Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

BEC case #

How do you guys get the BEC case#?
I remember there is an email address to send inquiry to? But I can't find it, and what kind of information I shall provide in the email, to obtain my BEC case #?

Thanks a lot!!

tao2004 said:
I remember there is an email address to send inquiry to? But I can't find it, and what kind of information I shall provide in the email, to obtain my BEC case #?

Thanks a lot!!
It is in ur 45day letter.
--MC

Case Number

What are all the possible ways to know the case number from Dallas BEC before receiving the 45 day letter?

Is anybody from colorado state received 45 day letter?

tao2004 said:

Thanks a lot!!

Send an email to...

status@DAL.DFLC.US

Subject: Case Status

Company Name:
Alien Name:
SWA:
SWA Receipt Date (Priority Date):
Date Received at Regional Office:
SF Regional DOL Case Number:

Hope this helps

Finally They showed Love to me !

My HQ as well as attorney got the so called "Selection Of Continuation Option Letter" ... One thing less to wait out of million !

Somehow I can't directly contact my lawyer. I asked HR and they forwarded my question to my lawyer, but I've never heard from them with the answer.

I'll send an email to BEC to query it. Many thanks to you and "AwardMyGC" for your answers.

m_chundi said:
It is in ur 45day letter.
--MC

Hi Fun desi

I am in the same boat. My PD is Aug1, 2001 Non-RIR (RIR but Remanded back to state. Even DOL memo in Nov2003 didn't transfer my case back to DOL ). We are the unlucky ones. I have seen Many people with PD of 2002 in RIR getting NOF and then approved. I haven't received any letter from BEC. Let me know if you receive anything.

Lca-01

I am in the exact same shoes as you. I also have PD of August 2001 and remanded to state case. Which state and DOL was your case filed in ?
Mine was Texas WC and DOL- Dallas. File was then sent to Enterject and from what I hear since its a "opened"case it will be sent by TWC to Dallas BPC on April 22, 2004.
Sure pisses me off when ppl filing in 2003 and 2004 say they are "frustrated" with the delays :mad:

Heard from my attorney about the 45 day letter...just one more tiny tick in the BIG BLACK BOOK for the small green card!!!

PD : Nov 2003
RD : Jan 2004 - Chicago
45 day love letter : March 09-2005

Guys, looks like they are sending the letter LIFO...i was also concerned looking at some posts who had RD of Nov 04 getting the letter...and I recieved it now as well...my guess is...once they send out all the letters, they are going to start processing FIFO...based on PD...anyway...goodluck to all!!! ..I am sure it will be worth the wait...it will come...

Goodluck to all!!

My Case Info.

I am new to this forum, thanks to all for the info. posted :)

SWA: CA
Regular PD: 05/10/2004
RIR PD: 11/01/2004
Case transfered to Dallas BEC 2 months agao (told by EDD)
Awaiting: 45-day letter

Is there anyone's case with the same time frame of mine?
When should I expect my 45-day letter?
Is BEC going to process regardless of "Regular" or "RIR" cases?

Good luck everyone!

PDApr02 said:
What are all the possible ways to know the case number from Dallas BEC before receiving the 45 day letter?

Is anybody from colorado state received 45 day letter?
Hi PDApr02,
I'm fm CO - Denver-SWA too...no 45 day letter recd yet.
Did not see your info in the tracker...?
rgds,
LFGC
CO-Reg-Mar02-EB3-BPC-Dallas-Dec-04 No 45 day letter

Good news at last !!!

I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance to GEICO.

(sorry folks...you people are so frustrated, I just tried to give you guys some fun)

Add your info in BEC Tracker

Hi all,

If your name is not in BEC tracker yet or if you have any additional update, please post your(/updated) info in the following thread. http://boards.immigrationportal.com...ad.php?t=161571

This will give you and all others in the forum a better idea of how things are going. Just_watching is taking the trouble of updating the tracker almost everyday. So please help to maintain and update the tracker with your current information.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which application of yours got transferred to the Dallas BEC two months ago ? RIR or Non-RIR. My RIR PD with CA SWA is 06/14/2004 and would really appreciate if you could let me know how did you confirm with EDD that your case was transferred to Dallas BEC

Thanks.

GiveMeGC2005 said:
I am new to this forum, thanks to all for the info. posted :)

SWA: CA
Regular PD: 05/10/2004
RIR PD: 11/01/2004
Case transfered to Dallas BEC 2 months agao (told by EDD)
Awaiting: 45-day letter

Is there anyone's case with the same time frame of mine?
When should I expect my 45-day letter?
Is BEC going to process regardless of "Regular" or "RIR" cases?

Good luck everyone!

cal97 said:
Which application of yours got transferred to the Dallas BEC two months ago ? RIR or Non-RIR. My RIR PD with CA SWA is 06/14/2004 and would really appreciate if you could let me know how did you confirm with EDD that your case was transferred to Dallas BEC

Thanks.
I called this number 916-653-5100, and told them my RIR PD, they said it was transfered to Dalls BPC 2 months go. (if they are telling the truth)

1st Timer! Please Help!

Hi Fellow GC seekers,
I am very new to this Forum and quite new to Green Card processing. Pardon me for my ignorance and knowledge.

My Case:
My LC was filled in May 2004(RIR EB3) and my Priority Date is May 10 2004. LC was filled from WAUKESHA, WI. My LC was not cleared( was under process), 2 months back found from my lawyer that my file has been moved to TEXAS Backlog Elimination Center. Lawyers/Employer till date, have not received any letter(45 day letter) on my behalf.

I was going through all the postings, I could not figure some of the acronyms.
I figured out some of them like PD=Priority Date, BEC=Backlog Elimination Center
What is a. RD b.SWA c. SFO d.CNRL e. RD at TWC f. How to get DOT Code?
g. AVM

Thank you all very much.

GCCovet said:
Hi Fellow GC seekers,
I am very new to this Forum and quite new to Green Card processing. Pardon me for my ignorance and knowledge.

My Case:
My LC was filled in May 2004(RIR EB3) and my Priority Date is May 10 2004. LC was filled from WAUKESHA, WI. My LC was not cleared( was under process), 2 months back found from my lawyer that my file has been moved to TEXAS Backlog Elimination Center. Lawyers/Employer till date, have not received any letter(45 day letter) on my behalf.

I figured out some of them like PD=Priority Date, BEC=Backlog Elimination Center
What is a. RD = Regional Reciept DATE b.SWA = State Work Agency (Sate where PD is assigned) c. SFO = SanFranscisco Regional Office d.CNRL e. RD at TWC = Recievd date at Texas RO f. How to get DOT Code?= http://www.flcdatacenter.com/ click permenent Filing, your comapany name, State
g. AVM = Automatice Voice Message (retrival sytem)

Thank you all very much.

What is a. RD = Received Date (in region, i.e., Chicago) b.SWA = State Workforce Agency c. SFO = SanFrancisco d.CNRL = ?? e. RD at TWC = Received Date at texas??? f. How to get DOT Code? = Don't worry about DOT code now. Try getting your case number from Dallas Backlog Processing center by sending email to them. Find the email address in this forum.
g. AVM = Automatic Voice Message

GCCovet said:
Hi Fellow GC seekers,

My Case:

What is a. RD = Received Date (in region, i.e., Chicago) b.SWA = State Workforce Agency c. SFO = SanFrancisco d.CNRL = ?? e. RD at TWC = Received Date at texas??? f. How to get DOT Code? = Don't worry about DOT code now. Try getting your number from Dallas Backlog Processing center
g. AVM = Automatic Voice Message

Thank you all very much.