Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

gp111 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by activex111
Hi gp111 / Icarus / other gurus,
I need some help here
My PD is May 2003 and currently the application is in Dalls BEC. My company was taken over by another big company and there's good chance of layoffs just like any major mergers. My question is
- My six years are expiring next yr but H1 is valid till 2007 based on 7th yr extension. Can I use that to transfer to another company if my current company does not withdraw my labor app?

** YES YOU CAN. If your Extension is already approved, You need not worry even if they withdraw the LC

- If I change jobs and file through PERM, can i get extensions on H1 if I cannot file 485 after that?
**YES, You can get H1 Extension on basis of Pending I-140 or I-485 OR Approved I-140 & cannot file I-485 (retrogression)

Has anyone heard retrogression for EB2 is coming up?

It is likely to happen next year
GP111
Are you sure Pending I140 less than 365 days applied through PERM eligible for H1 extensions ?

I know Approved I-140 and not able to file I485 due to retorgression can get Extensions.

mnhrdc said:
GP111
Are you sure Pending I140 less than 365 days applied through PERM eligible for H1 extensions ?

I know Approved I-140 and not able to file I485 due to retorgression can get Extensions.

Yes.. As long as its not LC Substitution.

gp111 said:
Originally Posted by activex111
Hi gp111 / Icarus / other gurus,
I need some help here
My PD is May 2003 and currently the application is in Dalls BEC. My company was taken over by another big company and there's good chance of layoffs just like any major mergers. My question is
- My six years are expiring next yr but H1 is valid till 2007 based on 7th yr extension. Can I use that to transfer to another company if my current company does not withdraw my labor app?

** YES YOU CAN. If your Extension is already approved, You need not worry even if they withdraw the LC

- If I change jobs and file through PERM, can i get extensions on H1 if I cannot file 485 after that?
**YES, You can get H1 Extension on basis of Pending I-140 or I-485 OR Approved I-140 & cannot file I-485 (retrogression)

Has anyone heard retrogression for EB2 is coming up?

It is likely to happen next year

Thanks gp111.. thats good to know.. So, if i change jobs and file again for GC before 2/2006 (just dreading to go through that again, but) , i can meet the condition of "1 yr pending GC process for extension" to extend H1 again after 2/2007 (thats when it is expiring now)?

Az Processing date

Non-RIR cases from Az have barely seen any progress (for s/w engineers) in the last 6 months. Is there any reason to believe Rd: 08/2004 will be processed soon !

Az - Non-RIR
Pd: 12/03
Rd: 7/04

Thanks,

PV
gp111 said:
Anotherfootball.. You will get approval soon from SF DOL as They are processing AZ cases with RD 07/2003 currently. You will not get 45 day letter as your case will not got to BEC.

Just STOP

PV4466 said:
Non-RIR cases from Az have barely seen any progress (for s/w engineers) in the last 6 months. Is there any reason to believe Rd: 08/2004 will be processed soon !

Az - Non-RIR
Pd: 12/03
Rd: 7/04

Thanks,

PV

You guys are outright Lucky,
So even if your case is not processed for a year more, you will still be much luckier than most of us here.... so stop complaining and stop posting your petty problems here.

thx
ZB

p9k said:
Its more than 90 Days for you, As per 45 day letter you / Your Lawyer can start enquirring about your case , once 90 days are over, from the date you reply.

I believe they are suppose to make decision within 90 days of reply...Pl. correct if wrong.

Pl. update us all if you hear some thing...

Thanks. I checked with my so called attorney. He told he will not check and if I check BEC will straightaway reject my case! He is more interested in his paternity vacation. My only hope is Icarus and he is missing.
Icarus - r u listening. Please show us some light.

wishful thinking... on a lighter note!

I have been following so many members case histories over the last few months especially after the BECs came into action.

And it's simply BS ridiculous that some of us have had to wait 4+ years for a frikkin LC.

If I had the powers to pass a bill, here's what I would propose.

