Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hello friends,

Would you consider converting the pending application to PERM? I thank we need to seriously consider this question. Please share your opinion. Thanks.

Cases mostly from 2003-2004

I am seeing that most of the cases where the reported 45 day letters are cases filed in 2003 and 2004.
Or is it that only people who filed in 03-04 and received letters are posting here by surprise? :)
My lawyer has not clue what is going on !

charlesmighty said:
Icarus,

Was wondering how will the Bec handle the chicago regional cases I mean since the cases are being inventories and data entered, will the 45 day letter be sent out simultaneously or will they finish entering the whole shipment from chicago and then start sending out letters, in other words how soon do u think chicagoans will get this letter?

Further do you know the contents of the shipment from chicago? I mean do you know cases with which priority dates are being shipped there?

Thank you again for all your info.

Charles
Once data entry starts, the letters will begin to go out. As to the contents, it's a little too early to determine. :(

45 day letters

Icarus,
My priority date is below.
Filed from Dallas
filed date swc : July 29 th 2002
Sent to Regional office on : Jan 16th 2003.
in RIR.
I have not recieved any 45 days letter. BEC following any date order or is it random.
Does anyone recieved the letter during the above time frame?
Thanks in advance.

dallas2005 said:
Icarus,
My priority date is below.
Filed from Dallas
filed date swc : July 29 th 2002
Sent to Regional office on : Jan 16th 2003.
in RIR.
I have not recieved any 45 days letter. BEC following any date order or is it random.
Does anyone recieved the letter during the above time frame?
Thanks in advance.
As far as the 45 day letters are concerned, letters are being sent out as they are generated, roughly in the order they were entered into the computer. Although somewhat random, this process has been almost completed for the files that have been given to the BEC to this point by Dallas RO. That is not to say that additional files won't be forthcoming from Dallas or other RO's, but letters have been sent to most employers/agents for the files on hand from Dallas. Date order will begin to be followed when processing responses to the letters.

Icarus said:
The cases received from SWA's will be processed like the regional cases. First, they will be entered into the data entry system and 45-day letters generated. Once responses are received to the letters, analysis will begin either in RIR or TR queue FIFO according to Local Office received dates. Currently, BEC is working on regional cases and will continue to do so, at least until the March 31, 2005 deadline for SWA's to forward backlogged cases to the BEC.
Wasn't a part of cases from SWAs transferred to BEC?
That is,
Cases which had been received before 2003 by SWA; Have already been transferred to one of BECs(Philly or Dallas) by 12/31/2004.

Rest of all cases which are still backlogged unopened in SWA ; Will be transferred to one of BECs by 03/31/2005.

&&&&&& my PD : Feb 5, 2004, CA/RIR
Guessing it is still in CA SWA.
Hoping it to be transferred to Dallas BEC by 03/31/2005.
Also hoping it to be reviewed and approved in a couple of months after then.

Do I grip the situation correctly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Icarus,
DO you know about where the Dallas BEC is regarding generating the 45 day letters for the SF DOL cases? Also, do you have any idea till what month /year they've received SF cases?
I filed under RIR
PD Jan "03
RD Feb'04

Thanks and happy new year

NIW applicant said:
Hi Icarus,

DO you know about where the Dallas BEC is regarding generating the 45 day letters for the SF DOL cases? Also, do you have any idea till what month /year they've received SF cases?
I filed under RIR
PD Jan "03
RD Feb'04

Thanks and happy new year
SF cases have been processed much in the same way as the Dallas cases currently in the system. As cases arrived, they were inventoried and entered into the PBLS data system. Currently, SF cases are having letters generated along with the remaining cases from Dallas currently at the BEC. Unfortunately, at this point, it's difficult to determine the dates involved in the Dallas portion of the SF cases.(roughly half of them were sent to Philadelphia)

Dallas BEC processing

Hey guys,

any updates on the progress of the BEC centers?????

My PD is 11/2002 and my RD is 05/2003. Any body whose dates are close to mine have your letters from the BEC yet??? My case is an RIR case

I appreciate any help

Hi Icarus,

I am posting for a friend. His PD (from Oklahoma) is December, 2001. His file was transfered to Dallas RO in October, 2003. So far, no letter has been received by neither the employer nor the attorney.

Are the letters being sent to the attorney, or the employer, or both?

Also, at what point should my friend start worrying that his case got lost somewhere? Can you please let the forum members know when ALL letters were sent for cases recieved from the Dallas RO? You mentioned before that they're almost done with those.

Thanks so much for all the valuable information you provide to all of the readers. It is truly very helpful.

45 day letter

Hi,

My attorney recieved the 45 day letter from Dallas BEC.

Case filed :California , SFO,
PD: March 20, 2003
EB2/RIR

Regards,
GT

Georgetm,

Congrats! Could you please confirm that by PD (= Mar 20, 2003) you mean the date SESA/EDD received your case, or was it the date DOL-SFO received the case from SESA?

Thanks.

Georgetm said:
Hi,

EB2/RIR

Regards,
GT

Got letter

Georgetm said:
Hi,

EB2/RIR

Regards,
GT

MY Attorney got letter from Dallas BEC

Case : CA, SFO
PD : May 1, 2002 (Case file with SESA CA)
RD: May 28, 2003 (Case moved to DOL)
EB2/RIR

Thx

When will they start processing ?

My guess is they will wait 45 days from the time the first letters were sent out before they start processing. That is why they call it the 45 day letter.

My PD is May 1 2002 (RIR EB2)

(One of the earliest cases to be sent to the Dallas BEC from CA, I would think)

GP111 what do you say, shouldn't my case be one of the first SF cases to be processed ?

thx :(

Zany_Brainy said:
My guess is they will wait 45 days from the time the first letters were sent out before they start processing. That is why they call it the 45 day letter.

My PD is May 1 2002 (RIR EB2)

(One of the earliest cases to be sent to the Dallas BEC from CA, I would think)

GP111 what do you say, shouldn't my case be one of the first SF cases to be processed ?

thx :(

While reading through the thread of BEC recieved letters , it looks they are sending randomly and most of CA with few exceptions are having earlier PD dates.

At least it looks PD (EDD) does matter than RD (RO) dates.

By the way what is your PD date.

Got 45 day letter

My attorney received 45 day letter from Dallas BEC

Case Type: RIR
DOL: Dallas DOL
Priority Date: Jun 18th 2003
Regional Date: Nov 10th 2003

Sashi

pravin_m said:
Hey guys,

any updates on the progress of the BEC centers?????

My PD is 11/2002 and my RD is 05/2003. Any body whose dates are close to mine have your letters from the BEC yet??? My case is an RIR case

I appreciate any help

Pravin,

My PD and RD is same as you, and I got 45 days letter on Dec 20th.
Hope you will also get it soon.

-SR

Chicago Reginal Cases ??

I see in different forum that cases from Chicago Regional Office are also sent the Dallas BEC.. Any one have more details please update forum