Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congrats...

Hey GP111,

Congratulations for the LC Approval. Wish you good luck for the following stages too.

Please keep visiting this thread often and motivate us.

Thanks for your time...

gp111 said:
Friends..

Finally I got something to post regarding to my case :)

Just got a call from my Attorney that my case has been approved by Dallas Backlog Reduction Center.

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2
Priority Date : Sept 23 2002
Regional Receipt Date : August 14 2003
Dallas BPC Case # D-04320-025xx
45 Day Letter Received/ Replied : March 14 2005
Approval Received in Mail (Attorney): June 30 2005

It was a long journey.. But hey I really had good time (even though lot of fustration, tension, confusion, yelling at eachother) sharing information with all of you guys..

I really hope & pray that all of you will get out of this BPC as soon as possible.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU :p

Gaurang

approval from dalls bec

my lawyer reported a approval from dallas bec
PD august mid 2002
CA SWA RIR eb2
moved to federal somewhere in july 2003

NO other details available

Hey GP111

Hey GP,
Congratulations on the approval! Hope you have a speedy trip to GC land ... hopefully by the end of the year.

Thanks a lot for all your help on this forum and hope you will stick around the forum and help more people on the 140/485 trip. :)

gp111 said:
Friends..

Just got a call from my Attorney that my case has been approved by Dallas Backlog Reduction Center.

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

It was a long journey.. But hey I really had good time (even though lot of fustration, tension, confusion, yelling at eachother) sharing information with all of you guys..

I really hope & pray that all of you will get out of this BPC as soon as possible.

Gaurang

Thanks Gaurang !!

For some reason your approval has stirred up this wave of new hope in the forum!!
I hope to join you in the 140-485 forum soon with the others..(i am sure you are going to create a forum there, as you created this one :)) )
Thanks for your advice..
RIR

gp111 said:
I strongly believe with can count on this trend of approvals. Everyone of 2002 & earlier should get their arrpovals this summer. If I ware you, I would hold on for now. If Career move can wait for atleast some time, just hang on till you get LC, which may be not to far.

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

Gaurang

Congratulations!!! Thank you for all the help and All the best for Next levels.

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

Gaurang

GP111, my heartiest congratulations to you.
We know that you received the approval letter on Jun-30th but can you tell us when was the actual approaval done.
This will give some idea on how much delay is there between actual approval and mailing letter.

Thanks!

Isn't this doable?

Total labor cases at both BECs = 360,000
Cases entered into system = 200,000
Cases left = 160,000
Cases left / BEC = 80,000
Avg # of contractors/BEC = 100
Avg cases / contractor = 800
#working days till 30 sep = 64
avg cases / day / contractor = 12.5

So is it too far fetched for EVERYONE to expect 45-day letter by Nov'05 end :confused: ?

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

Gaurang

Congrats!!! Gaurang.

Congrats Gaurang !
45 day letter is generated only after FULL data entry. Looks like 200,000 cases entered is mostly Abbreviated data entry and not FULL data entry. Maybe by Nov'05 they will be done hopefully with everybody's abbreviated data entry atleast.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mailing procedure

Icarus

Can you shed some light on procedure of Mailing after approvals.

The reason for this question we see approvals recieved on same day for PD Dec 2001 through Aug 2002 on same date for same company/attorney. And same range of PD for another company are yet recieve.

Another Pattern of approvals noticed is teh Dallas Bec cases entered into systems and may not by PD basis.

Cureent all majority approvals posted in this forum are having D-4320-xxx or earlier with few exception.

rhythmram,
srignram,
msbspv,
sselva69,
SFDoLRd_082003,
Delicateone
gc_line
sakiv_us
gc_maze

Thanks for your good wishes friends.

I will get the actual LC in my hand on Tuesday. Then only I can tell you the Date of approval. Looking at one of my co workers approval, its about 3 weeks between approval & maining out.

doode, Congratulations!! :D
good luck in the next stages... i believe they can go pretty quick if you apply immediately ... my pd (CA) is around 09/2002 too, hope philli will get to it in a month or two...

gp111 said:
rhythmram,
srignram,
msbspv,
sselva69,
SFDoLRd_082003,
Delicateone
gc_line
sakiv_us
gc_maze

Thanks for your good wishes friends.

I will get the actual LC in my hand on Tuesday. Then only I can tell you the Date of approval. Looking at one of my co workers approval, its about 3 weeks between approval & maining out.

Dear Icarus, please provide ur insights

Dear Icarus (Your insights into my case will help me)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Icarus,

Greetings!!!

First of all,thank you for the valuable information that you provide on this forum.. I am sure everyone appreciates your selfless help here...

I had posed this question earlier... I just want to hear it from you...It will make me much more comfortable.. I need a very honest opinion from you... I need it to decide if I should seriously consider converting my RIR process to PERM..

