CT Residents FP Tracker!!!!!!!!!

Same Here

MD - 07/09/2001
ND - 08/23/2001
NO FP Yet. Spoke to the IIO last friday. She was rude. Says it might take another 30-60 days. She also mentioned that the FP date is dependent on the time slot availability in the local INS. One of my friend got FP notices 3 times since last 3-4 months for the same local INS as mine. That\'s absurd. Anyway keep posting.

Waiting .. forever .. looks like

Hi,

I moved from MA to CT. Have been waiting for FP Notice ..

MD 6/28/01
RD 7/2/01
ND 8/17/01

I\'ve seen posts here with people getting their FP notices and their RD & ND later than mine.

Has INS gone nuts !!!

RD 07/09/01 ND 08/23/01 No FP notice!

I knew some CTer with about the same timeframe already got their FP notices.

It is really frustrated how INSs ( regional and local ) get this simple task done!

I do not even want to call those IIOs, too hard to get in.

Waiting for Interview call

ND Aug 2000 VSC asked for Ref. on Oct 2001 Case Transferred to Hartford on Sep 2001 Today it is more than two and Half months no interview call ...getting frustrate. If someone knows How much time Hartford office will take to send interview letter? Or any contact # to inquire the case status?

Which County

I have seen a few postings with the same RD and ND as mine. Can you guys tell me which county you live in. I come under the Hartford Downtown INS. When I spoke to the IIO last week, she tells me that it is dependent on the availability of the slot from the local INS. Just checking.

Even i come under Hartford. Got the same answer from IIO.We have to wait for Time slots.

Same here. Live in Middletown, belong to Hartford INS.

I hope the Hartford INS will get open slots soon. A couple of weeks ago, a CTer where live in Waterbury ( RD 07/05/01, ND 08/23/01 ) got his FP notice scheduled on 12/12/01 in Hartford. His FP notice could suggest:

1). either FP notice depends not only on RD/ND/Residence_Location, but also on PD.

2). or Hartford INS pick up cases rather randomly.

3). The best scenario is that open slots will be available soon.

Any News Guys.

Did anyone recieve any update regarding your FP\'s or did anyone talk to IIO recently. Please do update.

What about others?

I hope there are other people in the same boat. Anybody who can update and post their details would help us in keeping track. Please do so.
Thanks in advance.

Medical Exam

Hi,

my I140 was just approved. need to do a medical exam. I live in CT too. Where did you do your medical exam?
P.S. I suspect I own tax for previous years. Do I need to pay back right now? Any idea on how to do this?

Thanks
Ningxia

Your immigration attoney can provide you a list of available

physicans who are eligiable for immigration medical exam.

I did mine in NYC, quick and inexpensive.

Good luck,

I got FP notice today - Scheduled for 12/27/01.

I got FP notice today - Scheduled for 12/27/01.
RD=7/13/01
ND=8/29/01
FP=12/27/01 - Hartford

I got my FP notice today.

RD: 07/09/01
ND: 08/23/01

FP: 12/15/01
at Hartford INS.

Hope you\'ll get yours soon.

No Title

I am also waiting for FP. RD July 2001 and ND October 2001. Please tell me does the AVM get updated of FP being issued? Do we use the I-485 receipt No: to check the AVM. This would help us track our FPs too. Thanks