Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I dont think they will waive the advertisement rule, but it would be awesome if that happens.

I really don't understand an ad that needs to be placed few years back, and now if they ask you to advertise, DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE. They should think about it too, as the LC been pending for more than 4 Years.

Jesus help the USCIS, Benedict please give some ray of hope to us, bless us, you the only saviour in this planet.

bavani said:
He is a software programmer working in CA...Nothing special like professor / Teacher / Research. I know he filed his labor in March 2003..btw my own PD is in 2002.it is true...

I'm feeling sick listening to stories of my neighbour's neighbour's neighbour got it and my uncle's uncle's uncle got it - all this raises our hopes eventually to see no more approvals for the next few days - no hard feelings for you - if your friend really got labor approved from BEC, I'm willing to take you out for lunch to compensate for my post ;-)
BUT I would really feel better if we see somebody who is a regular poster here coming up with I GOT MY LABOR APPROVED ....

And if you ( nobody in particular - everybody in general including me ) are posting on behalf of a friend or a friend of a friend, please try to get as much information as possible before posting here like...

Nothing in this post is intended to hurt anybody's feeling... still in case somebody felt hurt... we can always settle when we meet in hell someday ;-)

newbie to tracker

I am new to this tracker and trying to make sense of the jargon and see where my LC application fits in.

Priority Date : 10/20/2004
Type : RIR
Category : EB3
SESA : Wisconsin
Last Known status : case not even opened for processing. Not received 45 day letter.

I would like to join the excel tracker. Can somebody help input the above data please? :confused:

my case

Hi,
My pd is July,2001,RIR. Reached at Texas DOL at Jan,03. Received 45 Day letter at Dec, 04. When can I expect my case to be approved.

Hi Concorde,
Has your case moved from madison to chicago? What is your received date at chicago DOL?
Wi_lca

You may have already been approved.....

As per our calculations, you are already approved or may be approval in process. So enjoy, you may hear things very soon.

Its taking 2 weeks - 1 month for approval letter to come after approval as has been seen.

ruthcai321 said:
Hi,
My pd is July,2001,RIR. Reached at Texas DOL at Jan,03. Received 45 Day letter at Dec, 04. When can I expect my case to be approved.

Probably your approval is in the mail by now.
Hey Bavani
Great news buddy
But as ZB or somebody asked are you sure its approval and not 45 day letter. Kindly confirm it with you freind and let us know.
And if it is an approval guys I think it is possible as I said before, after doing data entry (When they started) they must have started analyzing few cases, and thats why we will get few cases like these PD's
Still lets confirm it firts
And bythe way ICARUS where are you maan? Can you say something pls? We know you visit this forum so speak pls.

ruthcai321 said:
Hi,

Dilbert_Cal

I dont think you are regular in the forum, else you would not have said this. We have heard from 3 of our own guys, Ashton Kutcher, BBLI and one more person, Please check the XL tracker and "Certified" . All from TEXAS DOl , PD oof 2000 to Mar 2001. But it has been long since then, and the reason is we dont have many guys who are between may 2001 - June 2002 in XL, only few of them and most of them from Indiana SWA, there case never made it to DOL, hence no question of them getting certified yet.

I think for you to see , my case was certified, 1 more month of wait is required, coz thats when BRC will enter in May 2002 , when California cases gets in thier hand...hope that removes frustration.

Dilbert_Cal said:
I'm feeling sick listening to stories of my neighbour's neighbour's neighbour got it and my uncle's uncle's uncle got it - all this raises our hopes eventually to see no more approvals for the next few days - no hard feelings for you - if your friend really got labor approved from BEC, I'm willing to take you out for lunch to compensate for my post ;-)
BUT I would really feel better if we see somebody who is a regular poster here coming up with I GOT MY LABOR APPROVED ....

And if you ( nobody in particular - everybody in general including me ) are posting on behalf of a friend or a friend of a friend, please try to get as much information as possible before posting here like...

Nothing in this post is intended to hurt anybody's feeling... still in case somebody felt hurt... we can always settle when we meet in hell someday ;-)

Icarus...

I think ICARUS posts messages on sunday's most of time,occassionally answer our query mid-week. So lets wait till then, when he will have most of data processed for this week and can tell us about next few weeks

Kanjoos said:
His 45 Day letter has not come..and still its being processed, and then the PD is also 12/01....You were saying PD of 04/01 is being processed. Please give more insight into it....

I trust every word of you, just need more confirmation. Do you mean to say this Case number of D-04310-XXXXX is being analysed as of 04/19/2005???
Not every case entered on 04310(sometime last November :rolleyes: )...I just took what you gave along with the PD and narrowed it down....it was in RIR analysis on 4.19

ziv711 said:
So does this mean that it's possible for cases to be processed without a letter generated???

Thanks.
No...cases entered that don't receive a response are closed....either your employer or their attorney responded to the letter indicating continuation.

Whyallthis said:
Hey Icarus
So you do check portal and choose to answer few, Thanks.
Ok as per this message you say 12/01 should already been checked on 4/19/05.
As per previous calculations and messages, we were at 4/01 How did it jump to 12/01. If you say it is due to "RIR" then can you make any assumption on when should my case with PD 10/03 should come in "RIR" que.
Kindly answer the question atleast will give some rest to my mind.
As it already thinking that 01 got over in almost 1 or 1 and half month so 02 should be over in same time and then 03 almost in same time..........Damn it doesn't stop thinking :rolleyes:
So kindly answer the question.Thank you in advance.
unfortunately, it seems that the Q-god has us all stumped. During the day as cases are pulled from q, the date will progress to the next available case. Then as more data entry is done on 45-day letter responses, the q-date will move back to accommodate them...it's mystical, magical, and frustrating as hell for all involved :( :mad:

Yep, we understand, and actually thats good

Q-God may be frustrating, but then its correct too. Who have filed earlier should get approved earlier. So we are hopeful and as we have kkept patience, we are ready to keep more. It definitely brings cheers that atleast things are being done in fair manner.

Thanks for your insight. keep on giving updates on which PD being processed.

Icarus said:
unfortunately, it seems that the Q-god has us all stumped. During the day as cases are pulled from q, the date will progress to the next available case. Then as more data entry is done on 45-day letter responses, the q-date will move back to accommodate them...it's mystical, magical, and frustrating as hell for all involved :( :mad:

spidey said:
Ok at least more knowing Icarus... if you're prone to embarassment from such titles - whats the deal with Philly BEC. I know you're insight is kinda limited to the Dallas BEC but is your insider able to throw any light on the darkness thats called Philly BEC ???

Thanks -
Ah Spidey..hmm, yes, Philly....might as well be on the other end of the galaxy at the moment....ivory tower types are working on coordination of effort, i.e. FIFO, letters, etc. but who knows when the peons will be enlightened...stay tuned :(

Houston05 said:
Hello gurus:
My PD is Nov 2002, RIR case from TX. In May 2003, got a prevailing wage challenge letter from TWFC. Eventually, they had misinterpreted my job description, based on the tilte. My employer and lawyer wrote a letter explaining my job description, with a private wage survaey result (which was well within my wage). TWFC then sent my case to Dallas regional office 0n Dec 18, 2003, with prevailing wage challenge. I received my 45-day letter from Dallas BEC on Dec 28, 2004 (ETA #D-04289-08829).
My questions is:
Anyone knows what is the status on cases with prevailing wage challenge? When should I expect my LC?
Your case was placed in the RIR queue on 3/3/04. whenever the FIFO genie progresses from where it is now(April 2001) and comes up to November, the RIR analyst that gets your case will review the information and will decide which party has it (PW) correct based on the application and case info.

Good Luck

Dilbert_Cal said:

Hi Dilbert Cal

I can understand your feelings,

This is correct information because I saw the fax copy of my colleague’s labor approval, which was sent to him by his attorney. I thought I should share this info with you guys so I posted it.

Details about the case
Type: RIR
PD: May 2001
State: Texas.
The 45-day letter received and answered in January 2005.
Date of approval is 24’Th March 2005

Keep your hope, Good Luck

45 Day Letter

I have read somewhere people are receiving Closure notices from DOL for not respoding 45 day letter timely. I don't know if DOL sent us any 45 day letter or not because we have had some address issues with them. My PD is Nov 13 2000. Originally an RIR Case. Due to a lot of things, RIR was Denied on Jan 31 2003 and was sent back to state. On May 10 2004 we recieved a letter from state asking us to make some changes to process the application under regular. Finally we finished the regular labor process on dec 10 2004 and sent it back to state. They said they forwarded the case, not sure if it was forwarded to DOL or to Backlog Center. No Idea Where my case is. Can anybody give me any ideas what to do. I am on my 6th Year H1.

Hey Icarus
I don't want to know your source or who you are but looks like you are one of us. ;)
Well thats aside.
This person BAVANI is saying his freind is got Labor approved with PD 2003
( March I think.) Can it be true?
Or some misunderstanding.
Can you tell us whats current PD in RIR que or just an estimate how long with PD of Oct 2003.
Pls answer.

Status Check

Hi,

My Case details are as follows

Type RIR
PD 01/21/04
RD 08/26/04
State IL
Recived 45 days letter on 02/28/2005 and replied immediately.

My question is, is there any trackin number where i can check the status?.

Thanks in advance

buddy...

You are lucky to get the 45 day letter when people who have PDs older than yours are waiting to get their own. There is no tracking system...the only one is what we know from this forum...

kvprasad said:
Hi,

My Case details are as follows

Type RIR
PD 01/21/04
RD 08/26/04
State IL
Recived 45 days letter on 02/28/2005 and replied immediately.

My question is, is there any trackin number where i can check the status?.

Thanks in advance