Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

gp111 said:
CONGRATULATIONS peterpb...
Good Luck for the next stages.

People with PD earlier then June 2002 waiting for Dallas BEC, you will get your approvals soon after July 01, 2005.. Now don't ask me how I found that info.

Since you said that..

HOW DID YOU FIND THAT INFO? ;)

Is it because they cannot file 485 any way?

Also, what about people with AUG 2002 PD? Mine is 28th AUG 2002. You have any info on them?

ACS_78 said:
Also, what about people with AUG 2002 PD? Mine is 28th AUG 2002. You have any info on them?

We have already seen some AUG 2002 PD approvals.. You will get yours soon

GP111 I admire you

gp111 said:

People with PD earlier then June 2002 waiting for Dallas BEC, you will get your approvals soon after July 01, 2005.. Now don't ask me how I found that info.

My PD is July 2002 and RD May 2003, 45 days reply sent on Feb 2005....No info yet....Can you please give an idea about my case? I would be very grateful to you.

Regards -

Gp111

gp111 said:

Dear GP111,

Your note about Approvals for PD earlier than June 2002 to be received soon after July 1, 2005 -- DOES this apply only to California cases or all states including one of the worst backlogged TX.

Thanks,

NetNerd

Prevailing wage challenge

gp111, Icarus and others:
My PD is Nov. 1, 2002, RIR/EB-2 from Texas. My case was sent to Dallas Regional office by TWFC with prevailing wage challenge. We had submitted our explanation, alongwith a private salary survey, to TWFC and they sent it Dallas Regional office with our explanation.

I would like to know your views if cases like mine will be analysed alongwith other case of Nov 2002 (whenever it happens) or do you see such cases being put on the side table for unknown period?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

gp111 said:
We have already seen some AUG 2002 PD approvals.. You will get yours soon

Houston05 said:
gp111, Icarus and others:
My PD is Nov. 1, 2002, RIR/EB-2 from Texas. My case was sent to Dallas Regional office by TWFC with prevailing wage challenge. We had submitted our explanation, alongwith a private salary survey, to TWFC and they sent it Dallas Regional office with our explanation.

I would like to know your views if cases like mine will be analysed alongwith other case of Nov 2002 (whenever it happens) or do you see such cases being put on the side table for unknown period?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

u mean they sent u an NOF or RFE at the SWA level? they said that ur wage is low compared to their determination?
so u replied back that ur wage is fine according to a private survey? can u explain ur case exactly?

gp111 said:
Summer 2006
gp111,

how can u predict that an LC with PD 11/ 2004 will be cleared in summer 2006? i think nobody at this stage can make such prediction. it all depends on how many analysers will be put on RIR queue and the non-rir and it depends on their speed and the number of applications at each BEC. for example the number of RIR cases in PHILI BEC will be like double the number of RIR in dallas BEC.therefore, i just wonder how did u estimate summer 2006.

gp111,

very encouraging update.

Can you also get something new for Philly BEC from your source? Thanks!

gp111 said:

gp111 said:

Dude,

That's a statement with authority or is that just a conjecture (like so many things in this forum!!) I mean, a blanket statement like that is going to have you flooded with PMs :) I hope you don't lose your credibility as your posts are one of the most "looked forward to", atleast by me!!

We had applied at TWFC on Nov 1, 2002 (PD). My lawyer and employer got a notification in April 2003 saying that my wage is low compared to their determination. They also sent a job description, alongwith notification, for the job they were comparing my wage to. That job description was different than what I do. So we sent an explanation in May 2003 with my job description and private salary survey that was within my wage. TWFC then requested Dallas regional office few times if they were authorzied to make decision on the wage challenge (This was told by TWFC to my lawyer when he called). Dallas Regional office didn't respond to TWFC, so TWFC sent my case in December 2003 with the wage challenge and our explanation to regional office.

My 45-day letter was received on Dec 28, 2004 and was replied on January 3, 2005.

antonioa77 said:
u mean they sent u an NOF or RFE at the SWA level? they said that ur wage is low compared to their determination?
so u replied back that ur wage is fine according to a private survey? can u explain ur case exactly?

I am giving up..

I am giving up on this..

I think all of us who have been skipped over have no hope or projected date on when we will get our LCs from BRC so I am taking action on PERM.

GP111 I have a few questions you may help me with

1) Can I leave my existing BRC application intact and file for a new PERM LC?
I can file with a new title if needed and different work experience reqs as 3.5 years have passed since my LC was filed and lot has changed.

2) If the answer is NO to the above question, I will prefer to transfer my current application to PERM (thus preserving PD), has DOL clearly defined how this will work? Will trying to convert my exisiting LC into PERM (i.e filing new identical LC and withdrawing the old one) result in slower PERM processing compared to a new case.

3) How long is a PERM case taking to process?

Thanks in advance
ZB

Houston05 said:
We had applied at TWFC on Nov 1, 2002 (PD). My lawyer and employer got a notification in April 2003 saying that my wage is low compared to their determination. They also sent a job description, alongwith notification, for the job they were comparing my wage to. That job description was different than what I do. So we sent an explanation in May 2003 with my job description and private salary survey that was within my wage. TWFC then requested Dallas regional office few times if they were authorzied to make decision on the wage challenge (This was told by TWFC to my lawyer when he called). Dallas Regional office didn't respond to TWFC, so TWFC sent my case in December 2003 with the wage challenge and our explanation to regional office.

My 45-day letter was received on Dec 28, 2004 and was replied on January 3, 2005.

ok thanks for ur explanation. but u think there will be any problem in certifying ur application? i think as long as the private survey is truthworthy and it fits ur job, there should be no problem. I have an application pending at BEC and i'm still at the SWA level never made it to regional. i think i will face the problem of wage as u. so i'm thinking about alternative as long as i hear from BEC. i'm a civil engineer what about u?

zigzagzoo4091 said:
My PD is July 2002 and RD May 2003, 45 days reply sent on Feb 2005....No info yet....Can you please give an idea about my case? I would be very grateful to you.

Regards -

Approvals have just started coming out from Dallas BEC & that also in Random (Most with June, July, Aug 2002 PD).. Its hard to predict for individual case

netnerd said:
Dear GP111,

Your note about Approvals for PD earlier than June 2002 to be received soon after July 1, 2005 -- DOES this apply only to California cases or all states including one of the worst backlogged TX.

Thanks,

NetNerd

It should apply to all the states..( If the info I got is really accurate)

thinking of going the PERM route

Think again!
According to my company lawyers.. one of them met with DOL cheif according to her..
data until about 2 weeks back
Total PERM applications - 2000
Auto Rejected - 1500
Approved - 100
Rest - 400??? no one knows.. (inquiries??) - she didn't elaborate for these 400 guess she didn't know.

Just something to chew on.. while waiting hopelessly for this madness to run its course..

For those of us in SWA.. well we can just shut our eyes and go to sleep.. my co. lawyers have not seen any 45 day letters for them.. and they are a mighty big firm too..

on the flip side.. she said DOL is expecting to send out all the 45 day letters by end of summer..

other update:
the PD processing dates will keep on shifting based on the new boxes being opened. So say if your PD is Aug 2002 (taking it as an example only), and they are currently analyzing Aug 2002, and they enter cases from a new box which has PDs prior to Aug 2002, the cases with earlier PDs get a preference. Which is a good news for those with earlier dates but disappointing for you as your case will just take that much longer to be picked up. So all the analysis to conclude where they are, seems futile. It will keep on changing until all data has been entered in their system.

Last edited by a moderator: