Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Import >> Dallas BEC Update from my lawyer

Hi Frieds,

Though I have received 45 day letter 3 months (90 days) back, there is no update from Dallas BEC, I spoke to Paralegal at Law office, According her Dallas BEC is not processing Labors until end of this summer. The earlist labor approvals we can see from Dallas BEC would be from Set/Oct 2005. According her my case will take another couple of moths to get approved (Priority date in window : Jan 2001 - March 2005) depends on how fast they work on applications.

She was telling all the applications are in one queue (RIR + Non RIR) and they will be processed uisng priority dates. Dallas BEC will approve cases after (Data Entry + 45 letter print and mail + 45 replies & data entry and new cases number assign) for all applications whcih are receiced / pending to recieve.

When I asked her about convertin g my application into PERM, she wants me to keep as it is. According it is risky to go for PERIM now because of the following reasons.

1. Risks/complications involved in PERM process.
2. Law offices needs lot experience, for that they would like to monitor PERM proess and how it is working.
3. Labor Dept. is having facilty to cancel appproved Labors which are process under PERM.
4. Lot of Auditing in PERM.
5. My case was EB2/RIR (Master with x year of experience and title :software engineer, according her in the PERM process Master degree does not require for software engineer job title, My company has to justify for all other employees hired before for software engineer positions are having master degree.) --- That means coversion should be done very carefully.
6. As everybody knows if they found any problems of our filing or comapny problems, etc. they will block that comapny to file Labors for at leat 2 years.

****I am not a lawer and a paralegal, I am just sharing my information with forum. I would appriciate if you guys can get more inforamtion more information from your company lawers. *****

==================================

Case: RIR/EB2- Dallas/TX
PD - 06/25/2002
RD - 02/14/2003
45 day Letter receive - Dec' 17 2004
45 replied to BEC - Dec' 20 2004
ETA Case No: D-04280-13###

skapa - i didn't get one thing - your lawyer said that the BEC would only start processing labors by end of summer - so how come she says your case will take only another couple of months to get approved??? am i missing something here?

skapa said:
Hi Frieds,

Though I have received 45 day letter 3 months (90 days) back, there is no update from Dallas BEC, I spoke to Paralegal at Law office, According her Dallas BEC is not processing Labors until end of this summer. The earlist labor approvals we can see from Dallas BEC would be from Set/Oct 2005. According her my case will take another couple of moths to get approved (Priority date in window : Jan 2001 - March 2005) depends on how fast they work on applications.

Case: RIR/EB2- Dallas/TX
PD - 06/25/2002
RD - 02/14/2003
45 day Letter receive - Dec' 17 2004
45 replied to BEC - Dec' 20 2004
ETA Case No: D-04280-13###

Hi Ic4Gc,

I guess your case is also similar to me. I have no hope on my Labor approval, It seems we have to wait another year from now ????

Thanks
SKapa

puhrince said:
skapa - i didn't get one thing - your lawyer said that the BEC would only start processing labors by end of summer - so how come she says your case will take only another couple of months to get approved??? am i missing something here?

If Dallas BEC starts processing cases from Setp/Oct 2005, My case will be take another couple of months from Sept/Oct 2005, not from now. Who know it may be years ??????

I / She does not have any idea how many cases are ahead of me and how fast Dallas BEC can process applications.

Thanks
Skapa

ok..i think there is no point speculating until we hear from the horse's mouth -i wish DOL would release some info once in a while posting updates on this..
i think you should consider PERM - you can file it on the side - if it gets rejected,u still have ur existing cases

There is still two lines...

gp111 said:
SO You thing DOL should start Discrimination between "so called" HI TECH Guys & street workers like me ??

There is still going to be 2 queues...for RIR and TR

All street workers (no offence to you GP111) will most certainly have their applications as TR applications so RIR cases should not have to worry about the April 2001 245i applications.

My Lawyer is still confident that BEC will start approving cases after Mar 28th. They are waiting to see how many conversions to PERM they get and so they are holding off.

Thanks
ZB

Reply to Email status request

Just a quick update:

My friend got an email response to his status request today. It says that a case number has not yet been assigned. I guess his is still in the Q for data entry, which is surpirising because his case is from Dallas Regional Office. (PD: Dec. 2001, Oklahoma, RD Oct. 2003).

Fifo ?

All the Mailers from Attroneys News letters are identical

But still we are not sure how FIFO is applied or we dont want to believe that way:(

1.Earlier it was mentioned that BEC will process on PD
2.Separate Q's for RIR and Non-RIR
3. Now Most of us are reading to believe that it is combined Q based on PD
4. If this is true our turn will come only after 200000 cases which were filed during year 2001.
5.Does some body have any info whether RIR and Non-RIR are combined or NOT ?

buddy it is simple

since it is e-file, they can electronically with a push of a button delete all you aspirations and dreams....you gotta take some heat from the softwares we create...so they can cancel an approved case in their system. Simple.

:(

sleepless_in_IN said:
Can you explain what that means??? :confused: :confused:

Zany_Brainy said:

All street workers (no offence to you GP111) will most certainly have their applications as TR applications so RIR cases should not have to worry about the April 2001 245i applications.

My Lawyer is still confident that BEC will start approving cases after Mar 28th. They are waiting to see how many conversions to PERM they get and so they are holding off.

Thanks
ZB

First,
I am nither TR , EB3 nor 245i. My case is EB2 RIR & I am a legal H1 holder.

Second,
My post was in reply of someone taking BS about HI TECH Vs. Street Worker.. If that guy is HI TECH, I will rather be a Street Worker with Masters Degree & 10 year of Exp

No one knows the facts that how BPC will handle the case? Please wait and watch. DOL/BPC never follow what they say. Let's approval come out from BPC. We will come to know the facts.
Thx,

Zany_Brainy said:

Thanks
ZB

Zany_Brainy said:

Thanks
ZB
ZB,
If they are to wait to see how many cases get converted to perm, they will probably wait for a couple of months more. Having said that don't take the stuff on murthy.com seriously. Before the BRC saga began, murthy.com made several predictions(Actually it was thru well informed sources) on how the BRC's work. Most of which turned out to be false. So we need to just wait and see how BEC proceeds with RIR/Regular cases.
MC

gp111 said:
First,
I am nither TR , EB3 nor 245i. My case is EB2 RIR & I am a legal H1 holder.

Second,
My post was in reply of someone taking BS about HI TECH Vs. Street Worker.. If that guy is HI TECH, I will rather be a Street Worker with Masters Degree & 10 year of Exp

GP ko bhi Gussa Aaata HI :)

Did u get a cc of Questions referred to Murhtys News letter ? in your hotmail id ?

mnhrdc said:
GP ko bhi Gussa Aaata HI :)

Did u get a cc of Questions referred to Murhtys News letter ? in your hotmail id ?

Kya kare yar.. I still can't believe People discriminate other People by Job Categories.. Kinda like CAST SYSTEM back home.

Hey, I have not received the email. Send me on gpgp111@gmail

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 45 day Letter

I just got email about recieving of the 45 day letter today with ETA 750 original forms. They asked company registration, tax etc..
Is any body getting same type. What you guys submitted along with this. Any input is greatly appreciated

Thanks

PD: Aug 2003
RD: Jan 2004 - Chicago DOL
Dallas BEC 45 letter: Mar18,2005
Case No. : 05010-13xxx

Hi All,
I am new to this thread and have some questions. I think from the latest update that my case has gone to BEC but i don't know how to check which BEC it went to. Can someone help me. My case was filed from WY sesa on 1st october 2004.
I highly appreciate your help guys.

Thanks,
Anil
PD:10/1/04
RD:10/1/04
WY Sesa

mnhrdc said:
All the Mailers from Attroneys News letters are identical

But still we are not sure how FIFO is applied or we dont want to believe that way:(

1.Earlier it was mentioned that BEC will process on PD
2.Separate Q's for RIR and Non-RIR
3. Now Most of us are reading to believe that it is combined Q based on PD
4. If this is true our turn will come only after 200000 cases which were filed during year 2001.
5.Does some body have any info whether RIR and Non-RIR are combined or NOT ?
RIR and TR are in separate queues at each BEC, each running its own FIFO, i.e., TR queue(Dallas) will not hold up RIR queue(Dallas) if it contains cases with an earlier LO date. Nor will the queue of either type in one BEC hold up the corresponding queue for that type of case at the other BEC. Also, despite DOL estimates that data entry will continue through 3/06, processing of cases has begun in all phases up to and including certification.

Last edited by a moderator:
sleepless_in_IN said:
If you look at the Dallas BEC Case#s on the tracker there has not been a single case entered after the 13th day of Jan 2005. Strange? :confused: Or is it just that people are not sharing the BEC case# since then?

Philly shows NY SWA cases entered in Feb 2005 at least.
Many cases have been entered originally in an abbreviated form to get the case number assigned so that the case can be tracked in the system (If you look earlier in the forum, examples of these cases are assigned a prefix of T (Temporary) instead of D (Dallas) or P (Philadelphia)). This is being done periodically by data entry as new cases arrive. When there is a lull in shipments, data entry goes back and completes the data entry and gets the 45-day letter generated and in the mail.

Icarus said:
RIR and TR are in separate queues at each BEC, each running its own FIFO, i.e., TR queue(Dallas) will not hold up RIR queue(Dallas) if it contains cases with an earlier LO date. Nor will the queue of either type in one BEC hold up the corresponding queue for that type of case at the other BEC. Also, despite DOL estimates that data entry will continue through 3/06, processing of cases has begun in all phases up to and including certification.
Hi ICARUS,
Welcome back. Thanks for giving us some hope to hang on. Hopefully we will see some approvals soon for the RIR queues.
-MC

Welcome back ICARUS

Icarus said:

So when can we see some certifications released ? Is it true they are waiting for Mar 28th for the next BEC update and also to release the first few certifications?

Thx
ZB :(