If you dont like Move ON or skip it
Where is this forum going???
Nowhere more insights and more tangential thoughts may be

We have an "Lcarus" impostor , people who used to work together for the common good are now becoming envious of good luck of others and are engaging in heated exchanges....
This has to stop once and for all, otherwise, close the forum!!!
Dong get so depressed to feel to close the forum

ZB, dude, I know you're in pain right now, but stop being such a whiner and wait for your turn (which I'm sure will come soon) or channel your negative energy elsewhere!!!
So what, your case has been "skipped"....it will come around.
He is not complaining for others getting resolved and only wants to know whats happening for earlier PD's if it based FIFO based on PD
Just imagine if you were in Philly and looking at Dallas processing...we would probably have the first cyber-suicide on our hands... :eek:
Its not ENVY it is allways felt one out of the Q will take you closer to CO
I hope real Icarus comes back soon with his valuable updates and always appreciated insights into this BEC beast.....
Everybody wants Icarus to answer there questions :)

Good luck to you all!!!!
Thanks and same to you
GM