Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

UG, sfmars, dsugandhi and other experts..

If Employer Existence Check Failed comes along with 45 DL do you think it is kind of like NOF? becoz we got Employer Existence Check Failed came along with 45DL and asked for company articles of incorporation etc., which we replied with all the necessary documents.

Except the Employer Existence Check failed we did not get any queries, RFE and NOF at the state level but still I did not get my LC approval so far. I asked my attorney about any updates but he said nothing so far and told me that the approvals are random.

PD: Nov 19, 2003
RD: Aug 02, 2004

It is not a NOF

Sai786 said:
If Employer Existence Check Failed comes along with 45 DL do you think it is kind of like NOF? becoz we got Employer Existence Check Failed came along with 45DL and asked for company articles of incorporation etc., which we replied with all the necessary documents.

Except the Employer Existence Check failed we did not get any queries, RFE and NOF at the state level but still I did not get my LC approval so far. I asked my attorney about any updates but he said nothing so far and told me that the approvals are random.

PD: Nov 19, 2003
RD: Aug 02, 2004

Employer Existence Check Failed is a bug in the BEC software, as I know they had special discussion with INS and asked them to disregard Existence Check Failed field in the screenshots.

As for Employer Existence Check Failed in 45DL, I know at least one guy who got the same in the 45DL and he already has approval.

Even I (and couple of othere guys from my company) got the Employer Existence Check Failed in 45DL and my labor got cleared recently.

sfmars said:
Employer Existence Check Failed is a bug in the BEC software, as I know they had special discussion with INS and asked them to disregard Existence Check Failed field in the screenshots.

As for Employer Existence Check Failed in 45DL, I know at least one guy who got the same in the 45DL and he already has approval.

If you are not convicted of the misdemeanor and have a continuance of dismissal then it will not come on your record and getting a GC will not be a problem. You can get your case resolved by hiring a good lawyer who can file for continuance of dismissal.

Good luck !!

skganji said:
I have gone through Murthy.com. It says that Misdemeanor charge effects green card. My case is still unresolved. It is related to Domestic violence. I am assuming that it will effect my green card. I will speak to Sheela Murthy. May be she will have some work around for the problem ?. Thanks for your post.

Strongly urge counselling

skganji said:
thanks for the information. It won't happen again. Why would I screw my career and life unnecessarily ?. Also, I don't know the law in this country that well. I lost the temper and just lost control of my emotions.
Any way, my DV attorney also recommended me to speak to an Immigration attorney. I did speak to him today. He says, this will not effect my H1B extension. It will not effect the labor certification. He is saying that it will definitely effect the Green Car . He also said, I may not leave this country at all. If I leave this country, he said, that I will not be able to come back. Because at the port of entry, the immigration officials, will ask you if are ever arrested in the U.S on the I-94. So, I am assuming that going to India for a visit will be a distant dream until the case has fully ended conclusively.

Past behaviour is the best prediction of future behaviour. I STRONGLY urge you to seek professional counselling via a service or clergy. You have an anger management issue - do not deny it.
I do not know any effect on immigration - BUT, if it does come up, you had better have an answer such as -- "I was wrong and I realized this, I love my wife and would never hurt her. I have sought professional counselling and have never repeated the incident or will ever again." This may help with your maker one day to.
Do this for your wife if you love her, it you choose not to do it for yourself.

God Bless & prayers for you and your family

Do i need to worry?

:( :confused: i asked for a screenshot as DBEC looks like they are almost in dec 2003 .My PD is may 2004 45 day letter also responded in oct .but this time i got the screen shot with my name and company name and Backlog center where it is being processed with all other information like wage and title missing.Do i need to worry ?

Hi ravib

can you tell us what is your PD and when did you get your approval? and from which state?

ravib
Registered User Join Date: May 2004

Even I (and couple of othere guys from my company) got the Employer Existence Check Failed in 45DL and my labor got cleared recently.

Shameful

skganji said:
thanks for the information. It won't happen again. Why would I screw my career and life unnecessarily ?. Also, I don't know the law in this country that well. I lost the temper and just lost control of my emotions.
Any way, my DV attorney also recommended me to speak to an Immigration attorney. I did speak to him today. He says, this will not effect my H1B extension. It will not effect the labor certification. He is saying that it will definitely effect the Green Car . He also said, I may not leave this country at all. If I leave this country, he said, that I will not be able to come back. Because at the port of entry, the immigration officials, will ask you if are ever arrested in the U.S on the I-94. So, I am assuming that going to India for a visit will be a distant dream until the case has fully ended conclusively.

Hmm... interesting that Mr Wife-beater (and a thread crapper at that!) seems to be worried more about his all-important career and precious life. If he had known about US laws or if he were in his cave in his home country, would he have assaulted his wife in a more surreptitious or worry-free way? Shame on you! I hope your wife sues you up your wazoo.

Dont know what to say

I guess you are right AtmaRam! A part of me feels the guys should pay for what he has done. More interesting was his admission and then the mention of the fact that he was not "aware of the US Laws"... Priority in life is pretty straight forward... GreenCard - at whatever cost. I wonder which country's laws allow a man to beat his wife or the other way around (which happens too).

anyhow... who am I to judge? I feel for the wife, perhaps who is similarly "unaware of the US Laws".

atmaram said:
Hmm... interesting that Mr Wife-beater (and a thread crapper at that!) seems to be worried more about his all-important career and precious life. If he had known about US laws or if he were in his cave in his home country, would he have assaulted his wife in a more surreptitious or worry-free way? Shame on you! I hope your wife sues you up your wazoo.

atmaram said:

I am shameful of what has happened . I do accept that I have anger problem. I am already paying for what has happened .
For heaven's sake, don't try to judge people without knowing full facts.
I am sure every body will make mistakes. Regarding loving wife, it is quite natural . But there could be strong reasons why some people loose temper in certain situations. I have lost temper and I am willing to be punished.
I am sincere. I will seek counselling and will try my best not to make this mistake.
And some of you, don't try to be over smart. You never know what kind of problem you may land up in life.
Every body will face problems in life. Just accept it. I am sincere and honest and that is why I accepted my mistake on a public firm like this.

calabor2001 said:
I guess you are right AtmaRam! A part of me feels the guys should pay for what he has done. More interesting was his admission and then the mention of the fact that he was not "aware of the US Laws"... Priority in life is pretty straight forward... GreenCard - at whatever cost. I wonder which country's laws allow a man to beat his wife or the other way around (which happens too).

anyhow... who am I to judge? I feel for the wife, perhaps who is similarly "unaware of the US Laws".

Why are judging me ?. Aren't you also trying for Greencard ?. And that is the sole reason you are on this website. If greencard is not your priority then leave this country and goback to India. Don't be hypocrite ?.
I said it happened out of frustration. I have been honest about what I did even to the Cop and doctor.
Relationship with women is always complicated. Every body knows it. That is the reason there are so many divorces all across the world.
There is a saying in Telugu "Adadhe Santosham and Adadhe santapam". Women is the source of both happiness and distress.
Any way, so called wife lovers , will one day understand my situation and will try to sympathize with me.
I am again telling you, I did out of frustration , not with an intention to hurt her

cacanuk said:
Past behaviour is the best prediction of future behaviour. I STRONGLY urge you to seek professional counselling via a service or clergy. You have an anger management issue - do not deny it.
I do not know any effect on immigration - BUT, if it does come up, you had better have an answer such as -- "I was wrong and I realized this, I love my wife and would never hurt her. I have sought professional counselling and have never repeated the incident or will ever again." This may help with your maker one day to.
Do this for your wife if you love her, it you choose not to do it for yourself.

God Bless & prayers for you and your family

Yes, I am praying sincerely God to reform me. I will definitely take Professional counselling. Thank you.

OK - this is beyond me...

First, learn how to read English properly... Second, learn how to write it properly. Third, only another idiot will understand your so called self-inflicted, because-of-my-wife, misery. Are you touched in the head? When you hit someone - they get hurt. There is no intention required fur hurting, you hit, you hurt. Get it?

USCIS - should just give you asylum... you know what that is?

Rest of your crap is not even worth replying for.

I am pretty frustrated with you right now. Can I beat you up, eh?

This is my last response on this subject matter.

PS: Just bcoz you put this on a public "Forum" - does not mean you are wiser today - than you were when you hit your wife.
===============

I am frusrtat
skganji said:
Why are judging me ?. Aren't you also trying for Greencard ?. And that is the sole reason you are on this website. If greencard is not your priority then leave this country and goback to India. Don't be hypocrite ?.
I said it happened out of frustration. I have been honest about what I did even to the Cop and doctor.
Relationship with women is always complicated. Every body knows it. That is the reason there are so many divorces all across the world.
There is a saying in Telugu "Adadhe Santosham and Adadhe santapam". Women is the source of both happiness and distress.
Any way, so called wife lovers , will one day understand my situation and will try to sympathize with me.
I am again telling you, I did out of frustration , not with an intention to hurt her

calabor2001 said:
First, learn how to read English properly... Second, learn how to write it properly. Third, only another idiot will understand your so called self-inflicted, because-of-my-wife, misery. Are you touched in the head? When you hit someone - they get hurt. There is no intention required fur hurting, you hit, you hurt. Get it?

Rest of your crap is not even worth replying for.

I am pretty frustrated with you right now. Can I beat you up, eh?

This is my last response on this subject matter.

PS: Just bcoz you put this on a public "Forum" - does not mean you are wiser today - than you were when you hit your wife.
===============

I am frusrtat

Ok, I am a fool and I made a mistake. You are a very great man , you deserver green card .
.I don't know how to read english,write english . There are lot of fools in the world and God created it that way. Nobody is perfect. I will be one among the fools.
I still don't understand , why some educated people become arrogant and feel superior in their heads . You are one among them. Like the brahmins in India, some of them are very arrogant, because of their so called education and they started their own version of Untouchability which is not in the Vedas.
Just shut up !!. I will get what I deserve. God is their to punish me above.

ongoing_GC said:
Pls find another forum to fight your battles and lets stick to BEC racking thread.

My apology for using a public place to do arguing. But , I will not accept people who are arrogant .

calabor2001 said:

I don't need any asylum. I will accept whatever may be the result. This statement just shows your arrogancy..

Senate Floor to Debate Instructions to S.1932 Conferees Tomorrow

Senate is scheduled to debate the instructions to S. 1932 conferees tomorrow morning after the regular business session. The businesses, academic institutions, and employers should contact the Senators tonight via fax or e-mail and ask to retain Section 8001 and 8002 immigration packet.

Source - Immigration-law.com