Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

We share the same PD

Your PD is the same as mine, except mine is from CA. No 45 day letter and no news except what my office got..see my signature for details.

bingojohn said:
Hi,

I am visiting this forum after almost an year. Cannot believe that people are so active here! I am starting to get worried abt my labor case pending at the Dallas BEC.

My case details are:
Priority Date: Aug 16th 2004
Filed at: Illinois Foreign Labor Certification Unit

I don't think my case passed the state level, so it was pending at state level when it went to the BEC. No 45-day letter yet. I don't know what to expect now. I know ppl who have got their 45-day letter around a similar priority date.

When I spoke to my lawyer about filing a new PERM case, she says that there is no point. The retrogression is pretty much rendering it useless right now.

Anyone knows what is the expectation from Dallas BEC and what my best options are here?

Hi
Still I am waiting for my LC approval from DBEC. my pd is 12/01/03 no ref or nof in state level. It went to regional on 02/18/04 to Chicago. received 45dl on 02/21/05 but no approval. through some light please.

Throughing some light

usaratb said:
Hi
Still I am waiting for my LC approval from DBEC. my pd is 12/01/03 no ref or nof in state level. It went to regional on 02/18/04 to Chicago. received 45dl on 02/21/05 but no approval. through some light please.

See my signature :)

Case Approved

I am happy to inform members of this thread, that today my case was approved. :D

I got letter at home and my attorney informed me that certified form ETA750
arrived to the office.

I want to thank everybody. This forum is the great source of information.

I am going to visit this forum next couple of weeks during my transition to I-140 forum.

Do not give up approvals are coming.

sfmars said:
I am happy to inform members of this thread, that today my case was approved. :D

arrived to the office.

I am going to visit this forum next couple of weeks during my transition to I-140 forum.

Congratulations, sfmars. I appreciate your input to this forum and happy to learn that your case is already approved. I just learned too that my lawyer got my 45 Day Letter on the 27th of February. Hopefully I can also hear about the good news like yours.

Taiwanboy said:
Congratulations, sfmars. I appreciate your input to this forum and happy to learn that your case is already approved. I just learned too that my lawyer got my 45 Day Letter on the 27th of February. Hopefully I can also hear about the good news like yours.

Tboy, please put your details in your signature like sfmars and me...

congrats

sfmars said:

arrived to the office.

Congrats on your approval.Atlast something to show DBEC is not resting but still approving cases. My ETA is D-05111-xxxxx but still its not approved. cant understand how these people are approving cases.

Chocolate said:
Congrats on your approval.Atlast something to show DBEC is not resting but still approving cases. My ETA is D-05111-xxxxx but still its not approved. cant understand how these people are approving cases.

Chocolate: Are you from Michigan too? Btw, I just updated my signature with my information...Pleae do the same on your case.

sfmars said:

arrived to the office.

Hey !!!congrats man :) ....see you in I-140 forum ....
dask_1
PD :01/31/02
EB3 CA

Info

Taiwanboy said:
Chocolate: Are you from Michigan too? Btw, I just updated my signature with my information...Pleae do the same on your case.
No i am not from Michigan.My case was filed from IL.
PD May 24 2004
RD
45 day letter Oct 2005
ETA-D-05111-xxxxx

Chocolate,

I am in the same boat. My PD is May 17th 2004. I saw one Ohio approval for the same pd, i hope to see mine soon.

Pls. see my signature for details.

Chocolate said:
No i am not from Michigan.My case was filed from IL.
PD May 24 2004
RD
45 day letter Oct 2005
ETA-D-05111-xxxxx

Taiwanboy, Chocolate, Dask_1

Thanks for your congratulations.

Taiwanboy and Chocolate, I believe you will be approved next month or two.
It looks like I was right that at current moment the most important when you got 45DL. Generally speaking combination PD, RIR, date 45DL responded is the criteria for the time of approval prediction.

It is not even my theory, the first person who said that was Icarus.

