Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

am100 said:
same here. My attorneys wont contact DBEC until I need the H1 extension. I am just concerned that the 45 day letter can get lost in the mail, and DBEC can close the case if they dont get any response. I am seeing lots of approvals for late 2004, so wanted to reach out to other TX cases to check if they have recd 45 day letter.

Folks - any ideas on how we can figure out the status of the 45 day letter? I know there are a lot of big corporate employers in TX who have numerous cases pending at DBEC. Guys, please provide any updates?

Same here too. I have not yet received 45 day letter either. Mine was still at State level when it went to DBEC. My lawyer also does not believe in getting in touch with the DBEC.

some hope at last

Guys, I am a silent follower of this thread, yesterday I got a mail from DBEC that my LC was approved
Aprv dt : 31 mar 2006
PD : 092004
RD : 092004
Nebraska

All the best :)

spp1234 said:
Same here too. I have not yet received 45 day letter either. Mine was still at State level when it went to DBEC. My lawyer also does not believe in getting in touch with the DBEC.

I am still waiting for my 45DL from DBEC (my PD : 11/2004)
I asked my lawyer whether theres any advantage in filling another LC thru PERM -- my lawyer doesn't see any benefit -- also the H1 extentions after I140 as per my lawyer is only 1 yr at a time and not 3 yrs --- but everybody else thinks / know that its 3yrs -- so I am confused now --- not sure what to do
... :(

spp1234 said:

I am in the same boat. (PD Feb 2004, RIR, Never went to region, NO 45 day letter). I know several cases in Texas with PD with much later PD from Enterject which have been approved and they also have an approved I-140 in hand.

It is a well known fact now that DOL sits on a bag of lies and they will never fulfill any of their commitments. Just pray to GOD. If he answers us one of these days we will see the light. Otherwise our cases are doomed...

sdolbg said:
I am still waiting for my 45DL from DBEC (my PD : 11/2004)
I asked my lawyer whether theres any advantage in filling another LC thru PERM -- my lawyer doesn't see any benefit -- also the H1 extentions after I140 as per my lawyer is only 1 yr at a time and not 3 yrs --- but everybody else thinks / know that its 3yrs -- so I am confused now --- not sure what to do
... :(

Your lawyer is either incompetent or is lying. H-1B extensions are most definitely for 3yrs after I-140.

I got my 45-DL but no further updates.

spp1234 said:

spp1234 said:

How did you get the case number without receiving 45 day letter?

We are not applicants, but beneficiaries

peace4u said:
Unfortunately, I dont think they are interested in queries from applicants.. If at all they answer - it will only to attorney/employee

Employers are applicants who apply LC for their employees like you and me. We are only beneficiaies. No wonder BECs does not respond to beneficiaries.

Take it easy

Not to belittle all the worries and concerns..

I have been reading lots of posts recently..

My PD is 10/2003 in TX in EB2 (I think it is EB2)..

I am yet to recieve any 45 day letter or any other types of letters..

I believe that all things happen for the Good...

So I believe in taking it easy.. Worrying does not help.. We are all smart people and getting a LC approval or a GC does not change anything inside us.. self belief is what is going to sustain us all.. Having a strong belief that we will succeed anywhere in the world is what will help up reach our goals.. And it is good to do our best on the things we can control..

So guys.. it is surely ok to track.. but no worries.. We will succeed anywhere..

am100 said:
same here. My attorneys wont contact DBEC until I need the H1 extension. I am just concerned that the 45 day letter can get lost in the mail, and DBEC can close the case if they dont get any response. I am seeing lots of approvals for late 2004, so wanted to reach out to other TX cases to check if they have recd 45 day letter.

Folks - any ideas on how we can figure out the status of the 45 day letter? I know there are a lot of big corporate employers in TX who have numerous cases pending at DBEC. Guys, please provide any updates?

My HR tried the number, they refused to direct the call to Joe Luna or the other person and routed it straight to the automated line. This Non-sense has been going on and on......

All of us have to seriously think of some drastic plan of action. I am sure and many would agree that DOL is not going to stick to any of their new deadlines. We will only see another updated date. How about we stage a Dharna in front of their offices in Dallas and Phily. It will at least raise a few eyebrows and probably get us some media...

Thank you very much puvathoor for the post !

It is very inspiring !
puvathoor said:
Not to belittle all the worries and concerns..

I have been reading lots of posts recently..

My PD is 10/2003 in TX in EB2 (I think it is EB2)..

I am yet to recieve any 45 day letter or any other types of letters..

I believe that all things happen for the Good...

So I believe in taking it easy.. Worrying does not help.. We are all smart people and getting a LC approval or a GC does not change anything inside us.. self belief is what is going to sustain us all.. Having a strong belief that we will succeed anywhere in the world is what will help up reach our goals.. And it is good to do our best on the things we can control..

So guys.. it is surely ok to track.. but no worries.. We will succeed anywhere..

Labor certification approved

You can put my info in the tracker. My labor certification got approved.
State: OH
EB-3
Priority Date: Nov 16, 2004
Never went to regional
I had received the 45-day letter in March 2005

Traditional cases?

Hi guys,
I've been looking into this forum for a few months and it seems all the approvals are coming for RIR cases. did anyone got any traditional approval in the last year?
Any idea where is the TR queue in Dallas?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

gamzekonal said:
You can put my info in the tracker. My labor certification got approved.
State: OH
EB-3
Priority Date: Nov 16, 2004
Never went to regional
I had received the 45-day letter in March 2005

lovespring said:
How did you get the case number without receiving 45 day letter?

My Attorney applied for status for the purpose of 7th year renewal of H1. The reply had the case number on it.

Case status

Even i received a e-mail from PBEC although my case is in DBEC i only receive mails from PBEC i asked for a screenshot for case status as i was worried my case is closed. i got a response that its awaiting review by a backlog elimination center analyst.
Sfmars can u help me here what does this mean? :confused: