Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Approval trend

CA_Man_In_Labor said:
Leina,

Can you please find your Case # from your attorney (last few digits crossed out)

You are very lucky to get an approval with a CA PD of 9/2004. I have a PD of 5 months before yours (4/2004), yet no news of a 45-day letter! My case number is D-05-196-XXXXX (EB2 RIR CA)

Anybody else with a CA PD around 4/2004 in the same boat as me, waiting for the 45-day letter or is my case an odd one?

Thanks

yes very true .even i am having PD May 2004 45 day letter -Oct 2005 Case no D-05111-xxxxx.yet to get approved .s even in DBEC its only luck which counts if today is your lucky day then u will be approved.
and another thing dont worry u have a good chance of getting approved immediately after getting your 45 day letter going by the way they are approving cases in dallas.
i tried contacting my employer and lawyer and chances are slim i will get aletter from the Back long center . as i moved 2 times after applying for labor.any help how do i get to knowing when the case is approved apart from lawyer and employer telling me .

we are informed

RippedOfByCS said:
Do they mail the applicant when the Labor is approved ?
I thought they only inform the Lawyer
yes the backlog center does send out a letter to us telling labor is certified of course the lawyer or the employer get the certified labor .but isnt dbec supposed to have a automated phone line to check the status .i have seen some posts regarding this earlier. .anybody knowing the automated phone line number.

RIR/EB3/MO -- no 45 day letter from DBEC

Hi, I am new to this thread -- so not sure wether this is the right forum or not -- but still throwing question out to the group ---
I have a PD of Nov 2004 - but still waiting for the 45 day letter from the DBEC.
Not sure whether to go for PERM or not -- will that be helpfull in anyway ?

Also does anyone know that whether we can file for 3 yrs extention of H1 after I140 , or its just a myth -- its only 1 yrs everytime ?

Please let me know -- thanks !!

Try this -

info@dal.dflc.us
Phone: (214) 237-9111

Chocolate said:
yes the backlog center does send out a letter to us telling labor is certified of course the lawyer or the employer get the certified labor .but isnt dbec supposed to have a automated phone line to check the status .i have seen some posts regarding this earlier. .anybody knowing the automated phone line number.

Experiences on I140 Consular processing

Do we have any experiences on I140 Consular processing (how much time it saved) etc..

sfmars said:
When your EB2 LC of your ex-employer is approved, ask him to file I140 and specify Consular Processing (but not an Adjustment of Status), you will get your GC much much faster in the Consulate of your Original country.
You do not have to be onboard and using Consular processing you can come to US having physical GC in hands but in the mean time you can continue to work for someone else

Go for PERM

sfmars,
Thanks for your inputs on this forum.
I am happy to announce that I am waiting since July,7 2004 for my EB-3,IL, RIR labor approval and have not rcd 45 day letter yet, but my company applied for EB-2 PERM on March 16, 2006 and today I rcd email from my lawyer that it is approved (in 27 days). So think over it.

RippedOfByCS said:
Do we have any experiences on I140 Consular processing (how much time it saved) etc..

No 45 Day Letter

Folks, My PD is Feb 2004, TX, EB2. Never made it to regional. I am getting concerned as I have not recd the 45 day letter yet. What if it is lost in the mail or misplaced somewhere and DBEC closes my case assuming no response. How can I check that my 45 day letter has not been mailed out yet?

I have 2 more years on H1, so cannot request screenshot. Can attorneys request information on the status of the 45 day letter?

Thanks.

RippedOfByCS said:
I had my cousin way back in the tragic month of Sept 2001 for consular processing. They had appoinment in last week of Sept2001 and they left for vacation in Sept 1st week, meanwhile Sept 11th happened and they sort of gave up hope. But they had no problem, came back with smiling faces.

Maybe need to find out documents etc. But where ?? my story is still stuck with 45 day replied in PBEC ..!!

MDwatch said:
Don't forget that you will have to go back to work for the previous employer in order to use the approved LC

MDWatch:

My question was, should I be employed to use the approved LC before the company files for 140...?? or can they file 140 though I am not employed. My worry is, at that point of time if they dont have a project for me how can I use that approved labor..?

Pls respond.

undelivered said:
sfmars,
Thanks for your inputs on this forum.
I am happy to announce that I am waiting since July,7 2004 for my EB-3,IL, RIR labor approval and have not rcd 45 day letter yet, but my company applied for EB-2 PERM on March 16, 2006 and today I rcd email from my lawyer that it is approved (in 27 days). So think over it.

Question for sfmars:

Can same employer file 2 different Labor certifications for the same alien? In your case looks like employer filed 2 Labor certifications (RIR/EB3 and PERM/EB2). Is that permitted?

Please advise..

bluetaurean76 said:
Question for sfmars:

Can same employer file 2 different Labor certifications for the same alien? In your case looks like employer filed 2 Labor certifications (RIR/EB3 and PERM/EB2). Is that permitted?

Please advise..

Why not, I do not see problems. At least it is allowed now

Working phone line

RippedOfByCS said:
Try this -

info@dal.dflc.us
Phone: (214) 237-9111

IS this the automated phone line which tells the status of your case or somebody answers the line. becoz i am pretty sure if somebody answers the only thing they say is we cant tell you anything if u are not the lawyer or employer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask for Latanya Smith or Joe Luna @ 214 237 9111.
Emails will be lsmith or jluna @ dal.dflc.us

Chocolate said:
IS this the automated phone line which tells the status of your case or somebody answers the line. becoz i am pretty sure if somebody answers the only thing they say is we cant tell you anything if u are not the lawyer or employer.

Question about Labor Certification

Hello Guys,
I'm new member and new to this thread. I have a very simple question about the process but seems very complicated for me. Hope guru's out here will be able to help me. Here goes the questions:

My wife is working in LA and her employer filed Labor certification for GC when she was in LA. Now she has moved to San Jose since I moved to San Jose due to my new job. Now my question is does she needs to file any kind of ammendment to the Labor certification and inform DOL about her move or is it fine if we remain silent. In that case can she continue to work and live in San Jose until she finally completes the whole process of getting her GC or at any point of time during the process she will need to go back to LA? How will the move affect her process if it does?

Please help me... I'm :confused:

Thanks in advance

Certified☆☆☆

Hello. This is the second time I post my messege.

I got a e-mail from my laywer today.
My labor was cerifitied!

He said that "the immigration service is now processing May 2001 case.
I have no idea where she got this information from.
I always check processing time by Immigration Service Centers on USCIS page. According to the page, processing time is quite different.

Next stage is to submit I-140 application.
I hope all cases will be fine. We are struggling such a immigration process.
I'm happy to share the information of immigration issues.

======================
Here are my case info:
State-IL EB-3
PD:May, 2004
RD:Jan, 2005
45day-letter: April, 2005
I don't know the D-number...
LC certified: April 11th, 2006

I would like to add one more point which is, he could not use Company A LC for Company B, so definitely he has to file a new LC by Company B.

IN_LC said:
You can file new LC under perm with company B. You can not retain PD from your old lc application with company A for new application under perm for company B because company A owns your old LC.
Looking at the trend, DBEC is processing RIR before TR. Your number could come up any time.

Got approved

Hi:

My husband got his approval letter and so did the lawyer. Here are the details

PD: Oct 2004
EB3 RIR(Ohio)
RD -Dec 2004
45 Day letter - Apr 2005
Date of approval (as dated in letter) apr 4th 2006
Received letter - Apr 10th

Thanks for your support and I wish you all the best
Our info is in the bec tracker
NK 29