Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

RIR - TR breakup

Among the 55000 regional cases, does anyone know what the breakup is amonf RIR - TR cases.

Thx
ZB

little math for YOU

On OCT 29th Murthy.com
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_doltra.html

Approx around this date, it was said BEC is in a process of receiving the regional cases from CA, (assume that, if the BEC received the applications immediately and started the processing on NOV 11th). It also specified that each BEC is staffed with 100 contract workers and 30/40 federal employees. Take roughly 100 each BEC. Total is 200.

On JAN 28th Murthy.com (meeting took place on 11th Jan)
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_higper.html

It is said; to date they have issued 26,000 45 day letters. This means
(I am assuming the NOV 11 and JAN 11 for easy calculation purpose)
Total working days are approx 2 months Nov 11 to Jan 11. Approx working days are 40

Total work days: 40 * 200 = 8000 work days.

Data entry was done and 45 day letters were sent to 26,000 applications. This means

Applications worked per day: 26000/8000 = 3.5 apps per day per person.

They achieved this during the peak holiday season, with the new software, training employees and correcting the bugs in the new software etc. Don't you think they can do a better job now? I am not gaining any thing supporting the BEC; I am also just like you, waiting for my labor to be approved.

In this news it is also specified that each BEC will have 200 contract workers + federal employees (approx 30/40). So assume that BEC's will have 400 people working together on the cases. (May be they will achieve this 400 employees target by March 28th. as Icarus said there are only 109 at Dallas)

So again you do the little math. Work is doubled(adjudcation from march 28th), people are also doubled, what could be the per day applications cleared per person?? I am little poor in math, please post your response!!!

If “satellite” offices also clear the cases, can it help per day work output?
Your comments or responses will help every one in the forums.

Yeahh, there will be RFE’s to lot of cases, there will be no response to 45 day letters due to various reasons…that is all the better part.

Regards
RD Chicago July 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
pvr2pvr said:
On OCT 29th Murthy.com
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_doltra.html

Approx around this date, it was said BEC is in a process of receiving the regional cases from CA, (assume that, if the BEC received the applications immediately and started the processing on NOV 11th). It also specified that each BEC is staffed with 100 contract workers and 30/40 federal employees. Take roughly 100 each BEC. Total is 200.

It is said; to date they have issued 26,000 45 day letters. This means
(I am assuming the NOV 11 and JAN 11 for easy calculation purpose)
Total working days are approx 2 months Nov 11 to Jan 11. Approx working days are 40

Total work days: 40 * 200 = 8000 work days.

Data entry was done and 45 day letters were sent to 26,000 applications. This means

Applications worked per day: 26000/8000 = 3.5 apps per day per person.

But getting a 45 day letter is just the initial phase.. What about analysis and judication? that takes much more time. plus, is it true that 26,000 applications all got this 45-day letter?

They achieved this during the peak holiday season, with the new software, training employees and correcting the bugs in the new software etc. Don't you think they can do a better job now? I am not gaining any thing supporting the BEC; I am also just like you, waiting for my labor to be approved.

In this news it is also specified that each BEC will have 200 contract workers + federal employees (approx 30/40). So assume that BEC's will have 400 people working together on the cases. (May be they will achieve this 400 employees target by March 28th. as Icarus said there are only 109 at Dallas)

So again you do the little math. Work is doubled(adjudcation from march 28th), people are also doubled, what could be the per day applications cleared per person?? I am little poor in math, please post your response!!!

If “satellite” offices also clear the cases, can it help per day work output?
Your comments or responses will help every one in the forums.

Yeahh, there will be RFE’s to lot of cases, there will be no response to 45 day letters due to various reasons…that is all the better part.

Regards
RD Chicago July 2004

BEC Tracker

This tracker might be helpful in getting little bit better idea of earliest priority date and range of dates and centers who have received 45 day letters. Thanks to "Justwatching" for creating the sheet.

Updated tracker

Just added my friend's info.

By the way the instructions say PD is date approved by SWA, and I think it's date received by SWA (as stated in the comment). I didn't fix it because I wasn't 100% sure.

lc4gc said:
it is better you check with your attoney. the DOL website said AR SWA already take care of cases of Jan 2003 for TR and RIR cases. it is unusual you haven't heard anything from your state part.

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Arkansas cases were transfered to the Dallas BEC in early Jan 2005, I was just wondering if anyone from Arkansas has recieved the 45 day letter yet. No one in our company has gotten one yet, as per our lawyer. Arkansas was previously on Jul 2001, and I believe they transfered all case upto Jan 2003 to the Dallas BEC.

ziv711 said:
Just added my friend's info.

By the way the instructions say PD is date approved by SWA, and I think it's date received by SWA (as stated in the comment). I didn't fix it because I wasn't 100% sure.

Added a new cloumn for New BEC Tracking NO.

h1b2ndterm said:
This tracker might be helpful in getting little bit better idea of earliest priority date and range of dates and centers who have received 45 day letters. Thanks to "Justwatching" for creating the sheet.

Good job,

Post the help how to open and save this excell sheet. If otherwise fallowing.

I did fallowing.
1.click to open
2.edit and save on your desktop as excel with original name
3.Post as a new msg with upload with manage attachments.

Please do not do the excel

mnhrdc said:
Good job,

Post the help how to open and save this excell sheet. If otherwise fallowing.

I did fallowing.
1.click to open
2.edit and save on your desktop as excel with original name
3.Post as a new msg with upload with manage attachments.

Just post your PDs and RD on http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

I will take the task of analysing the posts every evening and coming up with the earliest/latest PD/RD by that day.

Thanks
ZB

Anybody got letter for cases starting with P-04299?

I got reply by email from dallas dol with case# 04299-27***
But 45 day letter is not recd yet. Anybody got letter for cases starting with P-04299? Please reply or PM me.

Thanks.
CA RD052004

Phil is slow in sending letters?

sarathynp said:
But 45 day letter is not recd yet. Anybody got letter for cases starting with P-04299? Please reply or PM me.

Thanks.
CA RD052004

My case was entered in system in 2004 (looking at case no).
But no letter yet?

Icarus,
Do you know whther Phil. had/s any problem in sending letters?

Thanks in advance.

sarathynp said:

Thanks.
CA RD052004

As per Icacus earlier explanation, P-04299-27*** stands for

P represents Philly.
04 – represents year 2004
299- 299th day of year 2004 data entered in BEC system
27*** - May be this is unique number in BEC queue

I saw guys with 07xxx number already got the 45 days love letter.
I was requesting all the guys please provide their new ETA number. So we can make out some logic, if any. :)

sarathynp said:
My case was entered in system in 2004 (looking at case no).
But no letter yet?

Icarus,
Do you know whther Phil. had/s any problem in sending letters?

Thanks in advance.
Nothing that Dallas hasn't had :(

LC-2002 said:
Arkansas cases were transfered to the Dallas BEC in early Jan 2005, I was just wondering if anyone from Arkansas has recieved the 45 day letter yet. No one in our company has gotten one yet, as per our lawyer. Arkansas was previously on Jul 2001, and I believe they transfered all case upto Jan 2003 to the Dallas BEC.

Indiana cases were supposed to have been transferred to Dallas BEC by 12/31/2004. Absolutely no news about it in this thread.

Can anyone say whether he/she received the 45-day letter from The BEC (Indy cases only)?

sarathy:

sarathynp said:

Thanks.
CA RD052004

Sarathy,
Can u please let me know if u urself had sent the email ? Also, would have to use the company email-id ? Is there a format for this status request email ? Thank you very much for the info.

sarasri.

Can you fill in the Excel sheet for us?

Zany_brainy,

Will it be possible for you to fill in the excel sheet for us and post maybe in about 2 weeks. This can be used for future tracking too rather than just to analyze the Earlier Priority date.

Thanks.

Zany_Brainy said:
Just post your PDs and RD on http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

I will take the task of analysing the posts every evening and coming up with the earliest/latest PD/RD by that day.

Thanks
ZB