IF SOMEONE HAS RIR PD < 01/2004 AND HE/SHE HAS GOT RECENTLY 45DL, HE/SHE IS ONE MONTH UP TO TWO FROM HIS/HER APPROVAL.

sfmars said:
Taiwanboy, Chocolate, Dask_1

Thanks for your congratulations.

Taiwanboy and Chocolate, I believe you will be approved next month or two.
It looks like I was right that at current moment the most important when you got 45DL. Generally speaking combination PD, RIR, date 45DL responded is the criteria for the time of approval prediction.

It is not even my theory, the first person who said that was Icarus.

IF SOMEONE HAS RIR PD < 01/2004 AND HE/SHE HAS GOT RECENTLY 45DL, HE/SHE IS ONE MONTH UP TO TWO FROM HIS/HER APPROVAL.
Thanks. I wish I could be the one proving your theory to be true. Although at this moment we are still going to be affected by the worldwide retrogression on EB-3. I hope things will turn out better. I am waiting to see April's VISA bulletin.....

update my labor approval date

Dear friends,

I got the copy of my labor approval notice. just want to update the exact approval date:

PD: May 17, 2004
RD: Oct 18, 2004
45 day letter received on: Feb 4, 2005
45 day letter received on: Feb 9, 2005
DBEC No.: D-05005-10***
Labor approved on: Feb 22, 2006
RIR EB2

Hi -

My employer got my labor approval letter from DBEC (its been 3 weeks), but my attorney didn’t get the approval package along with ETA-750 forms. In this case can I proceed further with I140?? Can I file my I140 without original documents??? What should I do to get the original documents from DBEC?? Did anybody encounter the same situation??? I appreciate your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance…

Taiwanboy said:
Thanks. I wish I could be the one proving your theory to be true. Although at this moment we are still going to be affected by the worldwide retrogression on EB-3. I hope things will turn out better. I am waiting to see April's VISA bulletin.....

You should not worry too much about retrogression, since everybody in DBEC (not in PBEC it is critical) gets 45DL, EB3 Retrogression will not be an issue anymore for cases with PD < 2005.

sfmars said:
You should not worry too much about retrogression, since everybody in DBEC (not in PBEC it is critical) gets 45DL, EB3 Retrogression will not be an issue anymore for cases with PD < 2005.
Hello, Sfmars:
What I meant by the worldwide EB-3 retrogression is that after you get your I-140 approved, you cannot file for I-485 before your PD becomes current. Right now it is sitting at May-2001 for all countries other than China, India and Phillipines. I wonder how that may change in the near future. Thanks...

Is your info in Tracker?

bobsar said:
Hi -

My employer got my labor approval letter from DBEC (its been 3 weeks), but my attorney didn’t get the approval package along with ETA-750 forms. In this case can I proceed further with I140?? Can I file my I140 without original documents??? What should I do to get the original documents from DBEC?? Did anybody encounter the same situation??? I appreciate your valuable suggestion
Thanks in advance…

Would you share your information? WHat's the PD, State, RIR etc. When did you reply your 45 Day Letter?

Thanks

Taiwanboy said:
Hello, Sfmars:
What I meant by the worldwide EB-3 retrogression is that after you get your I-140 approved, you cannot file for I-485 before your PD becomes current. Right now it is sitting at May-2001 for all countries other than China, India and Phillipines. I wonder how that may change in the near future. Thanks...

There are 4 critical states in US

TX,CA(partly),AZ,NM all of those states belong to DBEC but not to PBEC,
USCIS said one time indirectly that EB3 world wide retrogression is caused by the big number of 245i people whose cut off date was 04/2001.

Neither USCIS nor DOL had resources to make proper analysis and calculation of 245i people and their nationality. If you had a chance to get H1B 7year screenshot from BEC you would realized that field nationality is missing for people who did not get 45DL. So my own opinion is that since the last responce for 45DL will be received by DBEC (not PBEC). DOL and USCIS will realize whose nationality has majority in the 245i pool.