Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Info

karnish said:
Congrats sfmars. It feels good to hear about some approvals from Michigan SWA.
My lawyer just got a 7th year extension screenshot from dallas bec. The only difference in this screenshot from my last screenshot in Sept2005 is that the case number changed from T-05192-XXXXX to D-05192-XXXXX. And the Case status changed from Incomplete to Data Review.

But still no 45 day letter. Is there anything to worry about? Should I ask the lawyer to try to do something? Is there anyone similar to my PD who is still waiting for the 45 day letter/aprroval?

sfmars, do you have any comments? Here are my details.

karnish
MI/EB3/RIR
PD:10/2003
RD: n/a
ETA case no: D-05192-XXXXX
45 day letter: Not yet
Case status: Data Review

Dont worry if ur case status is showing Data review that means they are in process of generating 45 day letter or waiting for a response for one. even i got the same status in sept and then a week later my lawyer got the 45 day letter .
PD-5/2004
45 day letter Oct 2005
ETA D-05111-xxxxx

My PD is Aug 2002 / RIR / CA. I see lot of my friends who filled at the same time around Aug 2002 PD's are getting approved.Got my 45 day letter in Jan 2005 responded within a week time.How can i know the status on my case..and are there any one in the group from around Aug 2002/CA waiting for there approval's too.

My detail:
CA EB3 RIR
PD: 08/2002
45-day letter:2005/JAN
Case : Send to Dallas.

Oh! I really started worrying now!

rsashi said:
My PD is Aug 2002 / RIR / CA. I see lot of my friends who filled at the same time around Aug 2002 PD's are getting approved.Got my 45 day letter in Jan 2005 responded within a week time.How can i know the status on my case..and are there any one in the group from around Aug 2002/CA waiting for there approval's too.

My detail:
CA EB3 RIR
PD: 08/2002
45-day letter:2005/JAN
Case : Send to Dallas.

Oh!, I am almost getting a heart attack now. Man, your case is one year older than mine! I thought I would hear something soon, but no, you are well ahead in line. Did you ever get a screen shot? If not yet, get act fast. Hope they have your case some where in stack of files.

Last edited by a moderator:
immigration fraud reports

ASSOCIATED PRESS

1:01 p.m. March 7, 2006

WASHINGTON – A government inspector general will investigate reports of fraud and sloppy procedures within the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the agency's new director said Tuesday.
The allegations range from employees skipping required fingerprint checks on applicants and issuing duplicate green cards, to more serious accusations of bribery and undue influence by foreign governments. Many of the complaints originated with a whistleblower who took them to Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa.

In a meeting with reporters, USCIS Director Emilio Gonzalez said he forwarded Grassley's complaints, raised in a letter last month, to the Department of Homeland Security inspector general, who agreed to investigate. Citizenship and Immigration Services is part of DHS.

But Gonzalez, who was confirmed by the Senate in December, downplayed some of the complaints and dismissed others.

“Coming to the U.S. is probably the greatest prize in the world and people will do whatever it takes to get here,” Gonzalez said. “So that there's fraud out there? I assume there is. Is this something that's rampant and something we don't have a handle on? I think that's probably going a bit too far.”

Gonzalez also disputed Grassley's claims of sloppy procedures including skipped fingerprint checks, duplicate residency cards, missing files and failures to serve notices to appear on criminal aliens. “I do not think that those allegations are correct,” he said.

Grassley's letter raised concerns that criminals or potential terrorists could take advantage of the problems. He said his office had heard of bribery of employees and of high-level employees being paid by foreign governments to grant or deny immigration benefits to nationals of that country.

The senator said he was concerned that Gonzalez's agency was focused on “customer service” to the detriment of homeland security matters.

The agency is under pressure to get through a backlog of immigration applications, but Gonzalez insisted security concerns come first. He said he wasn't aware of employees getting rewarded for fast processing of applications with days off and other benefits, as alleged by the whistleblower, Michael Maxwell.

Maxwell resigned last month as director of the Office of Security at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and sought whistleblower protection, claiming retaliation for telling lawmakers of security problems.

“I genuinely believe you can have the backlog reduction plan and you can have security,” said Gonzalez. “The minute you can't have them both then you err on the side of security.”

Gonzalez also said his agency would be ready to handle an influx of new applications if Congress approves a guestworker immigration program. That was a turnaround from his confirmation hearing in October, when he said the existing system wouldn't be able to handle such a program.

4 years already....

still no sign for RIR LC approval, haven't received anything whatsoever, I am wondering if my case is lost somewhere.... :confused: :mad:

anyway, will leave for vacation tomorrow... :)

Info

LC4ever said:
still no sign for RIR LC approval, haven't received anything whatsoever, I am wondering if my case is lost somewhere.... :confused: :mad:

Dont worry if the case status is data review u can expect ur 45 day letter anytime now (happened in my case).the good thing is after replying to 45 day letter u will get ur approval very soon as your PD is earlier than our cases in 2004..

LC4ever said:

Somethig is wrong I am under impression that all cases starting with D-04XXX(entered the system at the end of 2004) must have received 45DL. It is defenitely Regional case. Ask your attorney to send an inquiry

Please suggest

Hi -

My employer got my labor approval letter from DBEC (its been 3 weeks), but my attorney didn’t get the approval package along with ETA-750 forms. In this case can I proceed further with I140?? Can I file my I140 without original documents??? What should I do to get the original documents from DBEC?? Did anyone encounter the same situation??? I appreciate your valuable suggestions.

