Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

lcarus ot Lcarus

Fake lcarus

please change your log name from lcarus to Lcarus. I hope that your purpose on this forum is to share the information, not create confusion.

GCSyndrome said:
Could you explain why PBEC has started processing TR cases before touching RIR while DBEC decided to take the other route of processing RIR cases first? latest news from Philly is that they are processing TR cases with PD of Apr 2002 while RIR queue is still at Apr of 2001. Considering the fact that RIR filers had to setup ads for 6 months before filing I see this policy is very unfair.

I may not be the right person to give you this answer why Philly is processing TR cases and Dallas didn't touch TR cases.

Its BEC folks who decides to run the way they want. We could only initiate the call when received by clients about their case work in BECs, and while talking to the rep, we summerized this info. I totally agree with you, since the policy is somehow unfair, but BEC again has stressed in maintiaing the FIFO.

jdchicago2003 said:
Fake Icarus (lcarus) ,

People are getting confused by your name.

Pl. use other name to share your info./knowledge.

Thanks

Those who are confused, they should read the signature if the person they are looking is the right one. I am not saying I am wrong or fake, its just the name I adopt. Please make habit of reading the signature, rather than just looking at the name.

Thank You.

Lcarus, please change a different name

Icarus is like our GOD here, why do you complicate things like all those immigration officers?

Do some respect to ICARUS, Please... and we all will appreciate it.

To Lcarus

lcarus said:
Those who are confused, they should read the signature if the person they are looking is the right one. I am not saying I am wrong or fake, its just the name I adopt. Please make habit of reading the signature, rather than just looking at the name.

Thank You.

Lcarus Get the Fu&K of this forum or change your name. Icarus is bringing valuble info to this forum which has been verified ample times.If you wanna do these stupid stunts go and create our own thread.

Icarus,Please stay with us

Dearest Icarus,

we respect you and everyday always waiting for your update.

Please please please stay with us.....

when we were almost despairly, your sunshine has been giving us a lot of hope...

devil exists everywhere, but they are afraid of light....

Icarus, please do not go..

lc4gc said:
Dearest Icarus,

we respect you and everyday always waiting for your update.

Please please please stay with us.....

when we were almost despairly, your sunshine has been giving us a lot of hope...

devil exists everywhere, but they are afraid of light....

Icarus,
Without you , the last ray of light in this dark hole will be gone...

Please ignore this stupid LCARUS guy and continue to provide us your invaluable updates.

I am still waiting for a reply from my last request/question to you..

thanks
ZB

Re: May/July 2002 cases

Zany_Brainy said:
Icarus,
Without you , the last ray of light in this dark hole will be gone...

Please ignore this stupid LCARUS guy and continue to provide us your invaluable updates.

I am still waiting for a reply from my last request/question to you..

thanks
ZB

hi ZB i feel sorry for you not getting the approval.you are also good guy like gp111,helping others by posting valuable informations in this thread. you should also get your app. when he gets it.we pray god to help you.
one more tips for you- www.lewslaw.com - says the CA SF cases having RD May/july2003 are now under processing.that means PD of May/July2002 right?Pl. gothrough it . I hope you will get yours in this coming week. dont loose your heart.In my experience good people like you will never meet failure.You will get your approval soon.
JC_GC

45 days letter from MI

PD: MI 01/17/2003
RD: Chicago 06/30/2004
45 Days letter received: 06/25/2005; Replied 06/28/2005
Waiting for LC Approval.

The question is, Is BEC uses PD (01/17/2003) or RD 06/30/2004....

Any answer will be appreciated. Please..

I am in the same boat

raja_bsv said:
PD: MI 01/17/2003
RD: Chicago 06/30/2004
45 Days letter received: 06/25/2005; Replied 06/28/2005
Waiting for LC Approval.

The question is, Is BEC uses PD (01/17/2003) or RD 06/30/2004....

Any answer will be appreciated. Please..

My PD is Jan 15, 2003
MI - Detroit - Chaicago - Dallas
EB3 - RIR - Sales Engineer - not India or China
45 day letter received and responded in March

With the recent pace Dallas is working, we both should be in the approval line with the next 2 weeks or so.
As far as I understand, Dallas is working on DP's first and receipt of 45 day letter as a second priority.

Any insight from ICARUS or other GURUS would be greatly appreciated.

gbroder

Sculpture dedicated to ICARUS

To thank ICARUS's great contribution to the forum, a sculpture has been dedicated to him. ICARUS, Please come back and continue providing valuable information to us.

708e1j.jpg

Icarus vs. lcarus

I believe this fake "lcarus" is the same irritating "IndiraGandhi". The style and writing pattern is very similar....

or this is a frustrated reader who doesn't get timely responses from "Icarus"....

or may be he/she wants some power....

"lcarus", you will be empowered to become "Icarus" only if you can bring some goodies on the table like Icarus does...

Sincerely,

"Icanus" ha ha ha

Fake!!!

why the hell do you have to have a same name as the one which already exists..if you are in real interest to share information then why cant you have a different name..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Folks...when ever you read a post from ICARUS...see the join date on the right side if it is JUL 2005 just skip it....also i request moderator not to allow the users to have same name....

Thanks

Why so much of fuss about LCARUS/ICARUS. In Jan 2005 meeting between DOL and immigration attornies, DOL said that BEC will take approx 24-30 months to clear all the cases. Will they achieve this??? who knows........

Icarus

Icarus,
We really appreciate your valuable info, Please ignore all this imitation mess and continue your postings.

Guys:
Any way it's a forum and we cannot stop these guys, look at joining date and number of posts for icarus ~ 350.

Make sure that post is not from Lcarus or Icanus.

-SR

icarus

Icarus said:
This is too much, really.....I do wish the best for all...don't give up hope, as I'm sure BEC will muddle through until all cases are resolved.....but seriously....imitation is NOT the sincerest form of flattery!

Please don't get upset with this silly and absurd imitation.
Your help, like a big brother's, is a big relief to most in this forum.

Expect BEC approval update from murthy.com

Hi all

In the midst of all this ICARUS vs LCARUS & ICANUS, here is some hopeful news from murthy.com. They promise to provide an update on labor approvals they have started receiving from PBEC and DBEC.

QUOTE:
The Law Office of Sheela Murthy has begun receiving approvals from the Backlog Processing Centers. We have been receiving approvals from the satellite offices in Boston, New York and San Francisco, previously, but now are seeing the first approvals from Philadelphia and Dallas as well. We will be writing on this subject in the MurthyBulletin next Friday, July 15, which can be accessed through our website at www.murthy.com

UNQUOTE:

Check their forum posting by attorney_13 at

http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4694050912&m=602106945&inc=1

Good luck to all

shivab
Laid off in Aug 03 lost 2001 PD :(
New PD:22-dec-2003
RD:27-jul-2004
45 day Letter : D-05005-09XXX, replied: end feb 2005

Approved

Finally my labour got approved!

Hello All,

Finally I got a chance to give my approval news to everyone in this forum. Day before yesterday I'd recevied final detrmination notice at my address. I've to check with my companay for the certified letter (ETA 750 form) . My sincere thanks to ICRAUS, GP11 and other gurus who brought lots of info to the forum.
Below are the details:
PD: 08/21/2002
RD: 02/10/2003
State : TX
Category: EB2 RIR.
ETA Case Number: D-04265-06033
45 Days letter recived in end of Dec and replied in first week of January.

Once again thanks to everyone and good luck to all of you. Hope to see everyone in I-140 and 485 forum.

If anyone needs further any info, do lemm know.