Any ALIEN (does that mean we are from Mars or something???) who has been employed here in the USofA and paid taxes for the last 5 years AND has had an LC pending for over 3 years should be granted a Green Card.
NO QUESTIONS asked. Just present past 5 W2s / paystubs / LC application.
You get your GC. PERIOD

What say??

MUD
wanna elect me for president! :)

Why 5 year and 3 year condition? :)

mudra1234 said:
I have been following so many members case histories over the last few months especially after the BECs came into action.

And it's simply BS ridiculous that some of us have had to wait 4+ years for a frikkin LC.

If I had the powers to pass a bill, here's what I would propose.

Any ALIEN (does that mean we are from Mars or something???) who has been employed here in the USofA and paid taxes for the last 5 years AND has had an LC pending for over 3 years should be granted a Green Card.
NO QUESTIONS asked. Just present past 5 W2s / paystubs / LC application.
You get your GC. PERIOD

What say??

MUD
wanna elect me for president! :)

Hi KAGC,

I also received reply from DFLC on my enquiry for my case status.

Same like you I got reply after one month. but they wanted to know

about my company name and attorney name. I only gave my case number

which is on EDD letter and my PD.

Does this mean that they no longer give your case information refering to your

old case numbers(which I got from SanFrancisco office).

kab_ayega_gc said:
It took DFLC more than 1 month to reply to my status query. Does anyone know what this reply implies?

-does it mean they have already entered it in their database (since there is a new case number)?
-any idea how long it takes to recieve 45 day after getting a case number?
-Is there any AVM where I can track based on this number now?

I am transitioning to another company. I might as well not if I am to receive 45 day letter some time soon.

KAGC

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:53 AM

April 28, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the
status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: D-05007-1xxxx

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of
Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time,
we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent
Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of
being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is
completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and
additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days
after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:53 PM
To: DFLC Status
Subject:

Company Name
Alian Name : First Last
SWA : 13XXXX

Minor Update

For what its worth again, I just had a discussion with my lawyer. She said that in the last 2-3 weeks their office has received 10-12 labor approvals from the Dallas BPC for cases with P.D.s upto April 2001. I had reported this piece of information in this thread earlier already.

But the interesting thing (which some of us were eager to know) is that all these are RIR cases and all were filed from Oklahoma.

Hope that answers a couple of questions that a few of you had asked me earlier in the week.

Regards and Good luck to all of us.

RAYDHAN said:
For what its worth again, I just had a discussion with my lawyer. She said that in the last 2-3 weeks their office has received 10-12 labor approvals from the Dallas BPC for cases with P.D.s upto April 2001. I had reported this piece of information in this thread earlier already.

But the interesting thing (which some of us were eager to know) is that all these are RIR cases and all were filed from Oklahoma.

Hope that answers a couple of questions that a few of you had asked me earlier in the week.

Thanks RAYDHAN,
Oklahoma probaly comes under Dallas (Regional). I dont know if any other Region's RIR r pending since April 2001. May be ZB and others who did some analysys on this can provide info.
-MC

That's very interesting news

RAYDHAN said:

Hmm... That's very interesting news, especially as pertaining to my friend's case. His PD is 12/01, from Oklahoma, went to Dallas regional in 10/03. Interestingly enough - no 45 letter has been received yet.

Can you get any information on if and when the 45 day letters were received for these cases? This goes back to my old question: Can a case be approved without a 45 day letter?

Thanks.

No it cannot

ziv711 said:
Hmm... That's very interesting news, especially as pertaining to my friend's case. His PD is 12/01, from Oklahoma, went to Dallas regional in 10/03. Interestingly enough - no 45 letter has been received yet.

Can you get any information on if and when the 45 day letters were received for these cases? This goes back to my old question: Can a case be approved without a 45 day letter?

Thanks.

The fact of the matter is DOL is not going to work on any case which has not recieved a 45 day letter confirmation.

That is the reason the Queue moves forward and back.

Thanks