Dallas Backlog Centre- CALIFORNIA CASES ONLY PLEASE!!!

javaconsultant said:
Thanks for creating this thread...I found out about this website this weekend and it seems to be really encouraging and informative for me to have such info about LC.

RIR CA
Priority Date June 26,2002
Regional Date(received) May,2003
45 day letter sent --Early this year(guess March 2005)
LC Status Waiting !!!!

Here is the million dollar question ...can we get the Labor status from the Dallas backlog center.....by calling or email.
Priority Date: 13Dec 04.
No EAC/EAD (13 digit number) received for tracking.

How can i receive that number? Is there a way to track the status of GC filing?
Latest known is that case transferred to Dallas backlog center, without any confirmation of any kind.
Any help appreciated!

pankajkalra said:
Priority Date: 13Dec 04.
No EAC/EAD (13 digit number) received for tracking.

How can i receive that number? Is there a way to track the status of GC filing?
Latest known is that case transferred to Dallas backlog center, without any confirmation of any kind.
Any help appreciated!
To my understanding there is no way to get it, unless you request the screen shot for 7th year extension. Very frustrating.

dianasteve said:
My PD is Sept 17, 2001
Moved to Dallas by March 2005
NON-RIR
7th yr on H1 B

Can any body tell me the status of the the NON-RIR cases please.
thanks

This is too bad . Someone from Sep 2001 still waiting.

DBEC is processing only RIR Cases and that is why it is at 2004 Now. If they have processed Non RIR Simaltaneously it should be some where in 2002. The diffrence in processing time for RIR and Non RIR should not be more than 6 months at any point of time ( meaning when they process RIR June 2002 they should be at Dec 2001 for Non RIR)

All Non RIR in DBEC should wake up and send Faxes and Mailos to all concerned in DBEC center to stop processing RIR until Non RIR is picked up and brought to a good level

PBEC is atleast is follwoing some FIFO when iot comes to RIR / Non RIR. DBEC has been unjust so far on this and people are watching not knowing what to do

Someone start letter campaign here please for this

I couldn't agree with you any more.
DBEC never respose e-mail request, didn't sent 45 days notice to most of NON RIR case.
We should do something to change that.

i've even aug 2001 PD. and finally i recieved 45day letter on Jan2006 and replied within a next day and still waiting.
mine is RIR and EB3.
so what about my case then?
isn't it frustrating?

peace4u said:
How are you guys getting the case received dates for DBEC cases?. Is it part of the screenshot?.
05-211 MEANS 30TH JULY 2005 - 211TH DAY OF 2005 IS THE CASE RECEIVED DATE. YES IT IS PART OF SCREEN SHOT

My details in signature. Lawyer requested screen shot a few months back and it was still a "T" number. Hopefully it is a "D" now as BEC is approaching their deadline for entering all cases - that is a BEC deadline so doesn't mean much as we all know...

Does the numbers change when T becomes D or P for the Case # ?

My case # from the BEC snaphot is T-05217-82XXX. Does this number changes when T becomes D?

anybody got 45 days letter whose PD is dec. 2003 and Non-RIR

Please anybody update whose PD is Dec 2003 and Non-rir/ca and got his 45 days letter.
Thanks

Case status

My PD is July 2nd 2001.
RIR - EB2
Received 45 day notice in 20/10/2005

Waiting for LC status?

Any idea how long does it take from 45 day notice for the application to be processed?

Last edited by a moderator:
PD : 31JUL2001, Waiting for 45-Day letter!

Mine was a case of Non-RIR amended as RIR in 2004. Please see signature for PD. A Jan 2006 screenshot showed status as 'DATA REVIEW' and Processing_Type as 'TR' (for Non-RIR). Got 2 screenshots - one form Dallas and other from Philly. Philly screenshot shows as 'TR', Dallas shows blank.
Is it true that all 45 day letters have to be sent out by June 30th? Is there any hope for These old CA cases??

My PD : 7/31/2001
Case# : D-05132-09xxx
Reached Region (No idea when)
45-day letter : Waiting!!!! :mad:

My LC approved( CA-Nov 2004, DALLAS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Today, i got letter stating my LC has approved and certified from Dallas backlog elimination center. Finally first phase is over and still long way to go.

Priority Date: 02-Nov-2004, CA RIR EB3
My Case transferred to Dallas on 05/05/06
45-day letter recieved from Dallas - 05/11/06
Certified date: 06/16/2006

Thanks everyone and good luck to all of you.

Sri

Got 45 day letter

Company HR informed me

STATE CA
EB2 - Regular
PD - AUG 6 2004
RD - None
ETA Case Number D-05207-xxxxx
45-day letter: received June 2006
replied: June 2006