Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

lc4gc said:
500 federal staff in Dallas (doubt it :confused: )...

see post from Orissa in Phi tracker...

I do not believe it. They may have 500 federal staff but the question is how many of those 500 really work with cases. I think that Philly just made an excuse because they are behind Dallas in approvals.

My estimation is that they need 1000 people of the staff to reach the goal
to complete this Back log for 30 months (12000 cases per month)

For the last 2 days we saw only one approval. It means that gp111's case was in those 5000 which were analysed. 5000 cases should be analysed just for 2 business weeks (it is 10% of 50000 Regional cases)

Congratulation gp111. I cordially wish you success in your next step of this long process.

gp111 said:
Friends..

Finally I got something to post regarding to my case :)

Just got a call from my Attorney that my case has been approved by Dallas Backlog Reduction Center.

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2
Priority Date : Sept 23 2002
Regional Receipt Date : August 14 2003
Dallas BPC Case # D-04320-025xx
45 Day Letter Received/ Replied : March 14 2005
Approval Received in Mail (Attorney): June 30 2005

It was a long journey.. But hey I really had good time (even though lot of fustration, tension, confusion, yelling at eachother) sharing information with all of you guys..

I really hope & pray that all of you will get out of this BPC as soon as possible.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU :p

Gaurang

gp111:

Congratulations!! Very happy to hear about your approval. Best wishes for the next stages.

Terminator I hope you are right...
I got my 45 day letter and responded in the beginning of the month....
I have my fingers crossed.

terminator2004 said:
According to my attorney NON RIR cases is not following any specific PD or RD. If the recruitement efforts are already completed then it is as soon as the response is submitted they are getting approvals in a span of weeks. Jan 2001 is true for NON RIR cases waiting at the SWA

Hopefully we should receive it soon - (some ray of hope)

Congrats !!

Congrats GP!!
Good luck in the next stages..

gp111 said:
Friends..

Finally I got something to post regarding to my case :)

Just got a call from my Attorney that my case has been approved by Dallas Backlog Reduction Center.

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2
Priority Date : Sept 23 2002
Regional Receipt Date : August 14 2003
Dallas BPC Case # D-04320-025xx
45 Day Letter Received/ Replied : March 14 2005
Approval Received in Mail (Attorney): June 30 2005

It was a long journey.. But hey I really had good time (even though lot of fustration, tension, confusion, yelling at eachother) sharing information with all of you guys..

I really hope & pray that all of you will get out of this BPC as soon as possible.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU :p

Gaurang

Icarus !

Hey Icarus,
Anticipating your weekend appearance. Could you indicate where is the Q God at the end of this week.
Thanks..
RIR

To GP111: Sapnu Je Sachu Padyu!

Gaurang,
Many Congratulations!! Good luck and god speed on next stages. We all are Very happy for you.

Maru Sapnu Sachu Padyu....July 1 pehla LC Approve thai gayu.... :)
Please do keep on visiting this thread and guide our 'souls'.

GCCovet said:
Gaurang,
Many Congratulations!! Good luck and god speed on next stages. We all are Very happy for you.

Maru Sapnu Sachu Padyu....July 1 pehla LC Approve thai gayu.... :)
Please do keep on visiting this thread and guide our 'souls'.

Thanks Dude...I owe you one.
Next time try to see dream about me winning MegaMillion Lotto.

salvadorgt said:
gp111 said:
Friends..

Hi !!!! congratulations again for your approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a question? when you give details of your case you put EB 2 and some people put EB 3 , i dont know what EB means can you please tell me and the importance of it??? also i about the 45 days letter there are two parts A and B if one send back only the part A with the signature of the owner is that ok??

Thanks salvadorgt ,

EB means "Employment Based". Its category in which you will able to file your Green Card Application (I-140 & I-485). Google it & you will get more information.

Gp

Hey Gaurang,
Congrats once again ! On the 16th of June, Icarus indicated in his post that the BEC was working on cases from 9/02. I noticed that your PD is also 9/02 and you got your approval on the 30th of June.
A 15 day turnaround is good, do you think that the rate of approvals by the CO's is picking up and that we might see this rate improving. In other words do you think we should count on this trend.
I am on the crossroads of a career move and am making my plans taking into accoutn this situation.
I am in the medical field, currently doing research. The only visa I can go onto if I change careers without waiting for the approval is a J1.
My PD is 02/03 at Dallas DOL
RIR-EB2
Your valuable opinion is really appreciated.
Thanks,
RIR

gp111 said:
Thanks Dude...I owe you one.
Next time try to see dream about me winning MegaMillion Lotto.

am100 said:
Congrats to gp111. Few questions for you all.
Thanks
My LC is pending at Dallas BEC (PD Feb 2004). My company wants to relocate me to a different metro city. That means my pending LC will be impacted and I will have to start over again.
NO, GC(LC) if for FUTURE JOB (not Current one). So if your company does not mind continuing the current LC you do not have to file new one
Folks suggested that I request my company to start a new case with the new location (PERM), but also maintain my current case.
Its a possibility given that you can file in EB-2 as EB-3 of 2005 will have to wait a long before getting in to I-485

Can somebody explain me how this can be done? I work for a large corp, and I am not sure how I can convince them to have 2 LC cases filed for me. Any ideas on how I can convince them?

This can be done If employer supports you ( If required, pay for PERM process).

Thanks.

Any other ideas, on how I can relocate and at the same time retain my original priority date?

You can only keep the PD if you withdraw the current application OR get current LC + New LC certified and at the time of filing I-140 use the old PD with new LC

RIRhouston said:
Hey Gaurang,
Congrats once again ! On the 16th of June, Icarus indicated in his post that the BEC was working on cases from 9/02. I noticed that your PD is also 9/02 and you got your approval on the 30th of June.
A 15 day turnaround is good, do you think that the rate of approvals by the CO's is picking up and that we might see this rate improving. In other words do you think we should count on this trend.
I am on the crossroads of a career move and am making my plans taking into accoutn this situation.
I am in the medical field, currently doing research. The only visa I can go onto if I change careers without waiting for the approval is a J1.
RIR-EB2
Thanks,
RIR

I strongly believe with can count on this trend of approvals. Everyone of 2002 & earlier should get their arrpovals this summer. If I ware you, I would hold on for now. If Career move can wait for atleast some time, just hang on till you get LC, which may be not to far.

Thanks

SBS, UG, PCC, GC152003, IllinoisGC, mali03, dsugandhi, sfmars, indio0617, RIRhouston

Thanks for your wishes.. I do wish the same for you !

non-RIR in Dallas BEC

Icarus, Can you throw some light on Dallas BRC's policy on Non-RIR cases. I haven't seen any being approved from there. Has that been given a permanent backseat.

Thanks in advance,

PV
RIRhouston said:
Hey Gaurang,
RIR-EB2
Thanks,
RIR