Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

some hope some not.....

The latest from Dallas BEC DOL indicates that the processing has reached Jan 03 for all the filed RIR case. No further information has been confirmed for TR queue. Even so, it is believed that the TR queue will see the 45 days letter at the end of its final quarter. Right now, the Data Entry Personnels are busy working in keying the data for all the received files for TR. Also, for the folks who applied their LC between the year of 2003-2005(before PERM, March 27th), it is more likely be done within 2.6 years.

lcarus said:
The latest from Dallas BEC DOL indicates that the processing has reached Jan 03 for all the filed RIR case. No further information has been confirmed for TR queue. Even so, it is believed that the TR queue will see the 45 days letter at the end of its final quarter. Right now, the Data Entry Personnels are busy working in keying the data for all the received files for TR. Also, for the folks who applied their LC between the year of 2003-2005(before PERM, March 27th), it is more likely be done within 2.6 years.

what do u mean by that: for the folks who applied their LC between the year of 2003-2005(before PERM, March 27th), it is more likely be done within 2.6 years. the sentence is not clear.is it for just TR cases or RIR too?

also what do u mean by:Even so, it is believed that the TR queue will see the 45 days letter at the end of its final quarter. what is its final quarter? sory but the wording is not clear. r u only here talkin about TR cases who applied in 2003-2005 or RIR too?

R u the Same ICARUS that we know? because the number of posts that u have is just 1 although b4 u used to have like 341. just wana make sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is not 'Icarus' but 'lcurus'

lcarus said:

This guy is trying to fool us all!! What a mentality!

Vic

lcarus said:
This is too much, really.....I do wish the best for all...don't give up hope, as I'm sure BEC will muddle through until all cases are resolved.....but seriously....imitation is NOT the sincerest form of flattery!

A lot of people have PD in 2002. Do you think EB2 will retrogress that far back?
Do you think EB3 will be available to people with PD in 2002 from three "lucky" coutries? everybody else?

Dear Icarus,
Could you please tell me and many others whose cases seem to be "skipped over" are we in trouble (waiting for NOFs, denyals, conversions to TR) or there is still some hope that these cases will get approved?
Thank you so much

Its just the name I adopt

Icarus said:
This is too much, really.....I do wish the best for all...don't give up hope, as I'm sure BEC will muddle through until all cases are resolved.....but seriously....imitation is NOT the sincerest form of flattery!

I dont know why you are so concerned that all of the sudden you started posting what you don't feel is right. Look at people who were asking you question for the past few days are in hope that you could answer at least what you can bring. This is not an IMITATION, you are adopting the name from "DIE ANOTHER DAY", which I think is imitation. LCARUS has no meaning even you go find one, let me know about it. This is indeed the sincerest form to express the way I feel is right. Dont get heated over this, as you wont gain anything or lose nothing.

antonioa77 said:
what do u mean by that: for the folks who applied their LC between the year of 2003-2005(before PERM, March 27th), it is more likely be done within 2.6 years. the sentence is not clear.is it for just TR cases or RIR too?

If you applied your LC in betn that year time frame, its likely to be get approved within 2.6 years.

also what do u mean by:Even so, it is believed that the TR queue will see the 45 days letter at the end of its final quarter. what is its final quarter? sorry but the wording is not clear. r u only here talkin about TR cases who applied in 2003-2005 or RIR too?

Final quarter is by the end of september 2005. By then, they are projecting that all the cases received by BEC will be keyed in.

R u the Same ICARUS that we know? because the number of posts that u have is just 1 although b4 u used to have like 341. just wana make sure.

I am totally different ICARUS than the one in this forum. All info I provided is based on the fact gathered from the attornies where I work as a paralegal.

WOW Real Icarus vs new Fake Icarus

:p WOW Real Icarus vs new Fake Icarus :).

lcarus said:
I dont know why you are so concerned that all of the sudden you started posting what you don't feel is right. Look at people who were asking you question for the past few days are in hope that you could answer at least what you can bring. This is not an IMITATION, you are adopting the name from "DIE ANOTHER DAY", which I think is imitation. LCARUS has no meaning even you go find one, let me know about it. This is indeed the sincerest form to express the way I feel is right. Dont get heated over this, as you wont gain anything or lose nothing.

GP111 - Can you please elaborate on your reply.

GP111 - I did not understand your reply. I thought the labor/I-140 guys are concerned about the highest degree at the date of hire. It's not really based on PD. Can you please elaborate.

Is it OK if I send you a PM?

gp111 said:
As long as you got your Masters before your PD you are fine

lcarus said:
I am totally different ICARUS than the one in this forum. All info I provided is based on the fact gathered from the attornies where I work as a paralegal.

i don't know why i can't trust u.
i think u r here to joke and make fun of people. there 1 million nickname u can choose other than icarus. anyways u look fake from ur wording fro example:

like 2.6 yrs u should say 2.5 instead, why this precision?
second u said before that now they r processing january 2003 cases and then u say all case who applied in 2003-2005 will wait another 2.6 yrs. u r just contradicting urself. sory no trust in u whoever u r.

antonioa77 said:
i don't know why i can't trust u.
i think u r here to joke and make fun of people. there 1 million nickname u can choose other than icarus. anyways u look fake from ur wording fro example:

like 2.6 yrs u should say 2.5 instead, why this precision?
second u said before that now they r processing january 2003 cases and then u say all case who applied in 2003-2005 will wait another 2.6 yrs. u r just contradicting urself. sory no trust in u whoever u r.

I indeed take the name as LCARUS, dont get mixed up with famous ICARUS please.

Processing Jan 03 is for RIR queue.

If you applied in TR queue, and in betn 2003-2005, it will take another 2.6 years to get it all cleared.

I don't work in BECs, the fact I gathered is based on what we heard when our lawyers calls and make inquiry to BECs.

Now if you would like to believe me, take it please. If not, I can't help sorry.

lcarus said:

If you applied in TR queue, and in betn 2003-2005, it will take another 2.6 years to get it all cleared.

I don't work in BECs, the fact I gathered is based on what we heard when our lawyers calls and make inquiry to BECs.

Now if you would like to believe me, take it please. If not, I can't help sorry.

ok i will assume u r right, but i will ask a question though so people in just TR between 2003 -2005 will wait another 2.6 yrs?

what about RIR cases between 2003-2005, when they will be cleared?

so u r saying that everybody will c 45 days letters around october 2005?

antonioa77 said:
ok i will assume u r right, but i will ask a question though so people in just TR between 2003 -2005 will wait another 2.6 yrs?

what about RIR cases between 2003-2005, when they will be cleared?

so u r saying that everybody will c 45 days letters around october 2005?

The info I have is not from my knowledge. What I heard from lawyers, I intended to bring them here.

We have more than 200 LC pending from TR folks, divided both in PBEC and DBEC. Upon receiving the inquiry from our clients, our attornies make call to BEC, and thats what I have here for you. TR people who applied their LC betn 2003 to 2005, BEC is planning to finish their work within 2.6 years.

I can't say for RIR case, but they have mentioed about the FIFO. RIR will get processed faster than TR for sure.

They are in the process of data entering, which is likely to be done by the end of september 05, for all the received cases in BEC center. I don't know if after data entry how soon they mail out the 45 days letter.

WhyThisDelay said:
GP111 - I did not understand your reply. I thought the labor/I-140 guys are concerned about the highest degree at the date of hire. It's not really based on PD. Can you please elaborate.

Is it OK if I send you a PM?

It depends on the Over All requirements..

For example if your LC Requires MS+2 Years , you need to hava MS plus 2 years of Experience before you join the Sponsering company As DOL Will not consider experience gained at the sponser. BUT when the requeirement is MS+0 then You need to have MS before the PD, as experience before joining is not required & you cannot earn degree from an employer :) ..

send me PM if you have more questions

Fake Icarus (lcarus) pl. don't mislead.

Fake Icarus (lcarus) ,

People are getting confused by your name.

Pl. use other name to share your info./knowledge.

Thanks

lcarus said:

Could you explain why PBEC has started processing TR cases before touching RIR while DBEC decided to take the other route of processing RIR cases first? latest news from Philly is that they are processing TR cases with PD of Apr 2002 while RIR queue is still at Apr of 2001. Considering the fact that RIR filers had to setup ads for 6 months before filing I see this policy is very unfair.