Here is my case details: Nebraska SWA case reached Nebraska in Aug 2004, was approved immediately forwarded to Chicago DOL on Aug 26 2004.. It was forwarded to Dallas BPC very early in January 2005... My case # at Dallas BPC is D-05006-XXXXX (I got this number from Dallas by writing an email to them), which means that it was entered into the system on 06th January 2006... It has been almost 6 months now; however I have not received the 45-day letter.. All the Nebraska cases forwarded to Chicago DOL before my PD and after my PD, have already received the same.. So, I am concerned... My case was submitted as a Sr. Systems analyst.. However the wage that was offered on the application was less than the Prevailing wage determined by SWA; however the offer salary was more than 95 % of the prevailing wage... Can this be the reason for the delay in generating the 45-day letter... I had seen in one of your earlier posts, you had mentioned that the data entry person may enter a case in skeleton to retrieve the case #, then move on to new cases and come back and finish the data entry... what is the basis or the factors which lead him to enter data in parts?... Is it if the application needs more information?.. Is it becuase the case has loop-holes, so needs additional time for data entry?....Please shed some light..

Also, I am evaluating the possibility of converting my case to PERM.. Will you recommend such a step?.. The strange thing is, when my lawyer applied for my prevailing wage this time for PERM conversion, the wage was determined to be almost 25 % less than what was determined before RIR application.. I am not sure if the lawyer is not doing something correct here, with regards to the Prevailing wage determination...

I will be grateful to you, if you can give me as much guidance as possible... I need to make some decisions, and need facts from people like you, to determine the right course of action..

Thanking you..

Sincerely,
WellWisher007

Dates update by Icarus.

Friends.

I went back to track messages from Icarus, to get a guage of how things are moving at DBEC. Here's how they moved:

Post Date --> PD of cases being processed (as per Icarus)
--------- --> ------------------------------------------
1) April 10 --> May 01 - some cases of 02
2) May 15 --> April 02
3) May 21 --> May 02 - July 02
4) June 4 --> August 02
5) June 9 --> Sept 02
6) June 16 --> Sept 02 <---- 3000 total cases approved by DBEC
7) June 24 --> Oct 31, 02
8) June 28 --> Nov 02
9) July 8 --> Dec 02 (projected) <-- 5000 total cases approved by DBEC (expected by Icarus)

Interesting things to note:
1) On aveage one month of cases are processed in 10 calendar days or 3 months of cases are processed in one month
2) 2000 cases are to be processed in 15 working days - averaging about 135 cases per working day.
3)The only catch here is that this 'RIR and Regional only' queue.

Conclusions/forecasts based on above facts :)
1) The entire backlog of the RIR cases will be processed by April 06 at current pace (Ten months needed to clear off queue till march 05)
2) Since the contract for DBEC folks was for 2 years & they started in Sept. 04, they will be given the remainder of their time as paid vacation ( about 5 months). :D
3) National efficiency Bureau will award DBEC first prize in 'Most efficient govt. dept. of the year' contest. :D
4) Icarus given the highest civilian honor in US for providing relief to so many traumatised souls.

In the end:
Well guys except for conclusions all data is real numbers provided by Icarus. We need little cheerup during this whole process - dont we.
Have a nice long weekend all of you.

ONLY FOR ICARUS... and no I'm not asking a special favor :)

Icarus,
Since you have been so right on the money so many times and seems like you have some kind of back ground info. please try to answer my question as I'm totally in the black and worried now.
It's been 2 years on my LC, and I'm on 6th year of my H1B and i had sent an e-mail to DALLAS BRC for the so called "proof of filing" of my LC for the 7Th year extension.
They send me a screen shot of my LC and a section in it( down at the bottom) makes me really nervous..
it says as follows..

Date submitted:02/08/2005 Existance check: Failed
Corrections Letter generated:02/08/2005 Corrections Letter printed:02/08/2005
Corrections options Returned:01/21/2005 Date Signed:07/15/2003

I had got the 45day letter in Dec/2004 and replied with affirmative answer on 20th Jan/2005

Now what does this "existance check:Failed" mean? Does that mean my LC is on the path to be rejected?. Or is it some RFE? because my attorney has not so far told me about any RFE's and I don't know if they or my company's holding back something from me[I don't think so, as the company has been really good to me so far]. Please..please let me know the meanings of these things as I'm as tensed up as naked man on antartic. But Only if you don't mind and only if you can.

thanks,
AMKumar

Last edited by a moderator:
AMKumar said:
Icarus,
Since you have been so right on the money so many times and seems like you have some kind of back ground info. please try to answer my question as I'm totally in the black and worried now.
It's been 2 years on my LC, and I'm on 6th year of my H1B and i had sent an e-mail to DALLAS BRC for the so called "proof of filing" of my LC for the 7Th year extension.
They send me a screen shot of my LC and a section in it( down at the bottom) makes me really nervous..
it says as follows..

Now what does this "existance check:Failed" mean? Does that mean my LC is on the path to be rejected?. Or is it some RFE? because my attorney has not so far told me about any RFE's and I don't know if they or my company's holding back something from me[I don't think so, as the company has been really good to me so far]. Please..please let me know the meanings of these things as I'm as tensed up as naked man on antartic. But Only if you don't mind and only if you can.

thanks,
AMKumar

AMKumar,

Can you please answer following questions?

1. Where did you email for proof fo filing?
2. Which date did you email?
3. When did you get reply from them?

Thanks for our help,

Added info.

I had got the 45day letter in Dec/2004 and replied with affirmative answer on 20th Jan/2005

AMKumar said:
Icarus,
it says as follows..

thanks,
AMKumar