Processing Type: RIR EB2
PD: March'01, 2004
State: Illinios
Region: Chicago
45Day Letter- April'05
Case number: D-05090-XXXXX

Thanks in advance…

mali03,GCOnly,I have no clue, indio0617

Thanks for congratulation, I hope your cases will be approved soon.

Almost 10 months I was active member of the thread, I tried to do the best to cheer up you and myself. I keep getting several PM each day with requests to predict their approvals. Please pay attention that when I did it before I collected information from the different sources and spent a lot of my spare time on it. I realize that for each of you the million dollar question is "When should I expect my approval or 45DL". To do accurate prognosis you need to be "online" all the time, you need to analize each message from the different thread DBEC/PBEC and of course BEC Tracker spreadsheet started by JustWatching and continued by mvinays. Unfortunately I will have to dedicated less time for research analysis, and when you directly ask me about it it will be much less accurate than it was before.

I am going to continue to visit the thread and share with my thoughts (I140 NSC forum is much less interesting than DBEC tracker), if I feel I will share with my thoughts but it will be mostly based on my previous background and as I said before, to be accurate you need to be "online all the time".

I can say only one thing that the forum was the great source of information and I really appreciate the idea of GP111 to create this thread.
Keep this forum alive, post any news, gossips, information about your friends.

And keep in mind that is the matter of time only when you get your approval.

Sfmars

Congrats!.. One thing I am still unable to understand is how come I filed just abouta month later and I dont even have a 45 day letter to show :confused: .. oh well..

bobsar said:
Hi -

My employer got my labor approval letter from DBEC (its been 3 weeks), but my attorney didn’t get the approval package along with ETA-750 forms. In this case can I proceed further with I140?? Can I file my I140 without original documents??? What should I do to get the original documents from DBEC?? Did anyone encounter the same situation??? I appreciate your valuable suggestions.

Processing Type: RIR EB2
PD: March'01, 2004
State: Illinios
Region: Chicago
45Day Letter- April'05
Case number: D-05090-XXXXX

Thanks in advance…

FIFO is a hoax!

DBPC is not processing by FIFO!

My colleagues PD was 2 months later than mine, and we got the 45 day letters on the same day.

Yesterday he got his LC approval!

So much for FIFO.

Fee-fi, fo fum ..... :mad:

My I-140 is approved.

I am posting here to share my good news.
My I-140 is approved.

State: IA
LC PD: 4/10/2004
LC Approval: 1/31/2006
I-140 RD: 2/14/2006, Nebraska
I-140 Approval: 3/7/2006
Waited long long time for LC but for I-140 not even a month. :D :D

s_chicago said:
I am posting here to share my good news.
My I-140 is approved.

State: IA
LC PD: 4/10/2004
LC Approval: 1/31/2006
I-140 RD: 2/14/2006, Nebraska
I-140 Approval: 3/7/2006
Waited long long time for LC but for I-140 not even a month. :D :D

Congrats! But what's the use? You'll have to wait indefinitely for I-485 filing!

pzgjxr said:
DBPC is not processing by FIFO!

My colleagues PD was 2 months later than mine, and we got the 45 day letters on the same day.

Yesterday he got his LC approval!

So much for FIFO.

Fee-fi, fo fum ..... :mad:

It is Ok . At least they are processing the Cases. No Need of this F'cking FIFO or 45-day letter. We just want to come out of this shit.

Y..true...but after 180 days of I-140 approval, you can change your employer and can carry your current PD . And if your employer closes his shop (my previous employer closed their office and went back to india after the internet bubble bursted. I had a PD early 2002 with them!) still you are able to stay and go to a new employer.

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Congrats! But what's the use? You'll have to wait indefinitely for I-485 filing!

I am not so sure of that. If what I know is true, you can use AC21 only if your I-485 application is pending more than 180 days. Pure approval of I-140 does not allow you to change jobs. But I may be wrong, and I wish I really AM wrong.

s_chicago said:
Y..true...but after 180 days of I-140 approval, you can change your employer and can carry your current PD . And if your employer closes his shop (my previous employer closed their office and went back to india after the internet bubble bursted. I had a PD early 2002 with them!) still you are able to stay and go to a new employer.

Labor Approved

Hi,

My labor has been approved finally. Thanks a lot for all of your co-opertaion.

Labor : EB2, RIR
State : Applied in Nebraska
PD : Jun 14 2004
Regional : Moved to chicago
RD : Jun 16 2004
Backlog : Dallus
45-Day letter : Feb 1st week 2005
Approved : Recieved a call from my employer on Mar 4th 2006.

Thanks a lot.

My I-140 also got Approved.

Hi All,
My I-140 also got Approved. Took 5 weeks. And I think, having a approved I 140 will help you in getting 3 year extension after 6 th year or 7 th year. Not sure if we can use AC21 after 180 days at I140 stage. As far as I know AC21 can be used after 180 days after filing I485.

Friends - Correct me if I am wrong.

s_chicago said:
Hi! S_Chicago:
How long can you stay here and keep looking for the new job if your employer closes his shop? Where can you find information about this? Thanks.