Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

San francisco DOL 45-day letter anybody??

I think this was asked before, nevertheless..
Has anybody from SF DOL case got the 45 day letter from Dallas or Philly BEC? I did not get it. My RD is May 19 2003.
Following the thread, I learnt, SF cases from May-2003 RD have been sent to Dallas.
Thanks!!
:)

Icarus,

Do you know what their plans are for the cases received from SWA? They might have started receiving those. Will they enter them in parellel to other DOL cases or wait till all DOL cases are finished?

Thanks

Enterject (Texas SWA) cases moving to Dallas DOL

TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISSION (TWC) ORDERS ALL LABOR CERTIFICATION APPLICATIONS PENDING AT THE STATE LEVEL TO BE TRANSFERRED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR (DOL) BACKLOG REDUCTION CENTER

14 December 2004

The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC), which was previously charged with initial review of Applications for Alien Employment Certification, recently sub-contracted this function to a private company, Enterject, Inc. Earlier this year, the TWC transferred most of its caseload to Enterject for intake, pre-screening and completion of the initial phase of case processing prior to recruitment and forwarding to the Department of Labor for a final adjudication.

In recent weeks, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) opened Backlog Reduction Centers to begin receiving and adjudicating Labor Certification Applications pending at the state level. Transfers of these cases have begun and are to continue through March. Based on the opening of the DOL Backlog Reduction Centers, and the transfer schedule announced by the DOL, it was anticipated that Enterject would also begin transferring cases that were not yet under assessment and that such cases would be transferred by the end of March.

It now appears that the TWC has ordered the transfer of all such cases from Enterject, including those currently undergoing assessment, to the U.S. DOL Backlog Reduction Center. Tindall & Foster will be inquiring of both the TWC and the DOL as to the instructions for responding to Assessment Notices which have already been issued by Enterject and will seek additional information regarding anticipated time frames for addressing these newly-transferred cases at the Backlog Reduction Center. While this announcement was sudden, it is consistent with the Federal Government's plan to centralize processing for greater efficiency, uniformity, and predictability and to implement a backlog reduction plan described in previous bulletins such as http://www.tindallfoster.com/bulletins/measures.html and http://www.tindallfoster.com/bulletins/reduction.html. As always, Tindall & Foster will continue to provide additional information as it becomes available via upcoming Email Bulletins and on our web site, http://www.tindallfoster.com/resources_imm.html.

skninja said:
Has anybody from SF DOL case got the 45 day letter from Dallas or Philly BEC? I did not get it. My RD is May 19 2003.
Following the thread, I learnt, SF cases from May-2003 RD have been sent to Dallas.
Thanks!!

How did u know they were send to Dallas, not Philly?

Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

Guys,

Does any body have information about the Philly Backlog Center?

RIR -> NON-RIR : Posting it again.

Hi,
Posting for a friend.
Can anyone please tell me whether the cases (filed between Aprl 2001 and Aug 2001) that were transferred from DOL back to SWA (converting from RIR -> NON-RIR) are/will be moved to BEC Dallas?
Any update on such cases?
Thanks.
PD : MAY 2001 (SWA RIR -> DOL RIR -> SWA NON-RIR)

pgarg said:
Icarus,

Do you know what their plans are for the cases received from SWA? They might have started receiving those. Will they enter them in parellel to other DOL cases or wait till all DOL cases are finished?

Thanks
The cases received from SWA's will be processed like the regional cases. First, they will be entered into the data entry system and 45-day letters generated. Once responses are received to the letters, analysis will begin either in RIR or TR queue FIFO according to Local Office received dates. Currently, BEC is working on regional cases and will continue to do so, at least until the March 31, 2005 deadline for SWA's to forward backlogged cases to the BEC.

question of Icarus???

Icarus,
I am trying to estimate some time frames on expecting the letter from BEC. My case was filed from Texas. My DOL RD is 9/08/2003, when should i be expecting the letters??? Has anyone out there received letters from BEC for Sept RD cases filed from Texas???

Please advise.

lalaker

Icarus said:
The cases received from SWA's will be processed like the regional cases. First, they will be entered into the data entry system and 45-day letters generated. Once responses are received to the letters, analysis will begin either in RIR or TR queue FIFO according to Local Office received dates. Currently, BEC is working on regional cases and will continue to do so, at least until the March 31, 2005 deadline for SWA's to forward backlogged cases to the BEC.

Thanks Icarus

skninja said:
Thanks!!

This should help you

laengineer said:
GP and CA fellows,

My lawyer told me that they received two 45 days letter from Dallas and Phily. Both are CA cases. No further detailed info available.

What about SWA RIR -> DOL RIR -> SWA NON-RIR cases ?

Does anyone have comments on the following. I am also in the same Remanded to State club.

PD: Feb 2002 (SWA RIR -> DOL RIR -> SWA NON-RIR)

DeCgC_007 said:
Hi,
Posting for a friend.
Can anyone please tell me whether the cases (filed between Aprl 2001 and Aug 2001) that were transferred from DOL back to SWA (converting from RIR -> NON-RIR) are/will be moved to BEC Dallas?
Any update on such cases?
Thanks.
PD : MAY 2001 (SWA RIR -> DOL RIR -> SWA NON-RIR)

(SWA RIR -> DOL RIR -> SWA NON-RIR)

They are all going to DOL again. I am in the same situation with PD of August 2001. Looks like our files are like the football in a soccer game - getting kicked from one place to another.... but I think its all good because now it will be 1 step approval process and not 2.

????

Icarus said:
The cases were received the first part of last week and are currently being inventoried and data entered.

Icarus,

Was wondering how will the Bec handle the chicago regional cases I mean since the cases are being inventories and data entered, will the 45 day letter be sent out simultaneously or will they finish entering the whole shipment from chicago and then start sending out letters, in other words how soon do u think chicagoans will get this letter?

Further do you know the contents of the shipment from chicago? I mean do you know cases with which priority dates are being shipped there?

Thank you again for all your info.

Charles