Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

activex111 said:
ZB/gp111,
I know someone who got his PERM approval in 5 weeks(33-36 days) filed from CA.
I talked to my lawyer today (after posting some questions here and gp's replies) about moving my case to PERM and he mentioend that identical case can be moved to PERM and it wil retain the PD (but original case is in EB3, so i would rather stay in BEC). If new title and salary is used then it will be new case under PERM with new PD. (if EB2 regtrogression happens, then this scenario will suck).

Thats possible .. But its 5 weeks after getting PWD & doing all the recruiting process which may take about 1 to 2 months.

PD Jun 24 2002, California LC Approved

Hi

my collegue's PD was Jun 24, 2002, at CA DOL. (RIR) He got his LC approved yesterday. Mine is also Jun 24 2002. Waiting for approval anytime now.

--GC_Appy.

LC Approval

Hi Guys,

Painful 3 years finally came to an end. Yesterday, I received an email of LC Approval from my lawyer.

PD 7/31/02
RD 8/3/03
CA RIR
45 day letter received early Feb 05, replied right away
Approved 5/31/05 (don't know why it took 20 days to get to us)

This forum was a great help. I hope to see you all in the next stage. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
for gc_apply123

gc_apply123 said:
Hi

my collegue's PD was Jun 24, 2002, at CA DOL. (RIR) He got his LC approved yesterday. Mine is also Jun 24 2002. Waiting for approval anytime now.

--GC_Appy.

When did he get his 45-days letter and when did he reply back? Could you please find out and post it here?

thanks...

state cases

My lawyer told me that state cases are in a mess. State worker were not following the requirements by DOL to pack those cases, (in an understandable way), since most of them will be laid off after tranferring those cases. :eek:
Cases are reaching BPC out of order...

Congrats to il650 on successful labor certification. The CA guys whose RIR apps went from SFO DOL to Dalls BEC are somewhat lucky. There are some less lucky CA RIR folks whose apps went to Phily BEC which is at snail pace ( stuck somewhere April 2001 ).

Last edited by a moderator:
il650 said:
Hi Guys,

Painful 3 years finally came to an end. Yesterday, I received an email of LC Approval from my lawyer.

PD 7/31/02
RD 8/3/03
CA RIR
45 day letter received early Feb 05, replied right away
Approved 5/31/05 (don't know why it took 20 days to get to us)

This forum was a great help. I hope to see you all in the next stage. Good luck

Congratulations il650..

gp111 said:
Congratulations il650..
Gp,

Can you give some insights into my case.. My case was applied on Aug 2004 (Nebraska), state approved, forwarded to Chicago in Aug 2004, got entered into the the Dallas BPC system on 6th Jan 2005 (Case # D06005-xxxx)... All regional cases from nebraska that I know of, have already received the 45 day letter. Why has not my case, which has already been entered into Dallas BPC system 6 months ago, received a 45 day letter?..

Any insights?.. Is it possible that my case is not a straight-forward case?.. I have also sent you a pm.

Please advise..

Thanking in anticipation..

Current July Visa Bulletin

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2539.html

Read it..

This meana all the guys who get their LC approved after July1 and need to file an EB3 Green Card Application CAN NOT File 485 at all (whatever their priority date is, till Oct 1 2005)

If this is true..then I believe the conspiracy theory being circulated here. Since till July 1 2005 people who applied the LC before June 1 2002 can apply an EB3 petition, DOL is holding up the release of all such applications so that people cannot apply.

I BET WE SEE A FLOOD OF APRIL-MAY approvals from Dallas BEC as soon as we hit July 1 2005 as then it is useless for 3 months anyway. (And who knows where they will start the date once the new FY2006 visas are released)

ZB

what is the Date being processed for nonRir cases

What is current processing date for nonRIR apps at the Dallas BEC

ZB,
Your so-called conspiracy theory is totally childish. You have been a great help to this forum. But please don’t pump you theory. People are in enough tempered here. If someone go to court based on your ‘so-called conspiracy theory’ and sue BEC, we all will be screwed up again.

DBEC is doing great and lots of approvals are coming. Just wait a month or so, you will get yours. BEC and USCIS are two different organizations and there is no chance of what you are talking about. Pls. have some patient here.

Zany_Brainy said:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2539.html

Read it..

This meana all the guys who get their LC approved after July1 and need to file an EB3 Green Card Application CAN NOT File 485 at all (whatever their priority date is, till Oct 1 2005)

If this is true..then I believe the conspiracy theory being circulated here. Since till July 1 2005 people who applied the LC before June 1 2002 can apply an EB3 petition, DOL is holding up the release of all such applications so that people cannot apply.

I BET WE SEE A FLOOD OF APRIL-MAY approvals from Dallas BEC as soon as we hit July 1 2005 as then it is useless for 3 months anyway. (And who knows where they will start the date once the new FY2006 visas are released)

ZB

Why?

s_chicago said:
ZB,
Your so-called conspiracy theory is totally childish. You have been a great help to this forum. But please don’t pump you theory. People are in enough tempered here. If someone go to court based on your ‘so-called conspiracy theory’ and sue BEC, we all will be screwed up again.

DBEC is doing great and lots of approvals are coming. Just wait a month or so, you will get yours. BEC and USCIS are two different organizations and there is no chance of what you are talking about. Pls. have some patient here.

S_Chicago, ZB is not pointing a gun on your head and asking u to digest his 'C' theory. Take it or leave it.
Only an IDIOT would Sue BEC on the basis of a POST in a PUBLIC forum.
Incase BEC is sued (not on the basis of this Forum input), things will improve drastically for sure. Someone need to do it. I can't as I don't have proofs.

Why my 2003 case was put on 2004 database

Hello:

Everyone. Who know why my 2003 case was put into 2004 database and 2002 database included 2004 case based on dol website download file.

Is it because regional office received your case (RD) in 2004 although you filed LC in 2003(PD)..

it doesn't matter at all. since BEC will use PD not RD to take care of cases. don't worry about FLCcenter database...so far it is just a reference for everyone
hobby said:
Hello:

Everyone. Who know why my 2003 case was put into 2004 database and 2002 database included 2004 case based on dol website download file.

s_chicago said:
ZB,

ZB is human and every other human feels same way when he sees around that later PD's approvals are coming in and where as his and earlier PD did not recieve adjudication then you get frustrated. Imagine what Philly CA folks should have feeling about there adjudication.

This theory is because DOL insisited and broadcasted that they will adjudicate based on FIFO and as such no information available anywhere about what happening to these cases.

But even though i dont agree but that does not mean you should not express your point of view. :cool:

Does the 9/02 cases queue include the SWA RIR cases too?

Folks.
I read posts by Icarus and other gurus here that lately 9/02 cases are being processed. But am wondering if it includes the SWA RIR cases too (who never made it to the Regional)?

Also where can I mail/call to check the status of my LC application?

Thanks in advance.

To Lighten up a bit...

:)

This is my prayer to thee my Lord...

All I wanted was a GC
It seems it is not that easy

350K labors in BEC for sure
I see few approvals, is that a real cure?

With FIFO queue, RIR queue and CO queue
I am confused without any clue

45 day letter is a mystery
People who received it still waiting that is a history

Visa retrogation added to this list
Latest is "unavailability", that is one more test

All I wanted was a GC
It seems it is not that easy

-- TechGuy

s_chicago said:
ZB,

Theory or no theory, its hard to determine. In the past I warned Mr. ZB, that his psychoanalysis will side track his forum and will lead many members to its furthermost bewilderment, but he didn’t want to eavesdrop. Now that when I opened another thread, our so-called “Moderator”, USNYCUS literally shut down my thread stating my thread is nothing but a bitch. Now that he/she said I would be watched like hawk, is he really watching how people are posting their queries??? He may shut me down after this, but I don’t give a damn, as the whole BEC is being bull in pulling out any of the pending labor in right way that would make at least 100 people happy in this 350K waiting.