Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

java2king said:
Looks like Dallas BPC is moving forward by posting the approvals for the last few months. I guess they were not confident about the approvals and waited for this long to post them out.

If the trend is right - then BPC has posted out Aug'02 approvals and the rest should be posted out in the next 2-3 monhts.

I am keeping my fingers crossed- Nov'02 here.

Also, to the experts here - when my LC was filed in EB3 - RIR (B+5 years), the TWC responded and requested the employer to change the job requirement to Masters + 2 years work experience - which my employer promptly did (in Jan'03). My RD date is Jun'03.

Do you think Masters + 2 would qualify for EB-2?

Cheers,

J2k
MS is Advanced Degree Qualifies for EB2

BEC Is Moving But What about me !!!

Today My Attorney received 3 approvals of my co-workers from Dallas BPC

1) PD : May 2002 RD : May 2003
2) PD : May 2002 RD : June 2003
3) PD : August 2002 RD: July 2003

& I am here waiting for my Approved LC with PD: Dec 2001

Finally !!!!

Have been a passive user in this forum for a long time. Finally got my labor "approved" today.

Hang in there ...the queue seems to be moving atlast.

Details :-

PD : 12/2001 - Oklahoma
RD : 11/2003 - Dallas
RIR
45 Day letter - 01/2005
45 day letter reply - 02/2005
New Case num : - D-04293-2***
Approval dated - 05/26/2005
Approval recvd' by attorney - 06/21/2005

Note:- One of my friend with PD of 09/2001 got his Labor approval a month ago.

Good Luck !!!!

Information

NeelP said:
Today My Attorney received 3 approvals of my co-workers from Dallas BPC

1) PD : May 2002 RD : May 2003
2) PD : May 2002 RD : June 2003
3) PD : August 2002 RD: July 2003

& I am here waiting for my Approved LC with PD: Dec 2001

NeelP,
I tried calling the number what you posted and it always goes to the voice mail. Were you able to get hold of your attorney or assistant for the extension what he/she was asking for. I wanted to know what's going with my case as i see many approvals later than my PD's. :confused:
Thanks for your help..

pklam said:
NeelP,
I tried calling the number what you posted and it always goes to the voice mail. Were you able to get hold of your attorney or assistant for the extension what he/she was asking for. I wanted to know what's going with my case as i see many approvals later than my PD's. :confused:
Thanks for your help..

Namashkaar everybody!

Long time reader.

Let me complete the ritual of paying due respects to the experts on this forum

to Icarus - weallcarus but onlyyouknowus! :D

to gp111 - good job buddy! it takes a lot of effort to maintain such a well informed forum. please keep visiting us after you receive your LC - we shall miss you. :)

to all other gurus, including zany_brainy - there is no point in trying to crack this funda because there is no logic in the way USCIS performs. if there was, we would have gotten our GCs way back.

Coming to the point -

I think we should let the BPC employees do their job and not bother them with info requests. We would rather want them to spend that time on working our cases. But I agree that they should at least give us something like simple monthly, or even quarterly, updates of where the queue stands - just a date.... JUST A DATE!!! :mad:

In the same boat..

pklam said:
NeelP,
Thanks for your help..

Many many approvals.. after my PD too..

Here is what I found out, a friend whose attorney has a person inside did a special favour and found that

' MY CASE HAS NOT EVEN BEEN PICKED UP FROM QUEUE TO BE ANALYZED YET'

Now all of you... if the queue is progressing by PD then
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

PKLAM, I bet your case is also sitting in the queue un-analyzed.

We are screwed big time, but for no plausible reason.

Thanks
ZB

hard to understand

I really don't understand why people who already received their 45 days letter are much in worry. Comparing RIR to NON RIR, who still needs to receive 45 days letter, this is so unfortunate for people like us. You guys just need to take a chill pill and relax I think, and try to understand the pain for those who never received 45 days letter. Most of them are NON RIR people, don't know what fate they have from BEC.

looks like the approval guys were replying their letters in Feb or March...for the cases who replied the letter in Dec and Early Jan, maybe D-BEC didn't locate them in the proper place although some of them has a early PD. my friend's PD is Dec 2000 of Non RIR, he hasn't hear anything......and his wife just found out to have a cancer and has to go back to home country for good but cheap treatment. waiting for LC is really painful...

I guess so many analysts in D-BEC, different person has different speed...totally depends on whose hands your case in...(my personal guess)...

Zany_Brainy said:
Here is what I found out, a friend whose attorney has a person inside did a special favour and found that
ZB

Iam also in the same boat

Zany_Brainy said:

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Thanks
ZB

Hi ZB,

I am also in the same boat. No Approval for my case:
PD JUN-02/RD MAY-03 /RIR/EB2/TX. If I can provide my case number. can you get me some information regarding my case through your friends lawer ?

Zany_Brainy said:

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Thanks
ZB

ZB my friend,
I just sent you a PM.

Regards,
Raydhan

NeelP - Pls tell me the extension number

NeelP,
Tried calling the number what you posted and it always goes to the voice mail. Can you please provide the extension number your attorney used for getting your case status?

Thanks,

NetNerd

Last edited by a moderator:
EB2 vs. EB3

I understand that the EB category doesn't make a difference at this stage but is it possible that cases with qualifications that meet the EB2 category are the ones that have been seemingly passed over (like ZB and myself!). Just get a sense that most LC approvals are for RIR EB3 category (or atleast qualifications that are needed for EB3!)

What say?

i do not think so........

nother1inline said:
I understand that the EB category doesn't make a difference at this stage but is it possible that cases with qualifications that meet the EB2 category are the ones that have been seemingly passed over (like ZB and myself!). Just get a sense that most LC approvals are for RIR EB3 category (or atleast qualifications that are needed for EB3!)

What say?

I do not think so....I myself and my other two friends, we all have June,02 PD but no any word from Dallas BEC...........

ICARUS....Please find out, whatever you can......

thanks!

Still no 45 day letter

Is there anybody like me...? I have gone on vacation for sometime, I believe in my case I did not even get a 45 day letter.

RiR EB3
OH SESA July 2003
Chicago RD June 2004
45 day letter -- ??? none so far.

Do you think my case is lost or something....my attorney says it is better to wait...damn this Labor is taking so much time.

nother1inline said:

What say?

You may need to compare the approvals as a percentage of pending cases. RIR-EB3 is most popular category (most number applied I think), so if 20 cases out of 100 get approved for that vs. 2 out of 10 for RIR-EB2, 20 might seem larger number...

Just a thought..

Are the approvals so far part of a "training" excercise? are there contractors dedicated to processing RIR cases now?

Zany_Brainy said:

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Thanks
ZB

ICARUS please shed Some Light on NON-RIR Q

ICARUS

Can you please provide some information about NON-RIR Q.

1- DBEC started working on NON-RIR Cases?
2-Where is this magic FIFO?
3-CO are working on NON-RIR cases are not?

Thanks in advance and also Thanks to all of the members on this forum who provides valueable informations.

peterpb said:
State CA
EB3
PD 7/2002
RD 6/2003
DOT Code: 999.113-021
45 Day Letter Replied: Feb 2005
Certified: June 2005

CONGRATULATIONS peterpb...
Good Luck for the next stages.

People with PD earlier then June 2002 waiting for Dallas BEC, you may get your approvals soon after July 01, 2005.. Now don't ask me how I found that info.

I am editing this post to add the following :
THIS IS NOT 100% SURESHOT INFORMATION..

Last edited by a moderator: