Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Address Change

My company had a diffrent address when they applied for my Labor then they have now. Since the previous address was of virtual office in Chicago, they did not do change of address at postoffice. I am wondering if that is the reason my 45 day letter has not come yet.

Does DOL send 45 day letter to both lawyer and employer? Has anybody faced a similar situation.

Letter is sent to both attorney and employer

cooldesi. Do not Fear and do not worry.
You will get it.
BD

cooldesi said:
My company had a diffrent address when they applied for my Labor then they have now. Since the previous address was of virtual office in Chicago, they did not do change of address at postoffice. I am wondering if that is the reason my 45 day letter has not come yet.

Does DOL send 45 day letter to both lawyer and employer? Has anybody faced a similar situation.

BEC Update from orissa -- Is this possible?

1- We are still sending 45 days continuation letters.

2- When we will see some results?
I can't give you a time frame for that, but we are working hard for it.

3- If your 45 days letter has been replied, soon decision will be mailed.

4-How soon one month, 90 days or 6 month or year?
Again I don't know exact time frame, but certainly not more than 6 month.

5- We have thirty thousand cases pending of 2001, currently we are sending decision letter. Then we will move to 2002 and 2003 so on.

Who is Orissa and how did he get this information?

shaaka said:
BEC Update from orissa -- Is this possible?

1- We are still sending 45 days continuation letters.

2- When we will see some results?
I can't give you a time frame for that, but we are working hard for it.

3- If your 45 days letter has been replied, soon decision will be mailed.

4-How soon one month, 90 days or 6 month or year?
Again I don't know exact time frame, but certainly not more than 6 month.

5- We have thirty thousand cases pending of 2001, currently we are sending decision letter. Then we will move to 2002 and 2003 so on.

Thanks for this post. I have one question.

Have the BEC's (Dallas and Philly started processing cases for which they have recd 45 day letters from employers/attorneys)?

If not, will it only happen after data entry is complete (i.e. for all cases)?

When do you think we can hear of any approvals? Any estimated timeframes?

JustWatching said:
1. How many Applications have been shipped from the SWAs to the BRCs?
Slightly over 180,000.

Read: The question was how many cases have been sent from SWA, so this is in addition to the Regional cases.

2. How many applications have had data input into the new database systems?
Approximately 86,000.

Read: They have entered all regional cases (about 55,000) and have begun data entry of some SWA cases.

3. How many 45 day letters have gone out?
Over 40,000.

Read: Not all cases entered into the system have had a corresponding 45-day letter sent out. ie not all Regional cases have been mailed a 45-day letter.

8. Have contractors begun to review cases for substantive compliance with DOL guidelines? If not, when is this expected to happen?
Yes and DOL is training now.

Read: They have begun processing cases.
Comment: Probably at a very slow pace.

11. When do they expect to complete initial data entry on all cases?
The goal at this time is to finish data entry on all cases by the end of summer 2005. Additional resources are being made available by DOL for the initial data entry. After data entry is completed on all cases, the workers would move over to processing.

Read: They will complete entry by summer and then ALL resources will be transitioned to processing cases.
Do not read: They will not begin processing cases until the end of summer.

Anyone with PD 2001 got letter ?

My PD is Aug 2001, Non-RIR, CA. Does anyone with similar PD from CA has received letter from BEC ? When should I expect 45-day letter from BEC ?

Thanks

DOL responded with LC withdrawal after responding to 45day letter confirming proceed

* recd 45 day letter from Dallas Backlog reduction center ("DBRC")
* Attorney responded with letter confirming "proceed"
* DBRC responded with letter confirming case was withdrawn quoting the very letter sent by Attorney confirming "proceed".

This seems to be an obvious DBRC error.

Currently, working on reinstating case.

*1 Has anyone run into this issue ?
*2 Was case reinstated ?
*3 How long did it take to reinstate case ?

Recieved 45 day letter from Dallas BRC on dec 20th, replied by employer on dec 21st.Still no news.
PD is around Oct 2003 .
Frustration and pain continues with no end in sight.

Hey Permperm

Now officially you can inquire about your case status after 21st March as you will complete your 90 days timeline.
Kindly let us know what they tell you.
Your feedback will be important to all of us. :)

permperm said:
Recieved 45 day letter from Dallas BRC on dec 20th, replied by employer on dec 21st.Still no news.
PD is around Oct 2003 .
Frustration and pain continues with no end in sight.

cooldesi said:

Hi,

I had the same issue but my employer and attorny got the 45 days letter and replied..I would say it should not be an issue at all..

Hi All,

This site is great!

Well my PD is Aug 8, 2001, Non-RIR (was RIR, but remanded to traditional process in 2003), CA. Has anyone with similar PD and from CA received a letter from the BPC/BRC/BEC ?

Best Regards and Good luck to All,

Cheer Up!

FDD :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How to find case status at Dallas BRC.

I sent a mail to dallas BRC center at status@DAL.DFLC.US to inquire about my case(If my case was received by them and if they already sent the 45 day letter). I got this mail address from this forum itself where few of them stated they got response within 6 hours to 4 days but i tried couple of times but no response yet. My lawyer/employer doesn't gimme updates. Can anyone please let me know is there any way to check what is going on with my case. My case was moved to Chicago DOL from Illinois state. Please let me know.

No response on status check

Again, posting for my friend:

He is in the same position. He sent a couple of status requests based on the information in this forum but no response as of yet. His PD is Dec. 2001, and the case was transfered to the Dallas Regional office in October 2003. He mentioned that his lawyer (who is not very helpful usually) also sent a status request but got no response. It's been a couple of weeks since the first request and about a week since the 2nd request.

This is really upsetting. Could this case have been lost in the system? My friend is especially concerned as I told him (based on info in this forum) that all cases from the regional offices are already in the system. (and almost all cases from the Dallas regional office got their letter - based on the tracker).

Can my friend do anything other than wait?

The unlucky one

I guess I am still one of the unlucky ones. :(
My employer already inquired twice regarding the status of my case, but never heard back from them.
anyone else with the same RD as mine?
==========
SFO EB2/RIR
PD: Sept 2002
RD: Oct 2003

ZIV,
To my understanding they won't reply to emails sent by direct beneficiary. They will only respond to either employer's or attorney's mails.
Hope this will help you. Good Luck.
ziv711 said:

He is in the same position. He sent a couple of status requests based on the information in this forum but no response as of yet. His PD is Dec. 2001, and the case was transfered to the Dallas Regional office in October 2003. He mentioned that his lawyer (who is not very helpful usually) also sent a status request but got no response. It's been a couple of weeks since the first request and about a week since the 2nd request.

This is really upsetting. Could this case have been lost in the system? My friend is especially concerned as I told him (based on info in this forum) that all cases from the regional offices are already in the system. (and almost all cases from the Dallas regional office got their letter - based on the tracker).

ZIV,
Sorry, i did not read ur mail in full, so, his attorney already sent mail, then i suggest him to call that number or wait and see, as they sends letters only after date feeding. Data entry is different for differnet states based on when they dispatched to Dallas.

ziv711 said: